Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 04:58 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Prove that he slurred words almost daily? Im sure he may have missed a few days here and there, but Trump slurred words pretty regularly. It was a topic here regularly, and people commented about it. Given Ive seen your name here enough that im sure you saw many of them, im not going to play your game.
Then it should not be hard to find....but as you say, I'm not playing your "i know this happened but you're going to have to prove me wrong" game.

What has appears to be the new leftist thing....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2021, 05:01 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Then it should not be hard to find....but as you say, I'm not playing your "i know this happened but you're going to have to prove me wrong" game.

What has appears to be the new leftist thing....
Not hard to find at all, heres video of 2019. Or do you want all of the posts from here? ALSO easily found btw.

Some highlights of his 2019 slurred words. JUST 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc

Old 02-22-2021, 05:02 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I am going with 2.
He has already exceeded my expectation.

Looks like as long as he toes the line and his health doesn't get any worse, he could hang on for awhile.

This slip up will go on the unofficial record. Can't have him involuntarily use words he spoke from the past days...

Old 02-22-2021, 05:02 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
LOL. Suddenly this stuff matters? Trump did this daily and yall ignored it.
Nope, he rarely makes this kind of gaffe. Trump has an entirely different, stream-of-conciousness style of speaking. He often leaves words out when they aren't absolutely necessary to convey his meaning.
Quote:
Thats the problem with the level of hypocrisy going on, at some point everyone looks at it, and recognizes that your argument isnt being made honestly.
Are you arguing honestly here? Do you really not understand the difference between Trump and Biden's speech patterns?

Old 02-22-2021, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Nope, he rarely ever makes this kind of gaffe. Trump has an entirely different, stream-of-conciousness style of speaking. He often leaves words out when they aren't absolutely necessary to convey his meaning.
Are you arguing honestly here? Do you really not understand the difference between Trump and Biden's speech patterns?
Please. go watch the video I linked above.

Old 02-22-2021, 05:04 PM

25,744 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Obviously unintentional.

The real, sad truth though... is that the man cannot speak coherently for long. That's obvious. And it is embarrassing. And it's sad. He should not be there.How do you think this makes us look to the rest of the world. There are very sharp, very pointed, very powerful, and very evil leaders out there listening to this "rest home" mumbling. It's got to be giving them ideas that maybe it's time. If one can't string together more than two sentences without a slip-up, how can one make important military or diplomatic decisions? And the screeching woke buffoons he is surrounding himself with certainly won't be able to make those decisions either.

Old 02-22-2021, 05:05 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Not hard to find at all, heres video of 2019. Or do you want all of the posts from here? ALSO easily found btw.

Some highlights of his 2019 slurred words. JUST 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc

He said transpants. And he made up some words. Everyone goofs if they speak enough. Trump is human after all. But if Trump dropped the N word, it would be headline news, and very likely, it would have resulted in impeachment.

Old 02-22-2021, 05:06 PM

4,582 posts, read 3,408,767 times
If Biden was Trump, CNN would have spliced in the N word from a prior undiscovered archival audio to provide the American public with clarity.

Old 02-22-2021, 05:11 PM

2,900 posts, read 992,875 times
Pauly Shore could be standing up there, yelling, "Hey, Buddyyyyyy" and I'd still be thrilled that he wasn't trump.

Old 02-22-2021, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatecake1977 View Post
If President Trump had slurred his words like President Biden just did, it would be the headline on all the cable news networks and newspapers. Guaranteed.
I dont hear the word folks think they seem to hear, so...I'd like to say "no it would not". But I am honest enough to know that some might have tried too. I would give them grief about trying to make it seem like something it wasnt though. I've defended Trump before when folks have tried to do this to him. There was way way more things to be upset about that I felt it was wrong to just make stuff up.

I wish more on the right did that when it was going after Biden. He stuttered the word "eager". Which...again unlike Trump Biden has a well known stutter issue that shows up on rare occasion. But in no way was the N word used here.

This is much ado about nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies