Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 11:13 PM

273 posts, read 96,702 times

Advertisements

Up to November, More and more evidence and news is going to come out about China and the CCP's wrongdoings, to give Biden a fighting chance , the CIA should give him a reason to build a campaign on how he will fight China, they can do that by telling the public the truth, that its very likely a bioweapon

I want to be able to vote for a president based on his stance on this isssue, and if the CIA doesn't make it public i cant do that.

I'm not saying the virus was made in a lab. I'm saying the CCP actively sought out highly infectious viruses in bat caves across China, then intentionally released them.

The CCP is a bunch of bullies that are drunk on wealth, that could care less if their country or the world burns alive as long as they stay in power. Given their negative reputation and high chance of revolt from their people they need to take high risks and chances like releasing bioweapons.

I firmly believe "the intelligence communities " the C.I.A. , whatever you call them , all KNOW it is a bioweapon,

I can see liberals in the intelligence communities reaction to it,

oh great China commited biowarfare, we need a leader who is tough on China,, Trump has been tough on China since day one, if we tell the public it was biowarfare he will 100% get reelected, what do we do?

maybe the CCP knew how to use this divide in America to their advantage,, thinking "half of the U.S. hates trump, if we commit biowarfare , nobody will call us out bc it means trump will probably be re-elected"

Its ridiculous that political divisiveness in the in "intelligence community" is the real reason the public isn't being told the virus is probably a bio weapon

maybe the government should just tell the public its a bioweapon, then Biden can build on a campaign on how he would deal with China, instead of just claiming Trump is being xenophobic ect. , Biden not standing up to China gives him no chance

and everyone says , it doesnt matter everyones made up their mind,,, that couldnt be farther from the truth,,

there are tons and tons of undecided voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania , FL, all the swing states have tons of undecided voters,

its not like extremely republican or democratic states were herd mentality takes over

as an american id like to see a race built on real issues like how we will handle this bioweapon attack from the CCP

not a race built on "he's racist" "he's senile and sleepy"

its stupid, lets pull up our bootstraps and build a presidential race on this bioweapon issue,

it starts with the "intelligence community telling the media its probably a bioweapon

then Biden can have a shot and build a campaign on how he would handle China, bc if Biden doesn't even try to take a stance against china he has no shot

so if the "c.i.a." or whatever was just honest with the public thats its a bioweapon, then biden could change his campaign agenda and he'd have an actual shot and we could have a presidential race on what really matters and america could be a better nation

the "c.i.a." may beleive theyre helping biden by hiding the fact its a bioweapon but really there hurting him. I mean come on at least give the guy a reason to build a campaign against china, at least give him a chance,

Trump is 100% winning Pennsylvania, Florida and Ohio if the C.I.A. doesn't tell the public the truth about it being very likely its a bioweapon

lets make this race about real issues, the CIA needs to tell the public or its gonna be another Trump landslide and i want to see debates about real issues

I've lived in Taiwan and Hong Kong and don't want the U.S. to become another nation , were the populace is perpetually afraid of the CCP

please know that every American death was due to the CCP's desire to remain in power.

yes our response could and should have been better, but the CCP likely predicted and knew exactly how the world would respond.

how were we supposed to know the WHO could be bought out by the CCP?

The American people deserve to know the truth, call me the first of many whistle blowers, the virus is a CCP bioweapon and the CIA needs to tell the American people.

I want to be able to vote for a president based on his stance on this isssue, and if the CIA doesn't make it public i cant do that.

Last edited by mizzou88; 05-17-2020 at 11:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2020, 11:27 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times
No, this virus isn’t a bioweapon. Can we stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense already?

New diseases have emerged throughout human history, and we have seen two major coronavirus outbreaks in the last two decades: SARS and MERS.

So we shouldn’t be surprised by the arrival of the covid-19 virus. I am always open to real evidence but until then this B.S. belongs in the tin foil hat corner.

Old 05-17-2020, 11:34 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Biden is bought and paid for by China. His son still collects a paycheck from China. The last thing he needs is to link China to a bioweapon. Even without that his loyalty to China will be a campaign issue.

Old 05-17-2020, 11:39 PM

273 posts, read 96,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
No, this virus isn’t a bioweapon. Can we stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense already?

New diseases have emerged throughout human history, and we have seen two major coronavirus outbreaks in the last two decades: SARS and MERS.

So we shouldn’t be surprised by the arrival of the covid-19 virus. I am always open to real evidence but until then this B.S. belongs in the tin foil hat corner.
the evidence is there for those willing to look, but the average american needs help in way of an official CIA report

I'm not saying the virus was made in a lab. I'm saying the CCP actively sought out highly infectious viruses in bat caves across China, then intentionally released them.

The CCP is a bunch of bullies that are drunk on wealth, that could care less if their country or the world burns alive as long as they stay in power.

I've lived in Taiwan and Hong Kong and don't want the U.S. to become another nation , were the populace is perpetually afraid of the CCP

Old 05-18-2020, 12:25 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
The lefties here give the CCP a pass on any issue, because they desperately want communism to work, somewhere in the world. That way, they can point there finger in the rest of America's face and say "see, we told you it works!".

It works alright... It's a very efficient system when it comes to robbing freedoms, promoting propaganda over independent thought, grinding it's own people into a pulp beneath the oppressor's heal.... That's what the left wants to do to Trump supporters, bad. You may have seen the video of the Bernie boy who was actually working for Sander's campaign, saying we need "re-education camps" here to deal with Trump supporters. It's no secret what these people want, and it's exactly what the CCP wants as well.

The lefty's collective TDS has made them more angry and self destructive than ever. If the CCP declared war on Trump, the lefties here would be working tirelessly for the CCP, and for free. They already are doing the CCP's bidding. The very definition of "useful idiots" they are.

But would I call this thing a "bioweapon"? No. Not until some stronger evidence is presented. Such a bold claim better come with some hard, convincing evidence, otherwise it won't be taken seriously by the majority. Nobody wants to believe China would do something like that, and so they won't, unless there is very real and convincing evidence to make them change their minds.

Old 05-18-2020, 03:06 AM

4,602 posts, read 6,364,058 times
"The CCP is a bunch of bullies that are drunk on wealth, that could care less if their country or the world burns alive as long as they stay in power"....huh ? Are you talking about the CCP or the Trumpikins ?

Regards
Gemstone1

Old 05-18-2020, 11:38 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,877,686 times
You think our CIA killed 100 thousand Europeans so Joe Biden could get elected? Wow.

Old 05-18-2020, 11:54 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou88 View Post
Up to November, More and more evidence and news is going to come out about China and the CCP's wrongdoings, to give Biden a fighting chance , the CIA should give him a reason to build a campaign on how he will fight China, they can do that by telling the public the truth, that its very likely a bioweapon

The CCP is a bunch of bullies that are drunk on wealth, that could care less if their country or the world burns alive as long as they stay in power. Given their negative reputation and high chance of revolt from their people they need to take high risks and chances like releasing bioweapons.

I firmly believe "the intelligence communities " the C.I.A. , whatever you call them , all KNOW it is a bioweapon,

oh great China commited biowarfare, we need a leader who is tough on China,, Trump has been tough on China since day one, if we tell the public it was biowarfare he will 100% get reelected, what do we do?

maybe the CCP knew how to use this divide in America to their advantage,, thinking "half of the U.S. hates trump, if we commit biowarfare , nobody will call us out bc it means trump will probably be re-elected"

Its ridiculous that political divisiveness in the in "intelligence community" is the real reason the public isn't being told the virus is probably a bio weapon

maybe the government should just tell the public its a bioweapon, then Biden can build on a campaign on how he would deal with China, instead of just claiming Trump is being xenophobic ect. , Biden not standing up to China gives him no chance

and everyone says , it doesnt matter everyones made up their mind,,, that couldnt be farther from the truth,,

there are tons and tons of undecided voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania , FL, all the swing states have tons of undecided voters,

its not like extremely republican or democratic states were herd mentality takes over

as an american id like to see a race built on real issues like how we will handle this bioweapon attack from the CCP

its stupid, lets pull up our bootstraps and build a presidential race on this bioweapon issue,

it starts with the "intelligence community telling the media its probably a bioweapon

then Biden can have a shot and build a campaign on how he would handle China, bc if Biden doesn't even try to take a stance against china he has no shot

so if the "c.i.a." or whatever was just honest with the public thats its a bioweapon, then biden could change his campaign agenda and he'd have an actual shot and we could have a presidential race on what really matters and america could be a better nation

the "c.i.a." may beleive theyre helping biden by hiding the fact its a bioweapon but really there hurting him. I mean come on at least give the guy a reason to build a campaign against china, at least give him a chance,

Trump is 100% winning Pennsylvania, Florida and Ohio if the C.I.A. doesn't tell the public the truth about it being very likely its a bioweapon

lets make this race about real issues, the CIA needs to tell the public or its gonna be another Trump landslide and i want to see debates about real issues

please know that every American death was due to the CCP's desire to remain in power.

yes our response could and should have been better, but the CCP likely predicted and knew exactly how the world would respond.

The American people deserve to know the truth, call me the first of many whistle blowers, the virus is a CCP bioweapon and the CIA needs to tell the American people.

Biden has been bought by China. If you love China and want US policy dictated from Beijing, vote Biden.

Old 05-18-2020, 12:00 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,138,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Biden has been bought by China. If you love China and want US policy dictated from Beijing, vote Biden.
Dude, like Russia, China wants Trump to win, how is that not obvious? China and Russia are gaining dramatically in world status and geopolitics since your compromised idol eked out a win.

Old 05-18-2020, 12:00 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou88 View Post

Is this the new conspiracy going around?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies