Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2021, 06:43 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
healthimpactnews? Lol.
So if its all true then, theres a problem? Cross check if you dare..

Old 03-26-2021, 06:46 PM

8,146 posts, read 3,674,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
So if its all true then, theres a problem? Cross check if you dare..
What is true is that people die all the time with or without the vaccine and at any age. You can look up the percentages for different age groups. Problem? Faux interpretation is the problem.

Old 03-26-2021, 07:05 PM

72 posts, read 20,451 times
Default Sheeple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDXnQQG0WtQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
Yes, I think it's irresponsible to not get a vaccine that is about 95% effective during a pandemic.
Sheeple
Attached Thumbnails
Is it irresponsible not to get the vaccine?-sheeple2.jpg  

Old 03-26-2021, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
What is true is that people die all the time with or without the vaccine and at any age. You can look up the percentages for different age groups. Problem? Faux interpretation is the problem.
Look up the AZ investigation into blood clots in Europe, something we arent doing over here. They could have easily ignored it and said they were in the normal range for the population(many people did, maybe you could relate to them). Close your eyes if you want..

Old 03-26-2021, 07:29 PM

8,146 posts, read 3,674,077 times
Quote:
Look up the AZ investigation into blood clots in Europe, something we arent doing over here. They could have easily ignored it and said they were in the normal range for the population(many people did, maybe you could relate to them). Close your eyes if you want..
Well, they were in the normal range for the population ...

Old 03-26-2021, 07:55 PM

745 posts, read 1,324,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post
There is so much misinformation in this thread alone, and I'm frustrated because people are going to believe it

You could help that quite a bit by not posting so many things that aren't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The thing is the risk of the disease is far, far, far, far greater than the risk of the vaccine.

The same goes for you, in spades. If you didn't post so many things that aren't true, people wouldn't be so misled by your statements.

Old 03-26-2021, 08:17 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Sure, people die of blood clots every day too. A little research tied several of the clots back to the jab, ALL under 55.

Great, then Moderna SHOULD STAND UP LOUD AND PROUD and say why they went from abandoning this technology to where we are today. Cant even be bothered to answer a VERY reasonable question about its safety, maybe we shouldnt be bothered to take their mystery shot...last thing I would be jabbing myself with.

From Moderna

-Gene therapies and mRNA based medicines may activate one or more immune responses against any and all components of the drug product (e.g., the mRNA or the delivery vehicle, such as a lipid nanoparticle (LNP)) as well as against the encoded protein, giving rise to potential immune reaction related adverse events

-While we have continued to optimize our LNPs, there can be no assurance that our LNPs will not have undesired effects. Our LNPs could contribute, in whole or in part, to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation reactions, antibody reactions including IgA, IgM, IgE or IgG or some combination thereof, or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP.

In a letter to Dr. Peter Marks,16 director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) questioned whether LNPs are safe, as research shows they readily enter the brain
Obviously Moderna never abandoned the technology, so the rest of your post is a flop.

I am not surprised that Moderna wants nothing to do with anti-vaxer Del Bigtree or other and others of his ilk.

Quote:
Adverse reactions are being investigated in the US. CDC report as of February:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...himabukuro.pdf

Data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink, which uses information from patient charts : outpatient, ER, and inpatient.

Blood clots are no more frequent in people who are vaccinated than in the general population. See slide #20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvs2run View Post
The same goes for you, in spades. If you didn't post so many things that aren't true, people would be able to make better decisions.
I post facts and evidence to support them. Would you care to tell me what I have posted that is not true? Rebut them with facts and evidence?

Old 03-26-2021, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Obviously Moderna never abandoned the technology, so the rest of your post is a flop.

I am not surprised that Moderna wants nothing to do with anti-vaxer Del Bigtree or other and others of his ilk.
The safety concerns were Moderna's own words.. close your eyes if you want.

Quote:
Blood clots are no more frequent in people who are vaccinated than in the general population. See slide #20.
We can put that on their epitaph..Hopefully women in Europe and elsewhere are smart/informed enough to take natto or some other anti-coagulant in conjunction with the AZ shot.

Old 03-26-2021, 09:56 PM

1,926 posts, read 557,698 times
Quote:
There are no guarantees. That includes the idea that one's perfect immune system will save him from COVID-19.
Exactly. It also includes the idea that not taking the vaccine will doom him to COVID-19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
It's quite relevant because it shows how absurd your "100% or nothing" stance is.
Your words not mine, despite the erroneous quotation marks. Obviously my statement went right over your head.

Old 03-26-2021, 10:24 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Quote:
Sure, people die of blood clots every day too. A little research tied several of the clots back to the jab, ALL under 55.

Great, then Moderna SHOULD STAND UP LOUD AND PROUD and say why they went from abandoning this technology to where we are today. Cant even be bothered to answer a VERY reasonable question about its safety, maybe we shouldnt be bothered to take their mystery shot...last thing I would be jabbing myself with.

From Moderna

-Gene therapies and mRNA based medicines may activate one or more immune responses against any and all components of the drug product (e.g., the mRNA or the delivery vehicle, such as a lipid nanoparticle (LNP)) as well as against the encoded protein, giving rise to potential immune reaction related adverse events

-While we have continued to optimize our LNPs, there can be no assurance that our LNPs will not have undesired effects. Our LNPs could contribute, in whole or in part, to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation reactions, antibody reactions including IgA, IgM, IgE or IgG or some combination thereof, or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP.

In a letter to Dr. Peter Marks,16 director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) questioned whether LNPs are safe, as research shows they readily enter the brain
Thank you for this info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies