Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 09:42 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Creepy perverted Biden signed the executive order to allow trannys in women's sports.

President Joe Biden signed an executive order on "Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation,” a political action became news in the sports world.

That's because of the clause that stated, “Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...xecutive-order

Dr. Seuss didn't cancel himself. Amazon started that. Dr. Seuss was fine for over 50 years until the woke liberals got a hold of him and were totally mortified by some children's books.
If one of Biden’s own granddaughters had come to him beforehand and had expressed fear or uncomfortableness re the locker room issue, or that having to compete in sports against biological males ifelt unfair to her, if he still would have signed the executive order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2021, 11:52 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
It's a dry run to practice for when they do it to Biden.

I'm no fan of Cuomo, but I have no doubt they will do the same to senile Biden. Its all been planned long ago.
Doing to Cuomo? He caused the deaths of thousands of elderly people and tried to cover it up. He did it to himself.

Old 03-09-2021, 01:01 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
He needs to resign.

Old 03-09-2021, 01:50 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
And then they do.

Are they afraid for twenty or thirty years and then not afraid?

Save the melodrama!
I concur.

I am a lady and each time a scenario came up that I needed to speak up about, I did. (Over 50 in age btw)

I find it bizarrely "convenient" that even after the debacle of the Metoo# movement, the One lady waited til Now to come forth? 1990's...in a hotel room. And Now she suddenly moves forward with this narrative? even Milk goes sour after awhile. I think her ship sailed on that "claim".

I don't like or dislike Cuomo. I do dislike the jump on the band wagon mentality. Yes I saw what despicable remarks were made about Kavanugh. He deserved some decency shown. Yet the witch hunt was in motion. When, oh when, will persons learn. ...

Old 03-09-2021, 03:07 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
I not a fan of waiting decades to come forward, but I do and can understand why women are not in a hurry to complain... Especially, against a powerful person, like the Cuomo(s) and the Clintons.

I’m sure that if a woman comes out against a powerful person their careers are pretty much done or they’re stuck in some meaningless position and advancement into the senior levels, especially within the supporting roles in politics, are basically dead.

Also what man or woman really wants to put themselves out there, to include their families to be judged by the media, who will most likely be pushing their own agenda forward... At the cost of the victims.

IMHO, Cuomo is a dirtbag that will always put himself first, even if it cost thousands of lives in the process.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:49 AM

2,983 posts, read 1,166,554 times
Notice the media covering the sex scandal not the killings of grandpa and grandma??

Old 03-09-2021, 04:02 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Source?

FTR, doing drugs with women that you later have sex with isn't drugging and raping them except in the imaginations of men hating feminists.

Also, while I'm no fan of Cuomo, what exactly did he do?
I wrote that Bill Cosby all but admitted to drugging women for sex, which is rape.

Source:

Quote:
Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he purchased Quaaludes to give to women with the intent of having sex with them, according to new court documents obtained by the Associated Press. He admitted to giving the drug to at least one woman and “other people.”

. . .

He also said “yes” in response to the question: “When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?”

Cosby also admitted that he had sex with a woman who was 19 at the time and under the influence of drugs: “I meet Ms. (Redacted) in Las Vegas. She meets me back stage. I give her Quaaludes. We then have sex. I do not, I can’t judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19 years, a passive personality.”
https://variety.com/2015/biz/news/bi...rt-1201534649/

You cannot consent to sex if you are drugged (this is rape 101). You have to have blinders on if you cannot see this. In any event, Bill Cosby is a convicted sexual predator, so to see you going to lengths to defend him--despite a legitimate conviction against him--is interesting to say the least.

As for Cuomo, here is the photo of him creepily caressing the clearly uncomfortable face of Anna Ruch: https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/02/polit...uch/index.html

The other allegations that Cuomo faces are worse than this photo, but my point is that the photo is damaging enough. Or are you going to argue that it's completely appropriate for a man (in this instance) to caress the face of a woman he doesn't even know And I would bet my house that Cuomo would never have behaved in such a manner with a man, which shows the sexual nature of his behavior (not that the sexual nature isn't clear from his facial expression).

Old 03-09-2021, 06:21 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
And then they do.

Are they afraid for twenty or thirty years and then not afraid?

Save the melodrama!
You and others keep implying the allegations against Cuomo are like the allegation against Kavanaugh, about a single incident that supposedly happened nearly 40 years ago. The Cuomo accusers claim the behavior happened within the last 5 years, as recently as 2020. If you don't believe any accusations not made within days after the incident, so be it, but stop using the 'decades ago' excuse for not believing these women.

Old 03-09-2021, 06:25 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
Notice the media covering the sex scandal not the killings of grandpa and grandma??
Sex sells.

Cuomo will lose his next race

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-09-2021 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: off topic/trolling

Old 03-09-2021, 08:24 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
It depends. If the victim is truly afraid for their own well being because the predator is in a powerful position, I can understand the reluctance to report it.A us President, a sitting senator, a Governor, etc. Yeah I can see why someone might be afraid to report it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies