Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2021, 04:07 PM

15,592 posts, read 15,655,549 times

Advertisements

That's even though, oddly, Brad Holiday terms himself a "dating coach. Even more oddly, he's in a big city, where you'd normally expect to meet a lot of assertive women, which is probably the kind he dislikes.

I'm not sure if that's unusual. Right-wingers often demonize women, especially strong women - Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, RBG.

The misogynistic ‘dating coach’ who was charged in the capitol riot
Sitting before a backdrop of a Trump flag in one of his most recent videos about a week after the riot, Mr. Fisher veers wildly from railing against the Left to assailing women.
“Is Satanism a good thing? Should we conjure demons to get our goals met like the Left does?” he said, adding a vulgarity. “Are women trustworthy in 2020? You tell me; I’ll tell you no.”
https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...rdy-story.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2021, 04:09 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,552,925 times
Just another socially awkward loser trumplette living with his parents

Old 02-14-2021, 05:52 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,688 times
Well Hillary and Nancy aren’t likable in any form or fashion and I wouldn’t vote for those two for dog catcher, if they want to be treated as equal with men, then they should be strong enough to take the heat and ugliness politics dishes out. I have no issues with Michelle as she isn’t a elected official, just a wife of one. Don’t forget how the left treated melania, calling her horrible disrespectful names, so you can say bidenettes hates women as well.

Old 02-14-2021, 05:53 PM

29,813 posts, read 24,885,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Just another socially awkward loser trumplette living with his parents

Yup. Just like 90% of pAntifa.

Old 02-15-2021, 04:39 PM

15,592 posts, read 15,655,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Well Hillary and Nancy aren’t likable in any form or fashion and I wouldn’t vote for those two for dog catcher, if they want to be treated as equal with men, then they should be strong enough to take the heat and ugliness politics dishes out. I have no issues with Michelle as she isn’t a elected official, just a wife of one. Don’t forget how the left treated melania, calling her horrible disrespectful names, so you can say bidenettes hates women as well.
You're making a common mistake of imagining that just because you don't like a person, no one does. Obviously, many, many people like both Hillary and Nancy.

Old 02-15-2021, 04:55 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
You're making a common mistake of imagining that just because you don't like a person, no one does. Obviously, many, many people like both Hillary and Nancy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/campaig...nton-campaign/

https://www.facebook.com/HookersForHillary/

Old 02-15-2021, 04:59 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Quote:
Obviously there are a lot of people with very low standards as well. They are a pair of loathsome people. I put them in the same category as Trump, Maxine waters and my all time favorite Shiela Jackson Lee. These people have zero redeeming qualities.

Old 02-15-2021, 05:08 PM

20,364 posts, read 14,640,743 times
I really don't care for Hillary or Nancy, either...not only does that NOT mean that I dislike all women (I am one, and there are many I adore) but I'm also left leaning in my politics these days, too. Everybody doesn't have to like everybody.

Tell ya who I DO like? Katie Porter. She's great.

But yeah, the whole "dating coach who hates women" sounds like some kind of MRA guy, basically an incel-whisperer. I wonder if he sells books or seminars? There are men who fleece struggling, lonely guys, feeding them this whole narrative that feminism or liberalism or both is why they can't get a date, and not only that, but women who have the sheer nerve to feel entitled not to date them, will be to blame when society collapses. Also those women will sure be sorry when they are old and alone with cats. Does that about cover it? Really, Trump gained an awful lot of traction on the energy of guys who don't feel like they're getting everything that they are entitled to, and that whatever boogeyman minority you want to choose is the reason why...the two philosophies kind of fit together. So color me not shocked.

Old 02-15-2021, 06:49 PM

25,702 posts, read 18,777,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Quote:
I'm sure there were a fair number of people who liked folks like Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot... and Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies