Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 03:09 PM

41,889 posts, read 74,952,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
Will kamala be impeached? After all, she did help violent protesters get out of jail to do more damage.
Is putting up bail for someone illegal now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2021, 03:22 PM

20,794 posts, read 9,440,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
You seen to enjoy our ONE sided form of justice we have going on.
Yes, sadly it IS one-sided. In favor of Trump - who was acquitted by the Senate even though he was clearly guilty.

Old 02-14-2021, 03:31 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,747,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Don't stop with Ms. Giggles, impeach the man who most likely received bribes from Communist China and other countries, Peking Joe. Now, that would be a real trial.
Actual proof? Real evidence?

Or did the Kraken eat it?

Old 02-14-2021, 03:32 PM

2,421 posts, read 3,552,393 times
Quote:
Will kamala be impeached? After all, she did help violent protesters get out of jail to do more damage.
Stop watching Fox News and listening to Rush Limbaugh. Try to listen to the other side for a change. I do.

Old 02-14-2021, 03:59 PM

9,428 posts, read 4,282,622 times
Quote:
When my final days on this earth are upon me and I look back on my life, I will ask myself: Did I make a sincere effort to do what's right, even in the face of seemingly impossible obstacles? Did I take the high road or did I take the low road - whether it be to seek vengeance or because everyone else was doing it?

We're at a crossroads in this country. We can look at the behavior of the Left/Democrats over the last few years and angrily proclaim: "Well, they did it, now its time to fight fire with fire". "It", of course, is the Left's relentless campaign of hate-mongering, intolerance, and divisiveness. It takes two to tango. I resolve to not be dragged down to the depths of depravity established by Democrats. I resolve to take the high road. Until Vice President Harris actually does something illegal, all of this impeachment talk is just tit for tat. It needs to stop. Lefties/Dems are clearly too childish to stop, so it's up to Independents and conservatives to refuse to play their games.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:17 PM

15,534 posts, read 15,555,642 times
Quote:
No, and that's hypocritical for any Trump supporters to think so. Someone like Graham should be ashamed to let Trump skate for inciting an actual murderous mob, but then complain about Kamala supporting people who didn't approach anything similar.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:47 PM

9,428 posts, read 4,282,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
No, and that's hypocritical for any Trump supporters to think so. Someone like Graham should be ashamed to let Trump skate for inciting an actual murderous mob, but then complain about Kamala supporting people who didn't approach anything similar.

Your post is fundamentally flawed and, in fact, completely misses the point of this thread. It assumes Trump incited a murderous mob. He didn't of course. Just like it arguable as to whether or not Harris' actions contributed to additional violence. That's the point. Do we really want to impeach anyone who we disagree with based on questionable (at best) evidence? The Trump and Harris situations are slightly different. In Trump's case, its not only debatable whether or not his words could be considered to rise to the level of "inciting violence", its also debatable that his words hand anything to do with the actual riot. In short, very shaky grounds for impeachment. On the other hand, it's factual that Harris helped pay the legal bills to allow rioters to go free. That's not open to debate. Did her response embolden/encourage rioters? Also open to debate, but common sense and a basic understanding of human nature indicates that people with a proclivity towards certain behaviors are more likely to engage in said behavior when the negative consequences are removed.

As such, it's obvious that the grounds on which to impeach Harris are much more solid than the grounds on which Trump was impeached. However, in my opinion, Harris - like Trump - has done nothing worthy of impeachment. Interestingly, leftists are pushing to overturn qualified immunity laws. If this ever comes to fruition, many Democratic leaders, including Harris, will have exposed themselves to an avalanche of lawsuits. Making decisions that endanger citizens for the sake of politics is pretty disgusting behavior, but not really illegal. For now, Harris and her ilk can hide behind qualified immunity.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:48 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,316,264 times
Oh look, Republicans comparing apples and bananas, and saying they are the same thing. How surprising. Not.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:53 PM

161 posts, read 239,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
When my final days on this earth are upon me and I look back on my life, I will ask myself: Did I make a sincere effort to do what's right, even in the face of seemingly impossible obstacles? Did I take the high road or did I take the low road - whether it be to seek vengeance or because everyone else was doing it?
As you can see, only 7 Republicans took the high road. That took courage.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:56 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,062,898 times
Go for it! See if it works.

Kamala 2024! only because it would tick off some folks.

Frankly, I dont care who they run on either side....They are all crooked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies