Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2021, 11:22 PM

634 posts, read 327,856 times

Advertisements

Is it 'irresponsible?' I mean, it's irresponsible to not get the yearly flu vaccine, but it being 'irresponsible' doesn't stop people who only care about themselves from forgoing that. Yeah, it's irresponsible but that isn't going to change anyone's mind.

Old 03-11-2021, 11:49 PM

37,103 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Good video that explains the technology behind this "vaccine"

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/03/vide...id-19-vaccine/
Sherri Tenpenny! LOL! She has no training in vaccines or immunology and what she says is absolutely incorrect.

Someone tried to qualify her as an expert in vaccine court. The judge said absolutely not.

https://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites...YZER061512.pdf

"Nowhere in her report did she consider other specific diagnoses, weigh each according to their correspondence with Petitioner’s course, and settle on one based on reason. She did not even perform a differential diagnosis as between multiple sclerosis and ADEM, two very different illnesses, from either of which, she stated, Petitioner might have suffered. She perceived only one potential cause, proceeded not to critically examine it, and then concluded that it was the cause. In this regard, her report was thoroughly unscientific."

"Therefore, in light of the foregoing, the Court FINDS that neither Dr. Moulden nor Dr. Tenpenny followed acceptably scientific methodology in arriving at their disparate opinions; FINDS that, as a result, their expert reports were, and their hearing testimony would be, unreliable; FINDS that Dr. Tenpenny is unqualified to opine on matters in which she has no special expertise (in this case, neurology); and RULES in favor of Respondent’s Motion to Exclude their opinions in this matter. Neither should be permitted to waste the Court’s (or counsel’s) time at a hearing held merely to endure testimony that is patently unreliable."

He also found that Moulden had bats in his belfry.

"Though her report was not as interlaced with the rustle of chiropteran flapping in campanological spaces as was Dr. Moulden’s, Respondent still objected to the admission of Dr. Tenpenny’s opinion, because her qualifications are not congruous with the level of expertise required by the issue at hand, and because Dr. Tenpenny’s opinions discussing the Hep[atitis] A vaccine are unreliable, and her opinions discussing the Hep[atitis] B vaccine are irrelevant.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Although I highly doubt she got the same vaccine the average Joe has waiting for him, at least she didn't joke about being busy "getting autism" like Dr. Witold Rogiewicz did when he got HIS vaccine & then DIED a few days later.
She got one of the mRNA vaccines.

https://www.cnet.com/news/bill-gates...lving-her-dad/

Dr. Rogiewicz died from his known pre-existing heart disease.

Quote:
Uh, no. This is a thread about if getting the covid vaccine is being "responsible" to others. My position is that if I am responsible to others to get a vaccine; they should be responsible to me if something goes wrong from the vaccine.

The last time I was "responsible to others by vaccinating" was 15 years ago when I vaccinated my then 2 year old child; resulting in his brain swelling, followed by brain damage & a developmental regression. He is a diagnosed, vaccine injured child & over the last 15 years I have lost over $1 Million in wages & provided almost $4 Million in uncompensated caregiving services.

Over the last 15 years I have watched my peers buying homes, while I was loosing mine. Going on vacations as I was sitting on the side of the road because my car ran out of gas. Sleeping in their nice bedrooms while I spent years trying to rest in a recliner 6 feet away from the front door, in case my disabled child were to try to wander off into the night. Which has actually happened before. What happened to all the people preaching "responsibility"? My child has suffered even more because nobody can be held accountable for what happened to him.

I'm watching people living their best life; who left me to pick up the pieces because MY child was injured by a vaccine that protected them?

So I am offering to be vaccinated with the covid vaccine, which is apparently "responsible to others", as soon as another, or "others"; recognize & refund that $5 Million from the last time. Otherwise, I'd have to be the biggest chump on earth to feel any responsibility to others & take a vaccine, given my past medical history & that of my children. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice? Do it AGAIN? So I can lose even more? Uh no. I will be responsible to others, when they can be responsible to me.

And I bet not one person will volunteer. Because the herd only takes, never gives back. They can preach but they can't practice. I'm waiting to be proven wrong.
The herd protects you and your family if you choose not to vaccinate against COVID-19. If you discourage enough folks from vaccinating we will not achieve herd immunity, though.

Conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
No, it's not irresponsible. Have you seen these stories of reportedly healthy people who died (age 39 and 56) soon after getting the vaccine?

The third video talks about how they've reduced the standards so they can get the vaccine approved:
Stories are not scientific data.

No standards have been reduced. The testing has been done and monitoring continues.

The vaccine is exponentially safer than getting the disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
You know We have this thing called an immune system. USE IT!! LOL. Sometimes it just needs practice. . Vitamin intake is much safer than mRNA gene modifying needle jabs that will do god knows what to your genetic code in a few years.

The only ones who should be considering this are elderly people and those with co-morbities in horrible health . Thats it. Most all of us have probably already had COVID anyways
No, "most" have not already been infected.

The vaccine uses the immune system. That is how vaccines work.

The mRNA vacccines cannot alter genes because they cannot get into the nucleus of the cell.

Quote:
Nothing you do is perfectly safe. Vaccines aren't 100% safe either. We shouldn't be forced to get them or penalized for not getting them.
Vaccines are many times safer than getting the disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
There’s an approval process for vaccines, which includes lots of testing and trials.

None of the vaccines for C19 are approved. They have emergency authorizations. Not the same thing.

The approval process, with all its red tape and delays, exists ostensibly for one reason - safety.

That process has been ignored by the very people who are responsible for ensuring adherence to it, and they aren’t warning you about the experimental nature of the products they’re now promoting as though they’ve been approved, despite the fact that they’re not.

Isn’t that at least a little bit disturbing? It should be. At best, it suggests that the approval process is intentionally corrupt and largely unnecessary. At worst, it suggests that the true motivations, whatever they may be, have nothing to do with your safety.

It’s a logical inconsistency which has yet to be addressed in any meaningful way. Not that I’ve seen, anyway.
The only logical inconsistency is yours. The testing and trials were done, and done faster because of the tons of money spent to do it. It is not necessary for there to be red tape and delays in order to responsibly evaluate the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines.

You think the steps taken to approve vaccines are "unnecessary"?

Old 03-12-2021, 12:05 AM

37,103 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Moderna boss: mRNA jabs are "rewriting the Genetic Code" we call it "information therapy" (Ted 2017)
Where did he say mRNA gets in the nucleus and changes DNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
They are not going to be re-writing my genetic code. Count me out.
You need not worry. It does not do that.

Old 03-12-2021, 12:22 AM

1,500 posts, read 886,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
No, you are right, it isn't infallible. However, it is very, very reliable, and certainly much more reliable than your wild guess.
Anything used in medicine....drugs, procedure or device have an element of risk...thus the risk/benefit ratio

Those who think otherwise are not scientific

Thanks for your reply

Old 03-12-2021, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Tell the families of those who died after getting the Covid vaccine that it's a rarity.
Dying after the vaccine is a rarity

Cytokine storm is not

Old 03-12-2021, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Beautiful.
Except that most you said is not true

Covid vaccines went thru ALL the usual tests and trials..I.e. many many volunteers received either real vaccine...or placebo

Yes they did receive emergency use authorization as we were dying like flies

The follow up of all involved are still being followed....about every three months....it might take years for all this data..from all over the globe..can be collected and evaluated

We didn’t have years to flatten the curve

Someday take some epidemiology courses, plus lots of statistics..

Then you might understand it

Old 03-12-2021, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Sherri Tenpenny! LOL! She has no training in vaccines or immunology and what she says is absolutely incorrect.

Someone tried to qualify her as an expert in vaccine court. The judge said absolutely not.

https://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites...YZER061512.pdf

"Nowhere in her report did she consider other specific diagnoses, weigh each according to their correspondence with Petitioner’s course, and settle on one based on reason. She did not even perform a differential diagnosis as between multiple sclerosis and ADEM, two very different illnesses, from either of which, she stated, Petitioner might have suffered. She perceived only one potential cause, proceeded not to critically examine it, and then concluded that it was the cause. In this regard, her report was thoroughly unscientific."

"Therefore, in light of the foregoing, the Court FINDS that neither Dr. Moulden nor Dr. Tenpenny followed acceptably scientific methodology in arriving at their disparate opinions; FINDS that, as a result, their expert reports were, and their hearing testimony would be, unreliable; FINDS that Dr. Tenpenny is unqualified to opine on matters in which she has no special expertise (in this case, neurology); and RULES in favor of Respondent’s Motion to Exclude their opinions in this matter. Neither should be permitted to waste the Court’s (or counsel’s) time at a hearing held merely to endure testimony that is patently unreliable."

He also found that Moulden had bats in his belfry.

"Though her report was not as interlaced with the rustle of chiropteran flapping in campanological spaces as was Dr. Moulden’s, Respondent still objected to the admission of Dr. Tenpenny’s opinion, because her qualifications are not congruous with the level of expertise required by the issue at hand, and because Dr. Tenpenny’s opinions discussing the Hep[atitis] A vaccine are unreliable, and her opinions discussing the Hep[atitis] B vaccine are irrelevant.”

She got one of the mRNA vaccines.

https://www.cnet.com/news/bill-gates...lving-her-dad/

Dr. Rogiewicz died from his known pre-existing heart disease.

The herd protects you and your family if you choose not to vaccinate against COVID-19. If you discourage enough folks from vaccinating we will not achieve herd immunity, though.

Conspiracy theory.

Stories are not scientific data.

No standards have been reduced. The testing has been done and monitoring continues.

The vaccine is exponentially safer than getting the disease.

No, "most" have not already been infected.

The vaccine uses the immune system. That is how vaccines work.

The mRNA vacccines cannot alter genes because they cannot get into the nucleus of the cell.

Vaccines are many times safer than getting the disease.

The only logical inconsistency is yours. The testing and trials were done, and done faster because of the tons of money spent to do it. It is not necessary for there to be red tape and delays in order to responsibly evaluate the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines.

You think the steps taken to approve vaccines are "unnecessary"?

Thanks for your reply...I tried to just simplify it....

We two are well....fully vaccinated....and still wearing masks at the store..

Hope your fam is fine

Old 03-12-2021, 12:53 AM

3,244 posts, read 6,300,862 times
According to viroloigst Geert Vanden Bossche vaccines will be the cause of more infectious strains.

https://mcusercontent.com/92561d6ded...en_Bossche.pdf

"The more we use these vaccines for immunizing people in the midst of a pandemic, the more infectious the virus will become."

"Not only would people lose vaccine-mediated protection but also their precious, variant-nonspecific (!), innate immunity will be gone (this is because vaccinal antibodies outcompete natural antibodies for binding to Covid-19, even when their affinity for the viral variant is relatively low)."

He states that "Immediate cancellation of all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns
should now become THE most acute health emergency of international concern."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHfI00D_s4

https://twitter.com/GVDBossche/statu...28400863846401

Here is his keynote speech from a recent Vaccine conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shg0VWkz0VM

Old 03-12-2021, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
When I hear the term "expert", alarm bells go off.
Guess you go to a veterinarian if you need heart or brain surgery

Old 03-12-2021, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
I’ve decided for now not to get it. When it will be available to me I don’t know but supposedly everyone has the opportunity by May? My employer send an email yesterday saying they encourage employees to get the vaccine as it becomes available to us. Is it private? Or do companies have the right to ask if you’ve received the vaccine? Will travel require the vaccine? I think international travel will but will domestic?
Once the Covid vaccine is not under the emergency use authorization it is now..yes your employer or your healthcare company can require proof

Travel even domestic might...our granddaughter went to Hawaii last month....she HAD to provide proof of Covid antibodies or be on 14 day quarantine once she arrived..
Obviously that was a Hawaii state law..

Years ago working as an NP I did college physical exams....state of Mass required measles vaccine! As the entire state has gone thru an outbreak and had to close all their colleges!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies