Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 04:51 AM

764 posts, read 298,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The swamp investigated itself... and unsurprisingly, found no problems.

But common sense tells you that you CAN NOT have a no-fraud election with massive mail in voting.

So I'll go with common sense and I'll call the election and the system corrupt.

And now you people have put a guy into office who doesn't know what day of the week it is.
Nicely done...
I have no proof that there wasn't election fraud, but common sense tells me that if Republicans like AG Barr, Governor Ducey and the SOS of GA claim there was no systematic fraud I will call the election fair.

I have no proof that there wasn't election fraud, but since since states like Utah and Colorado have mass mail in balloting without issue common sense tells me the election was fair.

If you can't provide facts and want to rely on common sense you aren't going to win this argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2021, 05:22 AM

6,107 posts, read 4,602,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
Are you kidding me? You seriously don't miss the stable genius getting into a Twitter battle with a teenage girl that has Asperger's? If that isn't the kind of leadership you want from the most powerful man in the world you must be some kind of commie.
Very clever use of sarcasm there! The only place that belongs is a movie with a villain President. It's fine for film, but not real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
This exactly. Every day of no drama and the country gets closer to normal. You have to really seek out the last of the former guy holdouts now, C-D being one of the last places they still like to come. And may he RIP, but with the most listened to conservative talk show host off the air also, that's like 2 of the most divisive voices in the country gone now.
You're right. This forum does skew heavily in that direction. I think I'd rather listen to infomercials for bladder control products and burglar alarms. Oh wait, doesn't Giuliani do those? Never mind.

Old 03-10-2021, 05:41 AM

936 posts, read 822,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
The SCOTUS is in complete abdication in refusing to hear ANY evidence; all to appease the SWAMP!

SCOTUS is controlled by conservatives, but even they realize that no amount of Febreze can cover the stench of Trump's bullsh*t. That's why Trump lost. Time to move on...

Old 03-10-2021, 05:47 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,388,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDM66 View Post
SCOTUS is controlled by conservatives, but even they realize that no amount of Febreze can cover the stench of Trump's bullsh*t. That's why Trump lost. Time to move on...
It is their sworn duty to uphold the Constitution; in refusing to hear ANY evidence in this election MESS, they are derelict!!!

Old 03-10-2021, 06:13 AM

58,968 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Yes, definitely let the legal process do its thing, but it amazes even me how much I don't miss hearing so much about him, and especially not hearing him speak or hear about what garbage he posted on Twitter. I know he and his fringe elements are still there, doing their thing, including in Congress, but it's simply awesome that they're not in charge.

I knew it would be nice but it's surpassed my expectations for how much calmer and better things are already with just that one change in our country.
"but it amazes even me how much I don't miss hearing so much about him, and especially not hearing him speak or hear about what garbage he posted on Twitter."

So, tell us who FORCED you to listen to him? Don't you know how to turn down the volume, or mute the sound or even change the channel?

Did someone forcibly make read his twitter feeds?

"Curious minds want to know", someone said.

Old 03-10-2021, 06:43 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDM66 View Post
Many won't unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies