Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2021, 06:18 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,533,148 times

Advertisements

She said somebody made the remark about the baby's complexion. She did not say if it was a Royal, a courtier or the gardener who tends to the lawn. A name please, or stop whining.

If it was the Duke, people might think it was the Duke being the Duke who says ignorant things; it it was a courtier, then shouldn't the queen be told? And if it was the gardener, then who cares? The Duke unscripted...I had to find one where he wasn't using profanity, there are better gaffs than these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utuk2p4WoXk

Last edited by webster; 03-08-2021 at 06:27 AM..

Old 03-08-2021, 06:19 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,446,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
If Meghan didn't tell people she was mixed race, most would think she's Hispanic or Italian.

I went to high school with a girl who was very popular...cheerleader, dated the Quarterback, etc. She had an olive complexion, everyone assumed she was Italian as that's what more than half the school seemed to be.

Years later she's involved in the media, and she's touted every where as "Latina" or Hispanic. Turns out her mom was Puerto Rican. She suddenly became outwardly Latina when she found it furthered her career, basically. She never faced a second of discrimination growing up because of her background.
Yep, I have no doubt. The left has made up much of the current issue with racism. Sure, it exists, but to a MUCH smaller degree than the left claims. The racists boogeyman means a lot of fundraising dollars for the democrats and other organizations like BLM. They have turned racism into a money making machine.

When I look at Meghan, race it the last thing on my mind. I would not have known she was part black if it wasn't for the LEFTIST MEDIA making sure everyone knew that.

Old 03-08-2021, 06:27 AM

19,270 posts, read 17,147,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Tell that to Mehgan and Harry.... Kind of went out the window with the big payday Oprah interview don't ya think? lol.
Except they are not being paid for the interview as was stated at the beginning...

Old 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM

16,556 posts, read 8,316,912 times
Harry could have done so much better than Meaghan. It irks me that he eve gave some B rated american actress the time of day. Hard to believe what he gave up for her. I mean he either truly loves her or is just messed up...or both. She has created so much drama.

Old 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,785,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Because I don’t think Americans should be involved in that over something like this. It’s none of our business what British people do.
So you think Meghan married Harry specifically in order to undermine the british monarchy??

Old 03-08-2021, 06:35 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,346,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Of course, that’s all you focused on...lol.

Her father’s family is trashy. She and her mother have class. I know it burns you all.
Don't speak for me please. I like Meghan and I wish her, Harry and their children all the best in their new lives.

Old 03-08-2021, 06:39 AM

24,700 posts, read 9,515,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Harry could have done so much better than Meaghan. It irks me that he eve gave some B rated american actress the time of day.
Not to mention she was previously married.

So the best he could do was a divorced b-rated actress, for a crappy TV network where she has a sex scene after only dating for a year?

Yikes.

Old 03-08-2021, 06:39 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,067,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Did anyone see the interview? MM called the BRF racist. What's the point? Trying to bring the institution down?
No that's not what they said.

They said that some in the 'firm' or the 'institution' raised concerns about the color of the skin of their child, implying that the 'firm' or 'institution' may be racist. They have made it clear that the Queen, her husband were not.

It's not the same thing.

And the point was that horrible things have been allowed to circulate, be implied about both Meghan and Harry and it is clear they wanted to defend and explain their actions.

Let's admit it, none of us are surprised there was concern about what color Harry's son would be. Come on...it was a thing.

From what I have gathered the Queen and her husband are not known to be racist --- but I could see the extended family having issues.

Aren't you all struck that while Prince Andrew has been accused of sex with an under age individual -- this accusation that the 'firm' was concerned about the color of Harry's offspring is shocking and creating more buzz.

That Buckingham Palace can spin a story .....

Old 03-08-2021, 06:40 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,067,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
So you think Meghan married Harry specifically in order to undermine the british monarchy??
Putting on my foil beanie.....it's all part of the deep state conspiracy of course.

Old 03-08-2021, 06:40 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,303,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I watched the full interview. Apparently the monarchy had a discussion as to what if Harry and Meghan's baby is born with dark skin.
I have a bit of a hard time believing that they were concerned about this, I mean obviously Kevin Hart wasn’t going to pop out of her and this kid would be like 5th in line to the throne anyway. That’s not to say that I don’t think that they are at least a tiny bit racist, I just don’t think this was anything more than a possible comment by someone.

That being said, the royals certainly have a lot of explaining to do regarding Archie not getting a title and protection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies