Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 12:34 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,323,939 times

Advertisements

Donald Trump supporters need grief counseling. Donald Trump is a loser, accept it and move on!

Quote:
Former President Trump on Thursday lashed out at the Wall Street Journal editorial board for calling on Republicans to abandon him and blamed his GOP critics for the party's Georgia Senate losses.

In a statement released Thursday, Trump accused the paper's opinion section, which has a traditionally conservative bent, of supporting "globalist policies such as bad trade deals, open borders, and endless wars."

"They fight for RINOS that have so badly hurt the Republican Party," Trump said. "That's where they are and that's where they will always be. Fortunately, nobody cares much about The Wall Street Journal editorial anymore. They have lost great credibility."

The statement came in response to an editorial detailing the GOP's many electoral losses since Trump came into office.

The paper wrote that despite Trump's claims about his dominance, he lost to President Biden by 7 million votes and fumbled away two traditionally red states - Arizona and Georgia.

During Trump's tenure, Republicans lost the House, Senate and White House. The former president's approval rating never reached above 50 percent in most polls, the editorial says.

"As long as Republicans focus on the grievances of the Trump past, they won't be a governing majority," the editorial board concluded.

The Wall Street Journal also blamed Trump for the GOP's runoff losses in two Georgia Senate races.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2021, 12:35 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Donald Trump supporters need grief counseling. Donald Trump is a loser, accept it and move on!

He'll never move on and will do everything he can to remain relevant and in charge.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:36 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,175,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post

Is that why you obsess over him? Seriously in the last 5 minutes all you have done on here is call Trump and his supporters silly names. Take your own advice and seek counseling and get over it

Old 03-04-2021, 12:49 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,925,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He'll never move on and will do everything he can to remain relevant and in charge.
He's neither relevant or in charge. Why are we still hearing from this loser?

Old 03-04-2021, 12:50 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,323,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatecake1977 View Post
As someone who voted for President Trump AND receives a hardcopy of The Wall Street Journal every morning, I have yet to The Wall Street Journal editorial team say the Republican Party should move on from President Trump. I know Peggy Noonan has and a couple of other insignificants, but the team as a whole have not said we should move on. Actually, the past few weeks, the editorial team has been highlighting all the highlights of the Trump Administration and how the Republicans should BUILD on that.
Reading is fundamental! The articles are posted below!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...on-11613342554
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-gri...st-11614641726

Old 03-04-2021, 12:52 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
He's neither relevant or in charge. Why are we still hearing from this loser?
I agree. I only read the headlines, lol. I think the media should give him no oxygen at all. That was their first mistake back in 2016.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:54 PM

3,560 posts, read 1,650,168 times
Funny all the protest when somebody points out the obvious that the former self proclaimed emperor has no clothes. Dude is buck nekkid and glow in dark orange.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:58 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,916,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Is that why you obsess over him? Seriously in the last 5 minutes all you have done on here is call Trump and his supporters silly names. Take your own advice and seek counseling and get over it
They are still talking about him, they won’t let him go

Old 03-04-2021, 01:00 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,916,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I agree. I only read the headlines, lol. I think the media should give him no oxygen at all. That was their first mistake back in 2016.
Then why isn’t everyone ignoring him? There is posts started about him every day with people posting how much they hate him.

Old 03-04-2021, 01:05 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,440,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatecake1977 View Post
An editorial is an opinion. I don't agree with that particular opinion, but I do agree with what most of the editorial board publishes. That's what makes America so great. That we can disagree on certain topics and that doesn't mean we can't agree on everything else. I don't stop reading a news outlet because i disagree with one editorial. And like i said, the editorial board has published WAY more articles highlighting the accomplishments of the Trump Administration. Just my experience.....
Fair enough. Respect for a person to express their 'opinion' publicly and have it published says there is a level of balance .

I personally don't want to see a political party disban. I do think it's important to reaccess where it veered , to re align itself.

Awareness is key.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies