Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2021, 03:53 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,877,781 times

Advertisements

Jail. He has at least three known cars against him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2021, 05:02 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,874,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I don't know, but he's not going away. First order of business is that he has to get something to replace Twitter, since they have permanently silenced him at the behest of their leftist masters.
He should have gotten off Twitter on his own. His posts on Twitter are part of what made him look like such a clown.

Old 02-14-2021, 06:12 PM

1,011 posts, read 784,536 times
Probably keep quiet and enjoy life and focus on his company.

I don't think he should run for office.

Old 02-14-2021, 06:14 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
He should have gotten off Twitter on his own. His posts on Twitter are part of what made him look like such a clown.
Stop being himself? LOL. He would have never done that voluntarily.

Old 02-14-2021, 06:21 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,005,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Lincoln had the Dakota people slaughtered for living in the wrong place and wished to remove all blacks and Indians from the continent.

His secretary of war, Edwin Stanton had his underlings plan the genocide:

Major General H. W. HALLECK,

Chief of Staff of the Army, Washington, D. C.:

GENERAL;

"The result will be that the Department in Washington will be overwhelmed with petitions and remonstrances, and our whole military operations, which now promise Final Solution of the entire Indian question on the northern plains, be brought to naught. As soon as I possibly can do so (and I am sure, general, the Department will acquit me of andy fault hitherto in forwarding troops to the South) I will send this regiment en route for this corps on the Potomac."

I am, general, respectfully, your obedient servant,

JNO, POPE"

Lincoln's party (the Republicans) was financed by the union railway associations, who wanted the placed depopulated of Indians.

At the same time, in the south, the union was at war with the confederacy who were allied with the Cherokee nation.

Lincoln wanted to remove all blacks and natives from the continent so that it could be held exclusively by Anglo-Saxons and Celtic people.

Stanton and his underlings policy of a "final solution" was studied by Hitler and the Nazis in the coming century.

What was that again about the "worst POTUS ever"?
I mean i am sure you realize this, but when people judge presidents is in the context of their time.

Old 02-14-2021, 06:23 PM

20,021 posts, read 20,822,731 times
Trump/Owens 2024

Old 02-14-2021, 06:40 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,424,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
I mean i am sure you realize this, but when people judge presidents is in the context of their time.
People at the time thought Stanton, Sherman, and the rest were all lunatics.

Lincoln and the republican party serviced the big monopolies which led to the creation of Panama, the UFC, US Steel, Standard Oil, Vanderbilt, and the rest.

They killed white southerners for that distinct purpose, to remove blacks and Indians from North America. The Cherokee sided with the confederacy for this explicit reason.

Trump did not advocate or execute a "final solution" nor did he illegally circumvent the constitution or go to war with half the nation.

Had none of this happened, the Indians would still have been alive, Robert E. Lee recognized as such, which is why after the war he regretted surrendering at Appomattox. During the war, freed blacks were put into concentration camps by the union where they died in the thousands.

Others were forced to work in the cotton fields only with no pay, housing, or food.

Old 02-14-2021, 06:46 PM

24,596 posts, read 9,434,738 times
Quote:
I don't know, but he's not going away. First order of business is that he has to get something to replace Twitter, since they have permanently silenced him at the behest of their leftist masters.
Not really, Fox News would be glad to welcome him back on the show.

Old 02-14-2021, 07:09 PM

33,308 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Really?

So who do you think Jack Dorsey is required to listen to (other than his board of directors) ?

Old 02-14-2021, 07:18 PM

9,431 posts, read 5,194,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
I think Trump should retire, play golf, and enjoy his remaining years.

There is nothing anyone can do to change the course of America.
I'm with you 100% on this.
I almost spit out my coffee when I heard Lindsay Gramnesty on TV today say Trump was the face of the republican party for 2024. And i voted for Trump!
Nope, I'm not gonna go through this again. He had his shot, he should've tacked and he didn't, he seems to have worked hard his whole life, AND he did some very good things for the US in his 4 years. (too bad Biden is undoing them...but then, as you said, no one person can do much to change this course). He SHOJLD retire and just enjoy his life.

I am also retired and will enjoy my remaining years. Completely turned off to politics after all this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies