Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 01:16 PM

11,350 posts, read 16,714,274 times

Advertisements

WTH??? A judge with any sense would throw this out and send her and her attorney to spend some time in prison for wasting the courts time and money.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's thinking about stickin’ it to the glue manufacturer.

Tessica Brown, the Louisiana woman who styled her hair with Gorilla Glue and later sought medical treatment for her hardened head of hair, may soon file a lawsuit against the makers of the product, according to a new report.

Brown had originally shared her story last week, in a TikTok video viewed nearly 21 million times as of Tuesday morning. In it, she admitted to using Gorilla Glue spray adhesive on her head, after running out of her preferred brand of hairspray.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/wo...dering-lawsuit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2021, 01:22 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,463,474 times
Thinking about.
What a good idea.
She should have read the warning label that clearly advises what not to use it on.
After which she would think not to use it.

Typical money grabber to keep her funds flowing in. A fool and their money shall soon part.

Old 02-09-2021, 01:25 PM

1,301 posts, read 666,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
She should have read the warning label...

If she's dumb enough to put glue in her hair, then she's probably illiterate as well.

Hopefully the judge in the lawsuit stipulates that she be sterilized for humanity's benefit.
Stupid people don't deserve to breed.

Old 02-09-2021, 01:29 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
If she's dumb enough to put glue in her hair, then she's probably illiterate as well.

Hopefully the judge in the lawsuit stipulates that she be sterilized for humanity's benefit.
Stupid people don't deserve to breed.
Sigh. Glue is used in hair weaves sometimes.
Not surprising she would try it but she definitely shouldn’t try to sue.

Old 02-09-2021, 01:34 PM

20,062 posts, read 20,872,330 times
This will be about as fun as spilling hot coffee on your lap and suing McDonalds because you are the idiot.

Old 02-09-2021, 01:41 PM

5,746 posts, read 4,706,142 times
She started a go fund me and people are actually stupid enough to donate money to her.

Everything is always someone else's fault now. No more personal responsibility.

Ridiculous.

Old 02-09-2021, 01:42 PM

20,062 posts, read 20,872,330 times
Well, I’m gonna sue toilet paper makers for not making the last sheet on the roll useable.

Old 02-09-2021, 01:51 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,648,388 times
There are many salon grade products for use when applying artificial hair. My guess is, this woman didn't feel like going out so she used w/e she could find. Unfortunately, she found Gorilla Glue. I can only imagine getting that crap in my hair. I have used the stuff for year on the job. You do not want it anywhere on your body. I feel sorry for the lady, but she has no case IMO. This was her mistake, not the makers of the glue she erroneously used for an activity it was not made for. I long for the day when frivolous lawsuits like this never even make it into a courtroom. But I must admit, even though I feel she has no case here, there's always the possibility she could win big. I mean come on, it wasn't that long ago a woman sued McDonald's because she burned herself with a cup of their coffee. If we look at this case by those standards, this woman is sure to win.

Old 02-09-2021, 02:00 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
She started a go fund me and people are actually stupid enough to donate money to her.

Ridiculous.
I bet some of those donors are men who might want to sleep with her.

Old 02-09-2021, 02:00 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post

Ridiculous.
Yup. Someone else's fault. Now pay me.

On the up side, this is the first I've heard about gorilla having a spray glue, gonna get some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies