Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2021, 06:45 PM

35,061 posts, read 17,006,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
The concept of a color blind society was determined to be a racist concept.
Why?

I am Jewish and grateful to participate in society as an American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2021, 07:27 PM

16,582 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
https://www.thecollegefix.com/boston...n-the-country/

I would say this subject is now an established field. Careers are being made and a self sustaining whole industry on this subject will grow. More and more racism will have to be found to keep the funds coming in.
The important question is why are funds coming in to support anti-American views at our higher learning institutions.
Even Catholic universities (Georgetown/Notre Dame)are going against church doctrine for some unknown reason.
So maybe the almighty dollar is trumping the traditional teachings, and belief of their supposed faith.

`

Old 02-23-2021, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
The important question is why are funds coming in to support anti-American views at our higher learning institutions.
Even Catholic universities (Georgetown/Notre Dame)are going against church doctrine for some unknown reason.
So maybe the almighty dollar is trumping the traditional teachings, and belief of their supposed faith.
I sent a close friend of mine, with double my IQ this article. He said that if Harvard tries the same thing he'll stop donating.

Old 02-23-2021, 08:02 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Bless your heart. Your post really makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense to everyone.

Old 02-24-2021, 09:38 AM

3,217 posts, read 1,604,851 times
Critical Race Training in Education

A free resource for parents and students concerned about the negative impact Critical Race Training has on education. Search our database of over 200 colleges and universities to learn more about Critical Race Training on campuses nationwide.

https://criticalrace.org/

Old 02-24-2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
So I'm right . According to you, stereotyping does work .. You just did it with her Nigerian name..
Stereotyping must work with other facets of life . See not UNCULTURED.
Bless your heart. Your post really makes no sense.
I'm with Aussiehoff but what does this little spat have to do with university-taught hate?

Old 02-24-2021, 01:40 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Only to those that lacks exposure. Note that the Nigerian in the thread understood and confirmed.

Old 02-24-2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I'm with Aussiehoff but what does this little spat have to do with university-taught hate?
Of course you are. You and Aussiehoff/Ben Young are bothered by the fact that she has a recognizably Nigerian name but yet none of you have any issue with other ethnic names being recognized as such. Serious hypocrisy.

In your minds, taking a critical look at racial theory means teach hate. Guess it’s understand for those of you whose culture is race.

Old 02-24-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Onwuachi is a Nigerian name. 10/10. You either have relatives recently born in Nigeria, more than likely Igboland area of Nigeria or you and your parents changed their last name to an Igbo one. I’m not Igbo but Onwuachi has a meaning in that language. Any name starting or ending in -Chi, or -Chukwu means that the name includes god. Like AMARA-chi means “God’s Grace”. I have no clue what Onwua means here. But 90% of Igbo names praises god in some way so I’m almost 100% sure her parents where Nigerians. Some other famous Onwuachi’s who all have Nigerian origins.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Onwuachi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Onwuachi

https://forebears.io/surnames/onwuachi

It’s most common according to this in Nigeria and Texas within the United States. Texas has the most immigrants from Nigeria in America.
These people lack exposure and are also just plain angry.

They have a problem with someone recognizing her Nigerian name but they have no issue their little English, Irish or AUSSIE designations.

Old 02-24-2021, 03:35 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
CRT is needed for white people so they will stop being mean racists. If CRT does not work, surely FEMA Camps will.
"Inside the chest of every leftist, beats the heart of a totalitarian."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies