Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2021, 01:28 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,806,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I know, thank you. Sometimes I just get tired of being trampled by the herd of Wildebeests headed for the cliff. A sensible person would just shrug it off to natural selection and step out of the way. Let it happen.

I'm not being sensible because I know what it means to be considered an acceptable loss. I know the grief and the anger. I know what happens after you survive the cognitive dissonance & have no choice but to dive deeper into the history & science of vaccines. In that same breath I know who they are because I used to be one of them. I laughed at antivaxers too.

I understand that maybe I have made a small difference. Jessica & Luke mattered. It's my responsibility to make sure their lives counted, so in reality I know I can't stop. It's the anger in me that says "Let them go off the cliff already ".

So get it already. As long as you know for sure that you have no +/- or +/+ mutations on your rsID's located on your IL 1-6, DBQ, HLA, CYP, GSTP, SOD2, NAT, COMT, VDR, MAO, ACAT, MTHFR, MTRR, BHMT, AHCY, CBS or SHMT genes ... You might be okay.

Do you realize how easy it would be to screen all newborns for this at birth, just like they do for PKU & CHF (among others). Do you know why they don't? Because it interferes with vaccine uptake. Enough people are predisposed to an atypical immune response to vaccines that it would disrupt herd immunity.

Immunogenomics ignored. Acceptable losses are acceptable. I just want everyone to know what their own risk is. Truly informed consent.
If we can screen for those things, maybe carriers of those mutations shouldn’t have children until we can successfully edit their genes? If the end goal is ending Autism which we know is genetic, doing that for a generation would solve the issue. Better that than reintroducing polio and measles and all manner of vaccine preventable diseases if the goal is a healthier disease free population.

And I will get the Covid vaccine someday, but I’m in the very last group so it’ll be a while.

Last edited by UNC4Me; 02-14-2021 at 01:41 PM..

Old 02-14-2021, 02:30 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,926,415 times
I had a lite case of coved no nausea or vomiting or fever but I went weak and lost my taste and smell.
I am over it now, but understanding that it affects the brain there is no vaccine that is going to fix that.
I have a gut feeling that this is not going to be over for a very long time.

Old 02-14-2021, 03:15 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
To date, 5,400 Israelis have died from covid.

Quote:
Israel’s largest healthcare provider on Sunday reported a 94% drop in symptomatic COVID-19 infections among 600,000 people who received two doses of the Pfizer’s vaccine in the country’s biggest study to date.

Health maintenance organization (HMO) Clalit, which covers more than half of all Israelis, said the same group was also 92% less likely to develop severe illness from the virus. ...

“It shows unequivocally that Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine is extremely effective in the real world a week after the second dose, just as it was found to be in the clinical study,” said Ran Balicer, Clalit’s chief innovation officer.

He added that the data indicates the Pfizer vaccine, which was developed in partnership with Germany’s BioNTech, is even more effective two weeks or more after the second shot.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...source=twitter
B.1.1.7 accounts for the vast majority of cases in Israel. Severe disease and hospitalizations still rising among younger Israelis who started vaccination later.

Old 02-14-2021, 03:36 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
If we can screen for those things, maybe carriers of those mutations shouldn’t have children until we can successfully edit their genes? If the end goal is ending Autism which we know is genetic, doing that for a generation would solve the issue. Better that than reintroducing polio and measles and all manner of vaccine preventable diseases if the goal is a healthier disease free population.

And I will get the Covid vaccine someday, but I’m in the very last group so it’ll be a while.
Wow really? You want to render 15-20% of the population infertile? And autistics too? The Broad Autistic Phenotype is actually superior; an evolutionary development & you want to erase it even faster than vaccines already are. Oh & you think "gene editing" will lead to a healthy population...

Apparently you are not aware that immunizations safe for people who are predisposed to adverse effects from vaccines used in mass immunization campaigns can be designed using Immunogenomics

Old 02-14-2021, 04:11 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,806,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Wow really? You want to render 15-20% of the population infertile? And autistics too? The Broad Autistic Phenotype is actually superior; an evolutionary development & you want to erase it even faster than vaccines already are. Oh & you think "gene editing" will lead to a healthy population...

Apparently you are not aware that immunizations safe for people who are predisposed to adverse effects from vaccines used in mass immunization campaigns can be designed using Immunogenomics
I didn’t say that. What if people can get tested IF they’re concerned about having a child with Autism? Since Autism is a genetic disorder, why not offer testing to those with Autistic family members? That way they can make an informed decision about having genetic kids.

It’s not like other people with familial genetics for disease don’t do this. They do and if we discover all the genes that cause Autism, that’s just another tool for anyone who wants to use it. Are you saying that because some Autistic kids are super bright that rolling those dice should be encouraged and testing is wrong?

CRISPR gene editing may cure Alzheimer’s or cancer or blindness in the future, so yes I do believe gene editing can make us healthier.

Last edited by UNC4Me; 02-14-2021 at 04:33 PM..

Old 02-14-2021, 04:53 PM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times
This guy makes a lot of great points about the scamdemic. Worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d18M...5FS3FKRdzC_N5s

BTW, he is anti Q and even opposed Q in this video even as it appears that youtube tried to accuse him of supporting Q.

Old 02-14-2021, 05:00 PM

18,088 posts, read 15,670,593 times
I know someone who died less than a month ago from Covid. Was in the hospital, ended up on a ventilator, and never recovered. She was 59, with more than 1 underlying condition, and not in good health even before covid.

Old 02-14-2021, 05:06 PM

25 posts, read 7,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest
They likely died with the vaccine and not from it
Im sorry but thres NOTHING FUNNY about this!!!!

The fact so many people have died from this "Shot" should be alarming but to the braindead masses,nothing is!!

Old 02-14-2021, 05:06 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,405,147 times
Nothing is 100% safe. Not sure why people are so upset from deaths from vaccines. You have a higher chance of dying in a car accident than taking the vaccine.

Old 02-14-2021, 05:09 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
I know someone who died less than a month ago from Covid. Was in the hospital, ended up on a ventilator, and never recovered. She was 59, with more than 1 underlying condition, and not in good health even before covid.
Little dysgenic would have been trying as hard as he knew how to keep her from taking the vaccine had it been available to her. Because of a 0.00016% chance she might die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies