Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 04:10 PM

10,009 posts, read 7,687,275 times

Advertisements

This is what I've been waiting for forever. Trump talked to the media all the time. He did it almost daily.

I want to hear Biden sit down with, Tucker Carlson for example, and answer all questions without having the questions in advance or without having any help on the sidelines. I want him to answer tough questions on his own. No questions about his dogs or what ice cream he likes.

It seems to me his minions rush him off every time there is media lurking. His people don't want him to talk unless he's reading from a teleprompter. He can barely even read the teleprompter. lol

I want to see if he even knows what's going on. All I've seen is video of him stumbling with his words not knowing how to respond. It's pretty pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2021, 04:16 PM

331 posts, read 181,123 times
Well keep waiting then

Old 03-03-2021, 04:20 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,194,339 times
Why should Joe sit with some nit wit trying to trip him up? His PR function is to get his message out. So to answer your question, no. And for good reason.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:25 PM

2,861 posts, read 3,838,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
Why should Joe sit with some nit wit trying to trip him up? His PR function is to get his message out. So to answer your question, no. And for good reason.

You mean "I'll have to circle back?"

How embarrassing this is already and it will get worse as he ages.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:28 PM

17,455 posts, read 6,784,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
You must have voted for this senile dumpster fire. SMH.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:31 PM

29,699 posts, read 24,780,162 times
It won't happen. Princess Biden, I mean president Biden is far too fragile, delicate and thin skinned to be around people with opposing views. He doesn't even get along with people with similar views. Remember how he called one of his supporters "fat" when he was campaigning? He even challenged a supporter to a fight.

His handlers know Biden is not stable. It wouldn't take much real investigative journalism to uncover just how too far gone Biden's brain is. And he was never that bright to begin with. He graduated near the bottom of his class, and it was all downhill for Biden's brain after that.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:31 PM

9,707 posts, read 14,206,718 times
Will we ever see Biden sit down, one on one, with an opposing media person without a teleprompter?

No, I don't think so. "Hog the Camera, Jill" won't let him.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:38 PM

5,909 posts, read 2,834,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It won't happen. Princess Biden, I mean president Biden is far too fragile, delicate and thin skinned to be around people with opposing views. He doesn't even get along with people with similar views. Remember how he called one of his supporters "fat" when he was campaigning? He even challenged a supporter to a fight.

His handlers know Biden is not stable. It wouldn't take much real investigative journalism to uncover just how too far gone Biden's brain is. And he was never that bright to begin with. He graduated near the bottom of his class, and it was all downhill for Biden's brain after that.
He wouldn't fight for his country with his SIX [6 ] deferments but with the Secret Service around him he wanted to throw down the gloves, a pusxy man.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:40 PM

6,808 posts, read 6,919,710 times
His handlers would be too afraid Biden would start challenging the interviewer to a push up contest, or calling them a dog faced pony soldier. I don't expect Biden will ever subject himself to the same exposure that Trump willingly did.

Old 03-03-2021, 04:43 PM

828 posts, read 412,058 times
I dont think we will.

And it would look ridiculous if he was holding a 2 -way radio to speak to his handlers.
Not many others choices to pick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies