Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 06:48 AM

25,887 posts, read 12,926,296 times

Advertisements

That's why the corrupt lifelong DC politicians, on both sides, tried to destroy him....to deter any more outsiders from seeking the Presidency, ever again.

Outsiders who adopt Nationalism and/or Populism, give entrenched politicians nightmares.

The swamp creatures begin acting like rabid wild animals, when an outsider goes to bat for American's in the 99%; like Trump & JFK did.

I hope a lot more outsiders emerge, who are populists and/or nationalists, to run for President, now that Trump broke through, proving it can be done.

I don't even care if they are Dems, Pubs, or a 3rd party. I'll vote for any candidate who puts the 99% first.

We must find ways to achieve greater balance between the top 1%, & the 99%.

Social issues mean very little to me on a national political stage, so I could vote for a Dem Populist/Nationalist. I'm ready for another JFK-like, or Trump-like President (but not Trump again, because he agreed to too much spending).

I detest lifelong DC parasites, no matter if they are Red, or Blue.

I hate looking at Grassley, McConnell, & Graham, as much as I do Biden, Pelosi & Shumer. Flush them all down the toilet asap.

The Swamp on both sides, are out to totally control the 99%; financially, physically, & psychologically. Other top 1%'ers outside of DC are funding it, like Wall Street, Big Tech, & the top 5 media stooges.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...d-trump-198638
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2021, 06:58 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,067,920 times
I find it fascinating that people still can't see how swamp like most of Trump's actions were.

He appointed inexperienced donors to positions that they had no experience in.
He punished people who didn't take a knee for him
He did what he wanted.
He was the guy paying off politicians for years and then jumped on the other side.

He is a coastal elite on steroids.

More so than Obama or Clinton -- who did not grow up rich, living in a big city and only knowing that lifestyle.

I don't get it ----Trump didn't drain the swamp -- he just added new species that were more invasive and dangerous because they were more ignorant, had no appreciation for the law and how the govt. works.

Old 02-14-2021, 07:13 AM

2,926 posts, read 3,101,309 times
I voted for Trump because he is not a career politician.

Old 02-14-2021, 07:41 AM

8,432 posts, read 7,442,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
...an outsider goes to bat for American's in the 99%; like Trump & JFK did.
If you think that JFK was an 'outsider' then I suggest you pick up a history book or two and start reading.

John F Kennedy was a US Congressman (1947-1953) and a US Senator (1953-1960) prior to becoming President (1961-1963).

Old 02-14-2021, 07:58 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,031,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
That's why the corrupt lifelong DC politicians, on both sides, tried to destroy him....to deter any more outsiders from seeking the Presidency, ever again.

Outsiders who adopt Nationalism and/or Populism, give entrenched politicians nightmares.

The swamp creatures begin acting like rabid wild animals, when an outsider goes to bat for American's in the 99%; like Trump & JFK did.

I hope a lot more outsiders emerge, who are populists and/or nationalists, to run for President, now that Trump broke through, proving it can be done.

I don't even care if they are Dems, Pubs, or a 3rd party. I'll vote for any candidate who puts the 99% first.

We must find ways to achieve greater balance between the top 1%, & the 99%.

Social issues mean very little to me on a national political stage, so I could vote for a Dem Populist/Nationalist. I'm ready for another JFK-like, or Trump-like President (but not Trump again, because he agreed to too much spending).

I detest lifelong DC parasites, no matter if they are Red, or Blue.

I hate looking at Grassley, McConnell, & Graham, as much as I do Biden, Pelosi & Shumer. Flush them all down the toilet asap.

The Swamp on both sides, are out to totally control the 99%; financially, physically, & psychologically. Other top 1%'ers outside of DC are funding it, like Wall Street, Big Tech, & the top 5 media stooges.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...d-trump-198638
Hate to break it to you but he’s far from the first. Technically Obama did the same. The democrat establishment was for Clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
If you think that JFK was an 'outsider' then I suggest you pick up a history book or two and start reading.

John F Kennedy was a US Congressman (1947-1953) and a US Senator (1953-1960) prior to becoming President (1961-1963).
You don’t have to have zero political experience to be an outside.

JFK was the first Roman Catholic. And until Biden the only.

Old 02-14-2021, 08:08 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,581,001 times
He also proved that an outsider is unprepared and ill suited for the position.

Old 02-14-2021, 08:11 AM

27,649 posts, read 28,750,671 times
Not only did Trump prove that an outsider can become President.

He also proved that an outsider can blow away just about all other Presidents and career politicians.

Old 02-14-2021, 08:15 AM

19,270 posts, read 17,147,017 times
He did show that an outsider can get elected but rather than show the advantage to such a candidate he showed how inept and incapable he was to represent our country at home and abroad.

Old 02-14-2021, 08:19 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,756,236 times
He did prove that.

He also proved that America is full of stupid, bitter people who would rather throw in with a wannabe dictator like Trump than accept responsibility for their own bad life choices.

Old 02-14-2021, 08:20 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,756,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Not only did Trump prove that an outsider can become President.

He also proved that an outsider can blow away just about all other Presidents and career politicians.
.....at being impeached.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies