Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 08:33 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So a guy nobody ever heard(Cyd Zeigler) of called a transsexual fighter (with six total fights) nobody ever heard of .... the "bravest athlete in the world".

Is that what happened here?
No - a woman almost got killed by a man in a supposedly sanctioned women's sport.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2021, 08:46 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,155,830 times
Hero! Here’s what I think is happening.

This issue is pivotal for certain interests who want the world to evolve a blind indifference to anything. That way historically discriminated groups will be safer and more secure as a result. This looks ok on the surface, but what it really implies is for certain groups to get a free pass in exerting social, political and economic power. Takes some heat off the wealthy as well.

Old 02-16-2021, 08:56 PM

12,387 posts, read 8,155,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I am just shocked women's groups are not fighting back against what is happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
Perhaps out of fear that a man will crack their skulls?
Nah, they are more afraid of being cancelled by the coalition.

Old 02-16-2021, 10:18 PM

17,582 posts, read 13,362,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Biden hasn't been president for a month yet. Why are you blaming everything on his administration?

Biden executive order says schools should include transgender athletes in girls' sports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...s-girls-sports

Old 02-16-2021, 11:00 PM

2,450 posts, read 973,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://www.westernjournal.com/trans...estern-journal

This is total and unadulterated BS.

Women's sports are now done. Stick it with a fork!

And, I am not a "transphobic bigot"
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAA! This what you Dems voted for, now live with it. I can't wait until this savage kills a chick in the ring. The faux outrage will be amazing!

Old 02-16-2021, 11:38 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
No - a woman almost got killed by a man in a supposedly sanctioned women's sport.
Unfortunately, the Left is blinded by their own BS... And in the process, painted themselves into a corner.

I find it amazing that anybody, with a straight face, can stay that this dude earned the title of the bravest fighter?? A dude beating the “sheet” out of a woman... Now, that’s laughable!! I’d pay good money to see this dude or dudette, the bravest fighter, step into the ring with Mike Tyson and survive two rounds with a REAL fighter.

So basically, me, a 250lbs male, 6 foot tall, former Army paratrooper and a combat veteran CAN self identify as a female and while I’m at it, identify as a lesbian AND make $$$$$$ by getting in the ring and beating the cr@p out of a woman on TV... Without going to jail... Sign me up for the next fight!!

All joking aside, that how’s stupid this really is since it make ZERO sense. This is nothing but “woke-ness” gone wrong.

I have nothing against a guy who sees himself as a woman... It’s America, so do what you wanna do!! But!! The ball or balls, no pun intended, are now in the biological females court. IMHO, biological females should REFUSE to participate in any and all sports events were they have to compete against biological males, who self identifies as a female since it’s not fair... PERIOD!!

This will take courage, on behalf of biological females, to make this stand since I don’t have a dog in this fight. And yes, these biological females will be targeted by the woke crowd, but there are times when you have to make a stand for what is right.

Seriously, none of these trans women look female and are clearly built like men, so how is that fair or even a fair fight?

Old 02-17-2021, 06:51 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So a guy nobody ever heard(Cyd Zeigler) of called a transsexual fighter (with six total fights) nobody ever heard of .... the "bravest athlete in the world".

Is that what happened here?
Nice deflection Eddie. I would love to hear your take on the actual subject. Do you agree with Biden’s EO?

Old 02-17-2021, 06:56 AM

29,499 posts, read 14,656,154 times
It's awesome to see she, (Fallon Fox) had the balls to overcome all the negativity and criticism to follow her dreams and fight in the MMA.

Old 02-17-2021, 06:56 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
Biden executive order says schools should include transgender athletes in girls' sports

Hey feminists!

Leftists of all Marxist persuasions!

How does this work out for women's rights?

Old 02-17-2021, 06:57 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:

I'm curious to hear from that poster how Biden isn't to blame for his own executive orders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies