Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 06:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Why would we defend him? No intelligent person blindly supports everyone on their side of the isle. You only have a good party when you are critical of those in it who misstep. The GOP could take a lesson from that. Blind party loyalty is always a bad thing.
Oh indeed. They defending Trump against every allegation and lawsuit. But they demand that YOU step forward and condemn Cuomo.

Laughable really - the hypocrisy of conservatives.

Cuomo is currently being pressured to resign by fellow democrats.

Cons just embrace their sexual predators.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2021, 06:52 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Just because he denied it, hardly means he didn't do it! You just proved my point about republicans denying everything!

I don't want to get off topic here, but when that whole episode was going, I said that if Kavanaugh admitted he might have done something wrong, even if he didn't remember doing so, in case he did do it and apologized for it, then he would have exonerated himself in my book.
So you should admit to doing something that you didn't do? Please pass me what you are smoking!

Old 03-01-2021, 06:53 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
The Democrats are investigating Cuomo. AOC is calling for his head.

This is the difference between Democrats and Republicans - Democrats do not hesitate to investigate their own while the Republicans will protect one of their own criminals at all cost.

How many months can go by until it qualifies as "hesitate?"

Old 03-01-2021, 06:53 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
So you should admit to doing something that you didn't do? Please pass me what you are smoking!
And once again, you have proven my case. Just because he denied it, means he is innocent! Republicans do nothing but deny deny deny! It is a pathology among them!

Old 03-01-2021, 06:54 PM

Quote:
I'm not going to defend his actions, which are pretty sleazy, but unlike Kavanaugh, at least he has apologized for his actions. Having said that, if they boot him out, yeah, that's fine with me.
What does Kavanaugh have to apologize for?

Old 03-01-2021, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Unlike republicans, who will defend their most sleazy slimeballs (especially if it's Trump) against the most overwhelming evidence, and deny deny everything up the kazoo, democrats are not afraid to call their own sleazeballs for what they are and do not deny it.
LOL! Do you people believe your own b.s.?

Old 03-01-2021, 06:55 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Quote:
And once again, you have proven my case. Just because he denied it, means he is innocent! Republicans do nothing but deny deny deny! It is a pathology among them!
Lets try this one more time. He denied it over and over. There was zero evidence that he did something. Why in a million years would he admit to doing something that he didn't do? To satisfy you? Ok I will take two hits off of what you are smoking!

Old 03-01-2021, 06:56 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
I just did some reading up on it. Let's see what the investigation finds. I thought he was aiming to run for president but this will probably sink those aspirations.

Old 03-01-2021, 06:57 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
What does Kavanaugh have to apologize for?
Possibly taking sexual liberties with women while in college. Duh.

But of course, you are now - what, the 3rd? 4th? - conservative in this thread to engage in EXACTLY what myself and other democrats here have pointed out: Republicans just deny deny deny anything bad that somebody on their side might have done! It's all part of a conspiracy!

Old 03-01-2021, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Just because he denied it, hardly means he didn't do it! You just proved my point about republicans denying everything!

I don't want to get off topic here, but when that whole episode was going, I said that if Kavanaugh admitted he might have done something wrong, even if he didn't remember doing so, in case he did do it and apologized for it, then he would have exonerated himself in my book.
Good grief!

This is why the country needs to split. Half the population is at least somewhat sympathetic to the above, and would have no problem with Kafka trials and struggle sessions. This is the stuff tyranny is made of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies