Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 09:44 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
https://www.statesman.com/story/news...rus/113754708/

Here is where he opines on the possiblity of having bleach injected into you. Like I said he openlyy opined on the matter.

Now show me all of Joe's flagarent dementia moments,

And also explain how Trump saying Findland rakes its forest is not dementia,
Just can’t admit that you were lied to and were gullible enough to believe it, huh?

Old 02-20-2021, 09:46 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
https://www.statesman.com/story/news...rus/113754708/

Here is where he opines on the possiblity of having bleach injected into you. Like I said he openlyy opined on the matter.
Knock it off.

Trump never said or "opined" about bleach.

Quote:
Now show me all of Joe's flagarent dementia moments
Google the debates and any other time Joe isn't stumbling through reading off of a teleprompter.

Quote:
And also explain how Trump saying Findland rakes its forest is not dementia,
Because it isn't.

Here you go:

Quote:

In Finland, after clear-cutting a forest area, crews use heavy machinery (similar to what is used in this video) to “rake” or gather tree harvesting residues, tree roots and other material into huge piles. The biomass is then chipped onsite after it has dried up sufficiently, and chips are hauled to local heat-producing plants to generate warmth for local residents.

Old 02-20-2021, 09:47 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Just can’t admit that you were lied to and were gullible enough to believe it, huh?
I plated your game and provided a link. Meanwhile i asked yiu to do the same. You failed. Last chance to show you are not toal b.s. links to unrefuteable evidence that biden has dementia,

Old 02-20-2021, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving415 View Post
Here's what Trump said about bleach and ultraviolet light; it's pretty idiotic:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
Where did he say a thing about bleach?

Ultraviolet therapy IS a thing...

Quote:
First developed in 2016 by the research team of the Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) Program at Cedars-Sinai and led by Mark Pimentel, MD, Healight has shown potential as an effective antiviral and antibacterial treatment. The device uses UVA light, because of all three forms of UV light, UVA has been shown to have the least amount of harm to mammalian cells while still killing viral and bacterial cells.
Quote:
“Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells,” Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai stated.
Stop with the lying...or maybe go tell the docs how idiotic THEY & their research are.

Old 02-20-2021, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I answered you. Now show some respect and do the same,

Old 02-20-2021, 10:00 PM

Quote:
I plated your game and provided a link. Meanwhile i asked yiu to do the same. You failed. Last chance to show you are not toal b.s. links to unrefuteable evidence that biden has dementia,
Irrefutable evidence would have to come from Biden's personal physicians.

However, anyone who has had a family member with early onset dementia can easily see that your president is suffering from a major decline in cognitive abilities compared to where he was a short 5 years ago, when he still felt/sniffed little girls and grown women. He doesn't even have that in him, any longer.

Old 02-20-2021, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Irrefutable evidence would have to come from Biden's personal physicians.

However, anyone who has had a family member with early onset dementia can easily see that your president is suffering from a major decline in cognitive abilities compared to where he was a short 5 years ago, when he still felt/sniffed little girls and grown women. He doesn't even have that in him, any longer.
I have and you are wrong. Trump however has undeniable dementia. Again show evidence, jimrom challenged me and i did. I chalkenged him and it seems he ran and hid, now i challenge you. Show proof.

Old 02-20-2021, 10:50 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
Quote:
I said to post a quote of Trump telling people to drink bleach. Not him opining about disinfectant. You stated that he told people to drink bleach. Stop trying to wriggle off the hook. You either knew he never said it and lied, or you were told that he said it and were gullible enough to believe it without checking the veracity of the claim. This has nothing to do with Trump at this point in the conversation. It has to do with people not understanding that control of information equates to control of population, and that we have a media which is noticeably partisan that is willfully lying to the people which it is supposed to be giving factual information to. Not just the left, but the right as well. We are literally being controlled, and you are willfully following along.

I stated two things. One, that Trump never told people to drink bleach. I believe my point has been proven at this point in the debate. Two, that I believe Biden has lost cognitive ability and is at some stage of dementia. I even gave evidence which supports my conclusion, which is to compare Biden’s speech from earlier in his life to his speech now. Do I honestly need to link videos for you to even bother making a comparison? Are you really going to defend Biden on this issue without even checking to see if there was some validity to my claim? Do you really hate Trump so much that you supported his opponent simply because it was someone else? If the answer is yes, you might want to question why.

I rarely make a claim without doing at least some minimal amount of research on the subject. In this case, I did not research Trump’s Finland comments because I don’t care. I didn’t vote for Trump, don’t care that he didn’t win while also admitting that I would not be surprised if the Democrats cheated, and haven’t voted for a D or an R in three decades. Apparently I should have researched it because then I would have a claim with more validity than your link. I still believe that Trump should not have been President, though for different reasons than you most likely. I also believe that Biden is not the best our country could have managed. Nor were Hillary, Obama, or several others. But I believe that because of what I know of them from my own research, not because of misinformation which I willingly ingested. You and I disagree on whether or not Biden is capable of carrying out the duties of an office which is, judging from the before and after pictures of Presidents throughout history, highly stressful. I feel he is not because of research I have done. You feel that he is, apparently because he isn’t the other guy.

I’ve always admired the saying “Is this the hill you want to die on.” It means, are you sure of your position enough to defend it. I recommend referring to it as a question before making a claim which you haven’t even bothered to research.

Finally, I’ll apologize to Trump’s supporters for calling him an idiot on this particular topic (though I reserve the right on other topics). I’m an insomniac who binge watches nature documentaries and I had no clue how efficient Finland was on cleanup. I admit my ignorance.

ETA: Nope, I didn’t run and hide.

Old 02-20-2021, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I said to post a quote of Trump telling people to drink bleach. Not him opining about disinfectant. You stated that he told people to drink bleach. Stop trying to wriggle off the hook. You either knew he never said it and lied, or you were told that he said it and were gullible enough to believe it without checking the veracity of the claim. This has nothing to do with Trump at this point in the conversation. It has to do with people not understanding that control of information equates to control of population, and that we have a media which is noticeably partisan that is willfully lying to the people which it is supposed to be giving factual information to. Not just the left, but the right as well. We are literally being controlled, and you are willfully following along.

I stated two things. One, that Trump never told people to drink bleach. I believe my point has been proven at this point in the debate. Two, that I believe Biden has lost cognitive ability and is at some stage of dementia. I even gave evidence which supports my conclusion, which is to compare Biden’s speech from earlier in his life to his speech now. Do I honestly need to link videos for you to even bother making a comparison? Are you really going to defend Biden on this issue without even checking to see if there was some validity to my claim? Do you really hate Trump so much that you supported his opponent simply because it was someone else? If the answer is yes, you might want to question why.

I rarely make a claim without doing at least some minimal amount of research on the subject. In this case, I did not research Trump’s Finland comments because I don’t care. I didn’t vote for Trump, don’t care that he didn’t win while also admitting that I would not be surprised if the Democrats cheated, and haven’t voted for a D or an R in three decades. Apparently I should have researched it because then I would have a claim with more validity than your link. I still believe that Trump should not have been President, though for different reasons than you most likely. I also believe that Biden is not the best our country could have managed. Nor were Hillary, Obama, or several others. But I believe that because of what I know of them from my own research, not because of misinformation which I willingly ingested. You and I disagree on whether or not Biden is capable of carrying out the duties of an office which is, judging from the before and after pictures of Presidents throughout history, highly stressful. I feel he is not because of research I have done. You feel that he is, apparently because he isn’t the other guy.

I’ve always admired the saying “Is this the hill you want to die on.” It means, are you sure of your position enough to defend it. I recommend referring to it as a question before making a claim which you haven’t even bothered to research.

Finally, I’ll apologize to Trump’s supporters for calling him an idiot on this particular topic (though I reserve the right on other topics). I’m an insomniac who binge watches nature documentaries and I had no clue how efficient Finland was on cleanup. I admit my ignorance.

ETA: Nope, I didn’t run and hide.
Total crap. I clarified that trump opined on the posibilliy which he certaibly did.

And again you provided No links to bidens dementia. Claiming you did so in the past is crap. You have no integerity when you ask others to show proof and fail to do so yourself. You are a fraud.

Old 02-20-2021, 10:58 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
The irony that we had a democratic President (Obama) that was better than a mentally ill Trump and a old and brain dead Biden. Lousy or not, we've gotten worse.
Without Obama, Trump never gets elected.

You can thank Barack for Trump’s tenure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies