Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 06:12 PM

33,309 posts, read 12,484,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
The way you treat your pets says a lot about you. If the Bidens can't be bothered to make sure their dog is properly cleaned, then it's just more evidence of the shallow, evil, and disgusting people that they are. Grifters with no positive traits.
Oh, the irony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2021, 07:20 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,798,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
This NewsMax piece was intended to be fluff. It was not actual news and I think everyone knew it. NewsMax is right-wing but I'm not sure how this is really even a political piece.
Ahh...perhaps you give them too much credit.
They may not have the ability to discern between light opinion pieces and "hard news."

Old 02-20-2021, 07:22 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Reminds me of catty middle school talk. Right-wingers want their dogs as privileged as they are.

That is a rescue dog that President Biden has. Real reporting here for sure!

Newsmax Host Says Joe Biden's 'Junkyard' Dog 'Needs a Bath'
Makes sense. They are German Shepard's after all. The right wing doesn't want Biden trying to move in on their pro-Nazi thing.

Old 02-20-2021, 09:15 PM

17,602 posts, read 6,890,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Biden didn't break his ankle. He fractured his foot, which required he wear a boot. Yes, he grabbed for the tail - if you've ever had a big dog with a big bushy tail, it's almost a natural reflex at times - hard not to grab it.

My DIL has cats and I do the same with them, especially the Maine Coon - which has a beautiful bushy tail. Far too tempting not to grab it. She doesn't mind. So, Biden is perfectly normal in that respect, as far as I am concerned.

That said, it never bothered me that Trump didn't have a dog, even though I detested him generally.

I've had dogs as a kid, not later in life - too much work - but everyone in my family has at least one dog, usually a big one.

That said, I have always been particularly partial to German Shepherds. So, I can live vicariously now enjoying pix of these dogs. They appear healthy and alert.
They appear disgusted with their awful owners. Dogs know evil people and the Bidens are evil grifters, just like the people who voted for him.

Old 02-20-2021, 09:50 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,703,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Reminds me of catty middle school talk. Right-wingers want their dogs as privileged as they are.

That is a rescue dog that President Biden has. Real reporting here for sure!

Newsmax Host Says Joe Biden's 'Junkyard' Dog 'Needs a Bath'
Seriously? The left wing beat on Melania like a cement piñata and even attacked a 10 year old boy, but you’re upset because the right wing said something mean about Biden’s dog?

Old 02-20-2021, 10:19 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,950,508 times
I like Biden’s dogs, better than I like Biden.

Old 02-21-2021, 08:31 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Does no good to point out what everyone knows. Biden is suffering diminished mental capacity. You know, I know, the world knows and so does Biden's dog.

the media won't touch it and biden gets a pass. you could say he and the dems are above the law and media criticism.

The media is the source who always picked up where the law left off. Unfortunately the media is now the official propaganda machine.

All the repubs have now is something to amuse themselves while Biden sells out the country. Elections 2 years away and in one month China Joe has caused irreparable economic damage and endangered national security. 23 months to go, what else could go wrong?

The media ended the campaigns of Dukakis, Perry and Howard Dean because of perceived mental issues.

Biden and his VP don't even come in close in must win primary states. the dem voters rejected them.

suddenly with a snap of the fingers we have two losers sitting in the oval office. Well I'll be darned, how'd that happen? there is no trail from voter rejection to the white house. No story to tell of perseverance, convincing debate or colossal failure on part of dem front runners. The tracks suddenly appear in the trackless snow as if these two came down from heaven on a fiery chariot.

Biden was so mentally compromised his meds had to be titrated and monitored to achieve effective blood levels. Thus the home confinement under the guise of covid. This from the guy who condemned Trump's travel ban. This, in spite of Pelosi's call to visit Chinatown while tRump was calling for limited travel.

Biden is mentally diminished as demonstrated by his words that Trump left novaccine distribution plan!

Would a sane president encourage illegal aliens to flood across the border and spread covid , illegal drugs, endorse human trafficking and crime? Biden is the guy who would make you eat gourmet soup peppered with rat turds because the tomatoes and garlic were organically raised.

The world is now laughing at Biden the clown. Chin, Russia, NK, iran can hardly believe their luck as they challenge the US under the faux leadership of a president plucked from a mental hospital to sit in the oval office.

The upside is, perhaps, China and friends will now believe in GOD and believe GOD is on their side.
Who diagnosed Biden, Hannity or Judge Cleavage?

Old 02-21-2021, 08:31 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,303,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Seriously? The left wing beat on Melania like a cement piñata and even attacked a 10 year old boy, but you’re upset because the right wing said something mean about Biden’s dog?

MAGAs sure love to switch the story to whataboutism about Trump. Still looking in the rear view.

Hint: Trump's gone and this isn't about Trump. Start a Trump thread if you want to discuss the Trumps

Old 02-21-2021, 08:34 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'2 scoops'
Big boy donald got two scoops and only allowed all the others one scoop. Metaphor?

Old 02-21-2021, 08:40 AM

11,143 posts, read 10,703,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
MAGAs sure love to switch the story to whataboutism about Trump. Still looking in the rear view.

Hint: Trump's gone and this isn't about Trump. Start a Trump thread if you want to discuss the Trumps
1. I’m neither. Republican nor a Democrat, and I’m not a “MAGA”. Don’t drag me into your party prejudice.
2. Using the media’s previous behavior in order to point out the hypocrisy of those who think commenting on Biden’s dog is over the top isn’t whataboutism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies