Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2021, 06:03 AM

10,236 posts, read 6,322,066 times

Advertisements

Maybe the moral here should be don't mock those who disagree with you, even if you are a doctor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2021, 06:43 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Even the thought of the Pfizer vaccine sends antivaxxers to a tizzy, reports Dr. Schweppes, a local denizen and former YouTubian whose chiropractic practices specializes in weight loss and longevity. We've seen reports of up to 24 million deaths. Many deaths have occurred in those whose kill shot numbers were not yet drawn, he adds, in a phenomena known as sympathetic sudden acute vaxiphobic expiration. Meanwhile Mr. Underwood, a local businessman, appeared harried when approached for comment as the makeshift morgue at the high school football field spilled out over the field and into the stands. Local school officials expressed concern that the odor may have a negative impact on students.
"..... a chiropractor...."

Give me a break. Chiropractors are not doctors and know nothing of actual medicine.

A meta analysis of vaccinations going back to 1924 in the US clearly shows that the benefits of vaccinations far outweigh any perceived side effect. That is what the literature says and it is conclusive.

The anti-vaxers are insane and cling to unproven speculation, much like the global warming lunatics. I would offer that these same groups believe in astrology, ghosts, luck, and space aliens. Bigfoot and the Moth Man have to figure somewhere in there as well.

Did you ever wonder why we no longer have polio and smallpox epidemics?

Old 03-09-2021, 07:49 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...e-side-effects

"Bob Wachter of UCSF had a very good thread on Twitter about vaccine rollouts the other day, and one of the good points he made was this one. We’re talking about treating very, very large populations, which means that you’re going to see the usual run of mortality and morbidity that you see across large samples. Specifically, if you take 10 million people and just wave your hand back and forth over their upper arms, in the next two months you would expect to see about 4,000 heart attacks. About 4,000 strokes. Over 9,000 new diagnoses of cancer. And about 14,000 of that ten million will die, out of usual all-causes mortality. No one would notice. That’s how many people die and get sick anyway.

But if you took those ten million people and gave them a new vaccine instead, there’s a real danger that those heart attacks, cancer diagnoses, and deaths will be attributed to the vaccine. I mean, if you reach a large enough population, you are literally going to have cases where someone gets the vaccine and drops dead the next day (just as they would have if they *didn’t* get the vaccine). It could prove difficult to convince that person’s friends and relatives of that lack of connection, though. Post hoc ergo propter hoc is one of the most powerful fallacies of human logic, and we’re not going to get rid of it any time soon. Especially when it comes to vaccines. The best we can do, I think, is to try to get the word out in advance. Let people know that such things are going to happen, because people get sick and die constantly in this world. The key will be whether they are getting sick or dying at a noticeably higher rate once they have been vaccinated."
I've made that point repeatedly in this forum over the past months.

Post #120 of this thread I made the point again.

It's like whipping out a cross at a vampire convention, they flee and don't want to look at it or address it.

Then they circle back around to the next thread about how somebody died the day after getting the vaccine....lather rinse repeat.

Old 03-09-2021, 08:21 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,104,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

It's like whipping out a cross at a vampire convention, they flee and don't want to look at it or address it.

Then they circle back around to the next thread about how somebody died the day after getting the vaccine....lather rinse repeat.
I dont blame the govt for authorizing it, if it saves a million and kills a thousand, they will do it.

Side effects are all over the board, for a virus with an extremely low death rate, especially if under 65. Just need to weigh your options. Reddit seems to have the most user comments for those wanting to read up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccin...e%20Effects%22

Old 03-09-2021, 08:34 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

And therein lies the rather huge problem with any health crisis getting politicized. It can be insanely difficult to get good and reliable data because both sides actively fudge their numbers to make their point of view look better.

The one thing that I want to know: Is the Pfizer vaccine dangerous? Are the other vaccines dangerous? What are the risks?

The answer to can't be, "No", "No", "There aren't any." There are always some risks, even if they're incredibly rare. So what are the risks? Side effects? Bad stuff? There are indeed younger nurses and healthcare workers refusing the vaccination over concerns that they might not be able to have children and other concerns. Are they delusional idiots?

Since nobody can be trusted to be 100% honest, we don't have clear answers and that is incredibly frustrating.

Old 03-09-2021, 08:44 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
I dont blame the govt for authorizing it, if it saves a million and kills a thousand, they will do it.

Side effects are all over the board, for a virus with an extremely low death rate, especially if under 65. Just need to weigh your options. Reddit seems to have the most user comments for those wanting to read up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccin...e%20Effects%22
I'm fine with people making their own choices on the matter.

I just don't accept people using bad analytics to push an agenda whether it's vaccines or anything else.

Old 03-09-2021, 08:59 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Doctor who mocked coronavirus vaccine refusers dies days after getting jabbed

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/0...etting-jabbed/

Much like how every death in 2020 was blamed on kung Flu 1984, Dr. Rogiewicz’s death will be blamed on anything other than the vaccine.
The same is true of all other deaths caused by Kung Flu 1984 vaccines, which the mainstream media and the establishment will probably blame on anti-maskers.

As it turns out, far more people are being killed by the vaccine than from the “virus” itself, and yet such details are receiving zero media coverage because they break apart the entire phony plandemic narrative.
REPORT: Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine killed 40 times more old people than the virus itself would have
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-...ld-people.html

Nothing to see here.
Move along
Read up on the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine program. I was an involuntary participant, being in the army at the time. More people died from the vaccine than Swine Flu in 1976. They stopped giving the vaccine a week after I got mine. It was my favorite "I told you so" moment in the army. That's why I'm sitting back and watching while others can't wait to get their Chinese WuFlu vaccine.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:12 AM

8,156 posts, read 3,678,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The pneumonia vaccines do not contain the entire bacteria, only part of their capsule. They cannot cause infections. It is impossible.
One would think that after your previous post that poster would just move on to another faux theory, but no he/she persists, lol.

Old 03-09-2021, 10:20 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,578,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The genetic modification they are calling a VAX, WILL NOT:
Will not provide lasting immunity
Will not contribute to herd immunity
Will not prevent you from getting the virus
Will not prevent spreading the virus
Will not prevent death from the virus
Will not eliminate travel bans
Will not eliminate closing businesses
Will not eliminate total lockdowns
Will not eliminate restricted gatherings
Will not eliminate masks

This all begs to question, what will the VAX do?
Bookmarked. We'll revisit in one year and you can explain to the class why you stated things as fact that weren't true.

Old 03-09-2021, 10:31 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,578,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
How can they even tell if the vaccine led to death or not?
Autopsy.

Do you know what they do in vaccine trials?

They have groups of tends of thousands of people, and track them after getting the vaccine or placebo. If there is a statistically significant higher rate of death immediately after receiving the vaccine, but not in the placebo, they would know. In fact they paused the stage 3 trials of several vaccine candidates to investigate deaths in the non-control group to confirm it wasn't related to the vaccine.

You guys seem to believe that the hundreds of thousands of carefully tracked stage 3 trials participants didn't show any evidence of increase of death among those vaccinated, yet you can hold up this guy as evidence the vaccine causes people to die, without having any information of what he died of.

It's absurd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies