Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2021, 04:38 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times

Advertisements

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/

Just a snippet about the man raising concerns.
Quote:
After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine.

And a teeny tiny preview of his concerns,
Quote:
Mass infection prevention and mass vaccination with leaky Covid-19 vaccines in the midst of the pandemic can only breed highly infectious variants.

Old 03-18-2021, 04:54 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
I'll try again to help you wrap your head around why these sources you have are garbage.

You might as well just type "I was manipulated" as your post when you link to trash like that. This is the exact same flaw you had when claiming the vaccine caused some big surge of covid deaths in UK nursing home, if you actually follow the chain of avg 2-3 weeks to die from covid clearly those folks didn't catch covid from the vaccine. Think man, don't just regurgitate.
Just the like the blood clot issue, you look into it. Maybe a better protocol would be to take ivermectin before the first jab. The author of the paper and the nakim researchers suspect is it weakened immunity contributing to the deaths, but you need to investigate.

Old 03-18-2021, 04:58 PM

1,094 posts, read 499,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Just the like the blood clot issue, you look into it. Maybe a better protocol would be to take ivermectin before the first jab. The author of the paper and the nakim researchers suspect is it weakened immunity contributing to the deaths, but you need to investigate.
Absolutely, this. I just don't get the dogmatism surrounding the COVID19 vaccine here, with so many trying to silence and shut down even reasonable discussions about possible side effects or effectiveness, even obvious questions about duration of protection or considerations of alternative treatments. The mrna vaccines are experimental vaccines with less than a year of good data for a virus and disease that we're still struggling to understand. Asking questions and investigating various alternatives is exactly what we're supposed to do.

Old 03-18-2021, 05:01 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,499,357 times
Getting the vaccine was such a relief, just do it.

Old 03-18-2021, 05:10 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,574,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
So you make a claim backed by a link to some blog post that obviously makes no sense, and your response is I'm supposed to look into it and investigate?

How about you just use common sense here. If there was a surge in covid cases in Gibraltar that started way before they received covid vaccines, peaked way before they received covid vaccines, and then showed the usual pattern of a similar rise in deaths, why would you attribute it to the vaccine instead of the surge of cases that happened?

Again:

I'm just baffled as to how you can look at that chart and conclude a rise of deaths was caused by vaccines that arrived on January 16th, especially since knowing people that die of covid usually take 2-3 weeks to do so. Gibraltar showed the same winter pattern of rise in infections and deaths as many other countries. Then you're just willing to ignore that, dig your heels in, and suggest others bother trying to figure out why you don't make any sense.

Here's a graph of the deaths and vax in Gibraltar, if the vaccine is causing deaths can you explain why deaths continued to drop even as the number of people receiving the vaccine increased? It shoots a hole in your theory a mile wide, and anyone with the critical thinking skills of a hamster can see it.

Old 03-18-2021, 05:12 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,574,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corascant View Post
Absolutely, this. I just don't get the dogmatism surrounding the COVID19 vaccine here, with so many trying to silence and shut down even reasonable discussions about possible side effects or effectiveness, even obvious questions about duration of protection or considerations of alternative treatments. The mrna vaccines are experimental vaccines with less than a year of good data for a virus and disease that we're still struggling to understand. Asking questions and investigating various alternatives is exactly what we're supposed to do.
I wouldn't describe pointing out obvious logical errors in their conclusions as "dogma" in fact I'd counter the dogmatic one is those rejecting any scrutiny of their sources and refusing to even attempt to explain them, instead just throwing up their hands and saying others should look into it.

Old 03-18-2021, 05:25 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
i have thought about your question for a few days.

you have every right to decline the vaccine. it is your choice. you can also choose to be obese, decline to regularly exercise, smoke, and make numerous other choices that may negatively impact your health.

while i may not agree with some personal choices, i support americans' rights to choose for themselves and always will. i prefer some make bad choices than all of us being forced to conform by the State.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 03-18-2021 at 05:44 PM..

Old 03-18-2021, 05:29 PM

8,231 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
i have thought about your question for a few days.

you have every right to decline the vaccine in america. it is your choice. you can also choose to be obese, decline to regularly exercise, smoke, and eschew other choices that may negatively impact your health.

while i may not agree with some personal choices, i support americans' right to choose for themselves and always will. i prefer some make bad choices than all of us being forced to conform by the State!
If people who get the vaccine develop health issues from it in the future then who will have made the bad choice?

Old 03-18-2021, 05:43 PM

43,093 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
If people who get the vaccine develop health issues from it in the future then who will have made the bad choice?
That will be a rare to zero occurrence. It's the government who condoned the vaccines that will investigate such claims of the vaccine giving them health issues.

Old 03-18-2021, 05:47 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
So you make a claim backed by a link to some blog post that obviously makes no sense, and your response is I'm supposed to look into it and investigate?
No I would expect an investigation like happened with the blood clots, some people get suspicious when there were 16 deaths all year, then 54 deaths after vaccination started.
https://theduran.com/53-dead-in-gibr...tions-started/

Quote:
I have been contacted by residents in Gibraltar stating that 53 people have died in 10 days immediately following the roll out of injections of the Pfizer mRNA COVID injections, and calling it a “massacre.”

Local media reports confirm the deaths, but blame them on COVID, and not the COVID injections.

However, prior to the roll out of the injections, it is reported that only 16 people in total died “from COVID” since the beginning of the “pandemic” about a year ago.
As I said, if the vaccine compromises your immunity for a week or two, maybe taking ivermectin before the jab would be a wise decision.

The Nakim researchers are pressing Israel for more information, hopefully it is eventually checked out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies