Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2021, 12:55 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,512,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Of course it's a personal choice, but I hope most people will take the vaccination, so we, as a society can return to a more normal life. Hubby had his first shot & will get the second one in a few days. He did already, have Covid, but a mild case.
Of course with medical problems that are not compatible with the vaccination, should opt out.

People who rely on my aunts cousins best friend tales need to wake up (imo).
None of these inoculations is actually a "vaccine". Most of them are 'RNA therapeutics,' and they are highly experimental.

The ignorance around what is being pushed and promoted here is really quite remarkable.

Old 03-09-2021, 12:57 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,003,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
None of these inoculations is actually a "vaccine". Most of them are 'RNA therapeutics,' and they are highly experimental.

The ignorance around what is being pushed and promoted here is really quite remarkable.
Hey, it's like I've been saying the loudest voices these days seem to carry the most "common sense".

If you say a vaccine is safe enough times, then it "is". When enough people believe it is, those who question it are looked at as crazy people.

Old 03-09-2021, 01:44 PM

19,695 posts, read 20,218,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluch View Post
I'm sure some of you reading this thread will find this interesting...

One of my wife's good friends has a brother who works for the military (I believe he's in intelligence). He's stationed overseas currently and has one of the highest security clearances you can have in the military. As such, there's usually very little (if anything) that he can say either about his job or what he knows in general.

My wife's friend was relaying to us that she was speaking to her brother this past week and she was voicing her vaccine concerns to him, regarding the safety of the vaccine, etc. She said that he told her that her concerns were not unfounded, and he agreed with her and that although he really couldn't say too much he was certain that the vaccine was being used for population control.

That right there was enough for my wife and I to agree to never take it (not that we were planning on it in the first place).
Anyone with an active reproductive system or considering having offspring in the near or distant future should definitely not get the vaccine.

Old 03-09-2021, 01:49 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,064 times
Quote:
I'm sure some of you reading this thread will find this interesting...

One of my wife's good friends has a brother who works for the military (I believe he's in intelligence). He's stationed overseas currently and has one of the highest security clearances you can have in the military. As such, there's usually very little (if anything) that he can say either about his job or what he knows in general.

My wife's friend was relaying to us that she was speaking to her brother this past week and she was voicing her vaccine concerns to him, regarding the safety of the vaccine, etc. She said that he told her that her concerns were not unfounded, and he agreed with her and that although he really couldn't say too much he was certain that the vaccine was being used for population control.

That right there was enough for my wife and I to agree to never take it (not that we were planning on it in the first place).

Hell yes, it's population control! Look whose dirty little fingerprints are all over it -- St. William of the Gates of Hell, Mr. Population Control Himself.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/2...ons-davos.html

Is it just me or does it look to anyone else like he always has greasy hair?

Old 03-09-2021, 02:41 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,068,765 times
Quote:
Well technically she's my friend too, but was originally my wife's friend (they talk on a near weekly bases)... how many details do you want here?

...or would you feel better if my wife worked in the military and told me this? You wouldn't be convinced anyways so I guess it doesn't matter
Let's take off all the trappings of this story. We are left with...

"Somebody said that this vaccine is for birth control."

Sure. Why not? Men and Women now have the same productive systems, and take the same drugs (Pfizer, Moderna or J&J) to sterilize them. Wow. Who knew?

Old 03-09-2021, 03:10 PM

4,515 posts, read 2,519,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBundy View Post
Having a bad reaction from a vaccine is like getting into a car accident. It doesn't mean cars are systematically killing people.

You're propaganda isn't fooling anyone. My uncle died of covid, and I have family working at testing sites who put themselves at risk and they cannot get the vaccine yet. My mom got the vaccine since she works in patient care. Both doses and she is fine.

So to me, it's personal. People like you need to be exposed for your lies.
The govt also told millions of women Thalidomide was safe.
Fda said Crestor was safe.
DDT was supposedly safe. Remember the Radium girls? Radium was allowed to be used in skin care products.

Go look at how many times drug companies have been sued and lost.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:15 PM

16,910 posts, read 10,580,649 times
I think people should get it unless they have some special health circumstances that would be contradictory, or if they are pregnant or plan to get pregnant. Also, your employer can likely mandate you to get it.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 03-09-2021, 04:44 PM

4,513 posts, read 4,039,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Seems the anti- vaccination activists and media prefer to attribute any death that happens subsequent to the vaccine to the vaccine, no matter the days or weeks of elapsed time.
Ironic since that's how "we're in a mass murdering pandemic" believers associate all covid deaths.

Old 03-09-2021, 04:46 PM

4,513 posts, read 4,039,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I think people should get it unless they have some special health circumstances that would be contradictory, or if they are pregnant or plan to get pregnant. Also, your employer can likely mandate you to get it.
Really? Why can they do that? Can they mandate your skin be a certain color? What else can they mandate?

Old 03-09-2021, 04:50 PM

16,910 posts, read 10,580,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Really? Why can they do that? Can they mandate your skin be a certain color? What else can they mandate?
People who work in healthcare are required to get all kinds of vaccines. Same with the military. If your employer says you need a vaccine to work for them then you need the vaccine.
Moderators for US and World Forums
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies