Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2021, 10:44 AM

31,003 posts, read 22,045,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonSense12345 View Post
you arent getting the vaccine, good for you. most people will, regardless of your propaganda.
So, telling people the risk associated with taking the vaccine is propaganda

Old 02-13-2021, 10:45 AM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
Again, you need to admit that you posting inaccurate information. Those people died with Covid19, not from Covid19.
I must have missed that "fact". Can you help me out, with a link to their medical records, and the opinions of the doctors who tended them?

You seem quite sure of your "fact". Which must surely mean you have the evidence about those particular 76 San Diegans who died without coming near the vaccine. I mean, it's not like you would just make something like that up out of thin air (that all their doctors were lying), and try to persuade others it was so. Would you?

So, which one(s) of them went to their doctor's office, learned that they had tested positive for Covid, and left his office so deep in thought that they didn't check traffic, stepped off a curb, and got hit by a City Bus? And 'the doctor then put "Deceased due to Covid-19" in his records, without mentioning that the body had to be put into the body bag in six different pieces?

Hopefully not all of them. We need those buses.

Old 02-13-2021, 10:57 AM

4,901 posts, read 3,357,694 times
Quote:
Doctors that won't bow the knee to the Pharma cartel get ostracized and attacked. Yes I'm sure. Check these links as well:

https://vaccinedamage.news/2021-02-0...ccination.html

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...inki-committee

There are thousands and thousands of medical professionals speaking out.
That, and an enormous percentage of health care workers are refusing to take these new mRNA vaccines.

Old 02-13-2021, 11:01 AM

8,116 posts, read 3,663,787 times
Quote:
Before I post links, I'm going to ask those that are on my side (which I believe is the right side) to be very careful in what you post on this thread. I do not want to see this thread get closed as a result of personal attacks, responding in kind, thread jacking, tangents, etc...
I've been as guilty as anyone at this, I admit it. But we have to be Caesar's wife right now if we want to get the word out.

Ok, here goes:

According to the CDC, 653 deaths, 12044 injuries reported according to VAERS.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...0-d2376c84bfcb

Remember, as was stated on this thread http:////www.city-data.com/forum/pol...kill-shot.html

it is estimated that only 1% of all adverse reactions actually get reported.

Now, let's for a change actually cite the CDC site:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

Quoting:
"FDA requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated.
To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines."

P.S. In other news almost everybody who ever died breathed air at some point so ...

Old 02-13-2021, 11:25 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,945,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I have seen no evidence of that.

You are free to believe and do what you want.

If you believe the world is trying to lie to you then nothing will change your mind. Covid is a world wide conspiracy to control the masses and the vaccine will kill you.

I'm out!
You've seen no evidence that vaccine deaths and/or adverse events are not reported VAERS- so you don't believe it? Really?

Are you really trying to claim that every single person that has a vaccine death and/or adverse reaction goes to VAERS and reports it? Most people don't even know about VAERS.

Old 02-13-2021, 11:36 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,945,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
I must have missed that "fact". Can you help me out, with a link to their medical records, and the opinions of the doctors who tended them?

You seem quite sure of your "fact". Which must surely mean you have the evidence about those particular 76 San Diegans who died without coming near the vaccine. I mean, it's not like you would just make something like that up out of thin air (that all their doctors were lying), and try to persuade others it was so. Would you?

So, which one(s) of them went to their doctor's office, learned that they had tested positive for Covid, and left his office so deep in thought that they didn't check traffic, stepped off a curb, and got hit by a City Bus? And 'the doctor then put "Deceased due to Covid-19" in his records, without mentioning that the body had to be put into the body bag in six different pieces?

Hopefully not all of them. We need those buses.
This information is widely available for anyone that wants to find it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bir...dless-of-cause

Old 02-13-2021, 12:06 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
This information is widely available for anyone that wants to find it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bir...dless-of-cause
Sorry, I couldn't find any such evidence or record from your link, of those San Diego patients' doctors saying their patients had "Died due to covid" in the face of other doctors saying they had not "died due to Covid".

Got anything else?

As I mentioned, you have said they definitely did "die WITH Covid" and hadn't "Died FROM Covid". You couldn't have made such an accusation of doctors lying en masse, without having solid records supporting your statement. Or at least without knowing where to find those records.

So... where are they?

Last edited by Roboteer; 02-13-2021 at 01:18 PM..

Old 02-13-2021, 12:26 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,872,571 times
Lots of what ifs in there - but let's just round up to 1000 for the sake of argument.

Approx. 30M people (last day of that data) had the vaccine - and 1000 died.
Approx. 27M people have had the virus - and 500 times as many died.

In an average year, about 1% of all people (USA) die (3M or so), or 1/12 = ~0.08% per month.

Of that 30M that got vaccinated - you could expect 24,000 of them to die anyway, in the last 30 days. So - is this 1000 on top of that? And if so - how do you know? Point is - 1000 deaths after taking the vaccine out of 30M people seems statistically low - the opposite of worrisome. Don't you find that sad? Of the 30 million vaccines we handed out - 24000 of those people had the ungrateful nerve to Up and Die, anyway! The audacity!

Nothing is without risk. Nothing. If you are holding out for a 100% vaccine with zero risk to all involved, and also that no one dies of any other random cause within minutes, days, or weeks or taking the shot - then you'll get your immunity the usual way, through infection. Probably you'll survive that. Maybe you won't. Better odds with the shot, though.

It's tragic if you took this shot and suffered a reaction. But the consequences of NOT taking that risk are all around us.

Old 02-13-2021, 12:28 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Didn't famous anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., just get banned from Instagram, I wonder if any anti-vaxxers on C-D with be permanently banned from here?

And before a moderator removes this comment for being "off-topic", this entire thread is an anti-vax thread and will hopefully be closed like the last one the OP started!

Old 02-13-2021, 12:32 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
Imagine the vaccine is nothing more than a saline solution and it’s all part of some government conspiracy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies