Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 04:58 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times

Advertisements

And because the trend these days is to have multiple threads on the same topic because it is too difficult to make sure there isn't an existing thread.

Here's a duplicate link to the stats fo 2019. WOW look at those monthly numbers. https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/s...ration/fy-2019
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2021, 05:34 PM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBundy View Post
Ok, there it is. You want one culture, and based on what you’re describing, you look down ok ither cultures and feel they don’t belong. That’s called ultranationalism.

But identifying culture is based on what part of the US you live in. Like in California you got a mix of Surfer culture, chicano culture, salvadorian culture, armenian culture, car culture(and there are various forms of car subcultures).

To be upset about America’s identity not bring that of European says something else. And I don’t wanna say it but it’s leaning that way...

Ugh...
Don't put words in my mouth! We do need and have one unifying culture but I don't object to minority cultures living among us just as long as they assimilate to ours also and don't try to change our identifying one to theirs! What's wrong with that?

Mixes of minority cultures anywhere in the U.S. does not change the fact that we have one "unifying and identifying" one. You're just going off the wall with your false accusations and remaining in denial of the truth. Ugh is right and that's on you that you want us to be a mutt nation instead of a unified one under a single identity. I can't stand you multicultural freaks. It's an attempt to strip us of our identity as a nation and then demonize us for objecting to it. What I object to the most is the take over by illegals aliens which dilutes our demographics, language and culture. What's great about that? It's neither natural or lawful!

Last edited by Oldglory; 03-09-2021 at 06:09 PM..

Old 03-09-2021, 05:35 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
It is everywhere that they are aware and working on the crisis.
You mean the crisis that THEY created?

Old 03-09-2021, 05:37 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You mean the crisis that THEY created?
no they didn't create the crisis.

Like the surge in 2019 -- and I think the previous surge was 2014 --- the unaccompanied children don't care who is President.

Did you look up the 2019 numbers? What was the excuse that year?

Difference.

Trump removed educational services, some care for those kids to act as a deterrent -- by his own admission -- because you know kids who are crossing the border illegally are keeping up with President's daily tweets on how he is hoping to make them turn around.

Old 03-09-2021, 05:50 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Neither she or I want to move to Poland. Our extended families are here. Canada is smart not to allow in immigrants that they don't need but I'm retired with a good income so I think I would meet their criteria for contributing to their economy. I'm up in age though and will stick it out here till the end. It's just been a dream of mine to move to Canada if only I were younger. I guess we are going off topic though since it's about Biden denying or remaining silent on the crisis at our southern border.
Don’t need to move there! Always good
To have a backup plan. Plus, not many countries want Americans lol . Once the US loses dollar reserve status . I do believe things will not be good here .

Old 03-09-2021, 06:07 PM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Don’t need to move there! Always good
To have a backup plan. Plus, not many countries want Americans lol . Once the US loses dollar reserve status . I do believe things will not be good here .
Yes, it is. Another factor of things going from bad to worse is the continued influx of third world illegal aliens. We will go broke supporting them not to mention the overcrowded conditions that they are already creating and will continue to get worse under Biden and the Democrats.

I think Canada welcomes Americans coming there legally just as long as they won't be a burden to their society and don't take jobs and resources from their own citizens. A rational and sane policy unlike the idiots running our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies