Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 06:16 PM

25,777 posts, read 12,840,301 times

Advertisements

C'mon bring it. A purported sexual predator who allegedly murdered thousands of elderly New Yorkers in Nursing homes. A bully who people around him are afraid to stand up to. He only cares about himself and ignores science. Well...what are you waiting for?

How do you defend that? Go ahead and make us all laugh out loud...except the family of those he killed.

Why aren't your Lib politicians kicking this incompetent nutcase to the curb?

The hypocrisy is making me sick.

Compare the Lib treament of Cuomo to Kavanaugh and DeSantis, & defend that.

Is this what you support? Are you willing to speak out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2021, 06:21 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
C'mon bring it. A purported sexual predator who allegedly murdered thousands of elderly New Yorkers in Nursing homes. A bully who people around him are afraid to stand up to. He only cares about himself and ignores science. Well...what are you waiting for?

How do you defend that? Go ahead and make us all laugh out loud...except the family of those he killed.

The Democrats are investigating Cuomo. AOC is calling for his head.

This is the difference between Democrats and Republicans - Democrats do not hesitate to investigate their own while the Republicans will protect one of their own criminals at all cost.

Old 03-01-2021, 06:21 PM

5,862 posts, read 3,301,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cuomo-a...16KXeOr8H_7LOU Now there is this. He has hired a criminal lawyer. All the Democrats in the state are coming out against him. The knives have been sharpened. Cuomo is about to be eaten by his own. It should be fun to watch!

Old 03-01-2021, 06:22 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,550,882 times
I'm not going to defend his actions, which are pretty sleazy, but unlike Kavanaugh, at least he has apologized for his actions. Having said that, if they boot him out, yeah, that's fine with me.

Old 03-01-2021, 06:23 PM

5,862 posts, read 3,301,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I'm not going to defend his actions, which are pretty sleazy, but unlike Kavanaugh, at least he has apologized for his actions. Having said that, if they boot him out, yeah, that's fine with me.
Why should Kavanaugh apologize for actions that he 100% denied?

Old 03-01-2021, 06:23 PM

7,928 posts, read 3,477,856 times
The left doesn't need him anymore. He served his purpose and can be safely thrown under the bus.

Old 03-01-2021, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cuomo-a...16KXeOr8H_7LOU
Now there is this. He has hired a criminal lawyer. All the Democrats in the state are coming out against him. The knives have been sharpened. Cuomo is about to be eaten by his own. It should be fun to watch!
Unlike republicans, who will defend their most sleazy slimeballs (especially if it's Trump) against the most overwhelming evidence, and deny deny everything up the kazoo, democrats are not afraid to call their own sleazeballs for what they are and do not deny it.

Old 03-01-2021, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Why should Kavanaugh apologize for actions that he 100% denied?
Just because he denied it, hardly means he didn't do it! You just proved my point about republicans denying everything!

I don't want to get off topic here, but when that whole episode was going, I said that if Kavanaugh admitted he might have done something wrong, even if he didn't remember doing so, in case he did do it and apologized for it, then he would have exonerated himself in my book.

Old 03-01-2021, 06:27 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Sexual predator, now there’s some hyperbole since the second allegation was two statements. This will be investigated as it should, meanwhile it’s 24-7 on Fox News, this is huge. LOL

Old 03-01-2021, 06:29 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Nothing like apologizing for something you didn't do.

As I recall, he was accused of being involved with a group of teens that would go to parties, drug the girls, have them line up and take turns coming into a room where Kavanaugh and Company was waiting to take turns bonking them. This presumably happened frequently and in college dorms.

The accuser may as well have accused him of flapping his arms and flying. It was a stupid, impossible accusation to begin with, and something that anyone in their right mind would roll their eyes at and shake their heads. It was patently absurd and the only thing in proved was the stupidity of the accuser. Most all of the other accusations were just as implausible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies