Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 05:57 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,080,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenping View Post
You make a good case against the left but what is the left? Are they black, white or something else? And what is their agenda?
Mostly from Israel?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2021, 06:04 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,599,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Biden says he will prioritize hate crimes against Asians. However, he also says that he wants equity in prosecutions.

Does Biden not know that targeting those that commit hate crimes against Asians will disproportionately impact black criminals more than criminals of other races.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...f-black-people
He honestly probably doesn't know that. He's probably bought into the politically correct lie that most anti-Asian crimes are committed by white people. When he finds out otherwise, he'll quietly drop any notion of prioritizing hate crimes against Asians.

Old 04-01-2021, 06:28 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,328,081 times
Quote:
You make a good case against the left but what is the left? Are they black, white or something else? And what is their agenda?
The left is not racially monolithic. There are plenty of people within the modern-day American left who are of completely white/European extraction. As I cited, there are black conservatives, some of whom I've learned from, which shows the right is not racially monolithic either.

The left's agenda is power, first and foremost, and that includes shaping children's and young people's views via education (which includes the university level). It includes destroying history and demonizing the past, it includes the usage of Cultural Marxism and critical race theory to foment anger and outrage and discontent between people groups. It aims to destroy whatever is traditional.

Old 04-01-2021, 10:02 PM

728 posts, read 302,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
The left is not racially monolithic. There are plenty of people within the modern-day American left who are of completely white/European extraction. As I cited, there are black conservatives, some of whom I've learned from, which shows the right is not racially monolithic either.

The left's agenda is power, first and foremost, and that includes shaping children's and young people's views via education (which includes the university level). It includes destroying history and demonizing the past, it includes the usage of Cultural Marxism and critical race theory to foment anger and outrage and discontent between people groups. It aims to destroy whatever is traditional.

Is their agenda to capture political power in the USA, the way the CCP took over China, or just destabilizing the white Christian social structure?

Blacks don't have the intellectual lethality. They can be discounted. The left is white but their actions are self-destructive. This puzzles me. I thought you might have an insight into this peculiar behavior.

Old 04-01-2021, 10:30 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,080,969 times
Quote:
Is their agenda to capture political power in the USA, the way the CCP took over China, or just destabilizing the white Christian social structure?

Blacks don't have the intellectual lethality. They can be discounted. The left is white but their actions are self-destructive. This puzzles me. I thought you might have an insight into this peculiar behavior.
The UNMENTIONABLES.

Old 04-01-2021, 11:21 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,751,717 times
Quote:
I don't think there's any real plan for the future. The wokest of the woke see human civilization as hopelessly tainted by white racism and just want to burn it all down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies