Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 06:40 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Let me expand on what I just wrote above ...

Let us paraphrase ...

'How does it feel knowing that Hitler has been and continues to be the center of attention for what is now 75 years and counting? More words have been written against Hitler than any living person in history ...'

Or lest I be accused of playing the Hitler card, maybe ...

'How does it feel knowing that Stalin has been and continues to be the center of attention for what is now 65 years and counting? More words have been written against Stalin than any living person in history ...'

If people are still talking a lot about some world leader long after they are gone, it is either because they were great, or because they were awful. In Trump's case it is NOT because he was great.
Biden's E.O's are classic Hitler style dictatorship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2021, 07:06 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Maybe in your world. Now that the trial is over, he'll somewhat fade into obscurity - although I expect he'll periodically surface on the news as criminal charges pile up against him.

You write this like it's something to be proud of? I would assume any self-respecting conservative Republican would want to distance themselves from a proven liar, a con-man and a failed president that was impeached twice, but perhaps I am wrong?

Trump never represented the ideals of the Republican party. He said he did and some of you bought it hook, line and sinker. He was in it for himself, he never gave a crap about you or anyone else. He wanted the notoriety.

How does it feel knowing you've been duped and brainwashed? Frankly, the only place I continually see Trump mentioned is on these forums. Most headlines are now focused on - you know - this little thing known as the pandemic and what Biden is up to. Trump is a nothing.

EDITING: Just for ha ha's, I went to 3 top news websites this morning and none of the top headlines had any mention of Trump. Thankfully there are other things going on in the nation.
Except Trumpers aren’t conservatives .

Old 02-16-2021, 07:10 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Ah yes, gotta deflect. We simply can't talk about how bad a president Trump has been in a thread about Trump. BDS has to rear its ugly head instead.

Old 02-16-2021, 08:06 PM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
I wonder if the forum crybabies will whine when I put you on ignore? They seem to like to read posts like this and interact, but hey, that's their call. Wondering why they think it's bad not to read posts like this over and over and over....oh well.

Old 02-16-2021, 08:10 PM

6,104 posts, read 2,727,097 times
The one term twice impeached loser is nothing to be proud of.

Old 02-16-2021, 08:36 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,433,296 times
The media is still all out to destroy him. It will really be war if he runs in 2024.

Old 02-16-2021, 08:47 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Looks the same as Joe Biden, and you will too, when you hit that age.
Maybe. But I'm not claiming I should be president.

Old 02-16-2021, 08:48 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The Wrath Of Don... White House 2.
But you on the left have to be a little miffed you couldn't beat him in a fair election.
The election was fair, Biden kicked Trump's ass, and we on the left are thrilled about it.

Old 02-16-2021, 09:25 PM

761 posts, read 316,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
The election was fair, Biden kicked Trump's ass, and we on the left are thrilled about it.
The election was settled by roughly 40k votes....after 4 years of humanities largest campaign against ANYTHING (makes the campaign against COVID look like child’s play). More words have been written concerning Trump than any living person to ever exist. Society shaking people like this don’t go away. You’ll likely be feeling the tremors of Trumpism for the rest of your life.

Old 02-16-2021, 10:45 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Camarottop View Post
The election was settled by roughly 40k votes....after 4 years of humanities largest campaign against ANYTHING (makes the campaign against COVID look like child’s play). More words have been written concerning Trump than any living person to ever exist. Society shaking people like this don’t go away. You’ll likely be feeling the tremors of Trumpism for the rest of your life.
Orange man lost. Get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies