Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 05:51 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,529,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I read an article on how bill gates put money into beyond meat. Some of these fake meat products contain more glyphosate than other foods. glyphosate causes cancer. glyphosate is found in weed killer product called round-up.

there is a burger that is plant-based called the impossible burger. it's much more unhealthy than a regular burger because of the glyphosate in it.

https://thebeet.com/bill-gates-eats-...or-disruption/

the rumor of "the great reset" is that you will eat meat once a year. maybe this will never happen but if done children's iq's will be lowered. I have heard if you put a child on a vegetarian diet their intellect will be stunted. the reason why we have such superior intelligence as humans is we need to eat meat for our brains.

you can find the glyphosate in pasta, beer, wine, and rice too. the amount of glyphosate in these fake meat products is much higher at least in the plant-based ones.

here is a very very very long article nobody will read through but I read 1/3 of it and it was very interesting

.https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...m-farmer-bill/

he grows genetically modified corn with tons of pesticides and chemicals in them. the article puts things into perspective.
I found this:

Quote:
Glyphosate has been or will be banned in at least 10 jurisdictions, including Germany, Saudi Arabia, and Vietnam, and at least 15 additional countries restrict its use. The World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer formally classifies glyphosate as a “probable carcinogen.”

Still, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) claimed in January (2020) that glyphosate is “unlikely” to cause cancer when used according to its label. This claim comes just one year after the US Department of Health’s Agency for Toxic Substances acknowledged links between glyphosate use and cancer development in its 2019 toxicological profile on glyphosate.

The credibility of the EPA’s determination is further undermined because the agency relied on non-peer reviewed research commissioned by Monsanto – a Bayer subsidiary and the manufacturer of Roundup, and a known donor to President Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Glyphosate continues to be used across the US and is sold without warning labels about the potential cancer risk that this decade-long case focused on.

This is yet another example of the Trump administration undermining environment and human health protections.
https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/07/13/...ate-food-crops

Old 02-21-2021, 05:57 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Synthetic beef - not a bad idea. Pretty sure we’ll all be eating that eventually. For now I’ll stick to the real thing, but I just don’t get why people here get so it outraged by everything Bill Gates says. He’s just expressing his opinion. Lighten up, for God’s sake!

Old 02-21-2021, 06:01 PM

2,869 posts, read 1,150,103 times
Not happening.
I enjoy my cattle, swine, and bird.

Old 02-21-2021, 06:26 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post

Ya fluoride is banned in most of Europe and japan and we put it in our water supply and in toothpaste. flouride lowers people's iq's and makes them more docile.

the nazi's used fluoride on the jews. they gave them larger amounts than in our water supply.

I found a toothpaste with no fluoride in it and use it. it tastes better too.

ya about the glyphosate i see commercials on tv from lawyers who ask have you or someone you known got cancer from roundup give us a call.

Old 02-22-2021, 11:46 AM

331 posts, read 182,281 times
You first, Bill.

Actually, judging by his appearance it seems he's been eating quite a bit of soy already

Old 02-22-2021, 01:31 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
He's the largest farmland owner in the U.S now so i expect that weasel geek is up to something with all that land.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...ynthetic-beef/

St. William of the Gates needs to be grateful we haven't eaten him.

Yet.

Old 02-22-2021, 01:34 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I wish I knew what Q is, I never even heard of them till the last election. Is it a new comeback to comments someone doesn’t agree with. Are you say politicians are all honest and can’t be bought? I was just posting my opinion.

Q is what they trot out when they don't have anything relevant to contribute to a real conversation.

Best to just ignore them.

Old 02-22-2021, 01:39 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleebs View Post
You first, Bill.

Actually, judging by his appearance it seems he's been eating quite a bit of soy already
LOL. Im sure your insult just eats him alive....while he is enjoying his bouncy room in his mansion. probably throws a couple hundred million in just to bounce in.

The demonization of him is sort of pathetic. you guys know that right? Oh noes! This guy cares about fighting disease, and poverty. What a horrible person!

Old 02-22-2021, 04:30 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Let Bill eat what he wants, just LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!

BTW, Gates is funding the ridiculious ethnomathmatics push!

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/b...ist-math-push/

Quote:
Liberal education collective claims asking students to show work is racist

Old 02-24-2021, 10:01 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Let Bill eat what he wants, just LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!

BTW, Gates is funding the ridiculious ethnomathmatics push!

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/b...ist-math-push/
It's almost as if he wants America(ns) to get dumber.

Guys like him don't help fight against conspiracy theories that surmise that there is a small, far-too-powerful cabal of globalists who are trying to destroy Western civilization while they bilk it for every penny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies