Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 09:43 AM

37,961 posts, read 22,141,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather72754 View Post
No I don't believe he is suffering from dementia but then I'm not a doctor like all you CD cons apparently are so I do not need to defend it. And Trump said stupid things from time to time?! There are not enough lols in the world for this one. More like every single solitary time he tweeted/spoke/rallied (on our dime BTW)/chopper talked/press conferenced - did I cover it all?
And yet you probably join the throngs of BlueAnon who claim Reagan had dementia before he left office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2021, 09:44 AM

23,539 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
To be fair he couldn't remember the name of the Pentagon either. He should have asked what's his name.... that Mormon Senator, or Shirley Jackson Lee.
A former senator and VP, who is now the president, almost 50 years in politics but cannot remember the name Pentagon. But what the heck, allegedly he's been weekly church goer since he was a tiny tot and he couldn't remember the name God either.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:45 AM

23,539 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather72754 View Post
No I don't believe he is suffering from dementia but then I'm not a doctor like all you CD cons apparently are so I do not need to defend it. And Trump said stupid things from time to time?! There are not enough lols in the world for this one. More like every single solitary time he tweeted/spoke/rallied (on our dime BTW)/chopper talked/press conferenced - did I cover it all?
If you feel the need to deflect instead of defend, then yes you do believe he's suffering from dementia.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:48 AM

14,944 posts, read 12,136,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
At what point will you lefties who are making excuses for Biden's obvious deterioration stop the charade? When the poor guy is drooling on himself? When is enough enough? It's bordering on abuse.
They will maintain the "Weekend at Bernie's" scenario until the poor man has outlived his usefulness to the left. And they will continue to carry on the "nothing to see here" charade until then.

As I have said before, when I see Biden this way, it makes me sad, both for him and for our country.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:48 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Boy this thread is a massive fail. When there are multiple reel tapes of Trump forgetting a name with the guy standing there or just after the name was given --- lol.

This is funny. I love the desperation.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:51 AM

10,085 posts, read 7,760,140 times
People on the left still think Biden has all his mental capacities. Bless their hearts. A president of the US can't remember people's names or what you call the Pentagon. I'm so proud of our president. he's the best! lol

Old 03-09-2021, 09:54 AM

26,488 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Every honest person knew there was a mental cognitive issue. I realize people ignored the truth for political reasons.

However, it is time to take the keys away from grandpa Biden, before he gets people hurt.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:56 AM

939 posts, read 423,855 times
And people thought Trump was an embarrassment to the county. In some ways he was. But, Joe is obviously loosing it, he can't maintain for four years. Not going to happen. When the world looks at this they have got to be doing the facepalm, again.

The establishment can only hope to keep him propped up until the midterms but I really don't see them making it.

But hey, we got orange man out. That was the goal, even though they tossed the Bern under the bus, again.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:58 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It's rare for Trump to get names wrong, even for people he was just introduced to. It's routine that O'Biden forgets his own name, Obama's name, the names of his own cabinet members, opposition candidates he ran against in the 2012 election, and even members of congress who he has known for decades.
Yeah keep telling yourself that story as numerous videos are shown where Trump calls people different names.

Old 03-09-2021, 09:58 AM

37,961 posts, read 22,141,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
A former senator and VP, who is now the president, almost 50 years in politics but cannot remember the name Pentagon. But what the heck, allegedly he's been weekly church goer since he was a tiny tot and he couldn't remember the name God either.
Amen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies