Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 07:52 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
It's interesting how eager some are for Harris to succeed Biden as POTUS. I mean, I might expect it from the progressive arm of the left, but it's perplexing how eager it is coming from the MAGAs.
Is it an insult to say someone like yourself is obtuse? Anyone with average intelligence that wasn't blind with hatred for Trump knew the moment The Harlot Harris was picked for Biden as his running mate, that she would replace as him as president before his first term ended. I knew that they day they announced her as his VP. If you didn't know that from the beginning you have no business voting or reproducing. In other words, it was obvious from day one Einstein.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2021, 08:00 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The US president is arguably the most powerful person on earth and you are cool with someone who isn't mentally fit because he had a D after his name.

This is a new topic, the public now has a slight majority (if you go out to the decimal places) saying he isn't mentally fit. Big deal that the majority, slim as it is, can plainly see it, and the rest are lying to themselves.
The majority sees it and the rest are lying to themselves, how did you ever come up with that conclusion from the poll.

Old 03-10-2021, 04:51 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,412 times
Default 50% Of Americans Say Good Ole Joe Not ‘Physically, Mentally’ Fit For Presidency.

Time to invoke the 25th amendment. Though who’s next in line heels up Harris.

Quote:

“More than six weeks since his inauguration, President Biden still hasn’t held his first White House press conference, and half of voters are worried about his ability to do the job,”

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...esidency-poll/

Old 03-10-2021, 05:00 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,412 times
Quote:

Yeah, that's what Rasmussen gets paid to say. It feels like you get paid too, since you post a variation of this every day.
I wish I got paid...

Old 03-10-2021, 05:29 AM

8,765 posts, read 5,055,756 times
Did a doctor even check biden out, to see if he was fit to be president? If he did, he should lose his license.

Old 03-10-2021, 05:43 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Default , Biden's car keys should be taken from him

It is crystal clear to everyone, Biden's car keys should be taken from him. To suggest biden is compos mentis is a fools errand. People can see for themselves. No doctor required.

Biden was holed up this summer to titrate meds to levels of peak efficacy.

Stop trying to convince people Biden is normal in regard to mental ability.

It is bad enough, no, a tragedy, that we should believe enough people decided to ignore a mentally failing Biden and chose to put his hand on the red button.

Some one will rat out the conspiracy and watch the fur fly then.

No way biden was duly elected, it defies logic.

Old 03-10-2021, 05:47 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
And the other 50% are worse off than old Joe or the ones getting all the free money.

Old 03-10-2021, 05:54 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
I dont trust polls, but I do trust my own eyes and ears and if Biden were a relative or close friend, we'd be having a discussion about taking away his car keys.
I have to believe a large segment of the population agrees

Old 03-10-2021, 06:02 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,187 times
Makes perfect sense why the devil Pelosi spoke about the 25th amendment, taking the nuclear football away from sleepy Joe. What did they know when they keep him in the basement? What doctor cleared him to be president? As Americans we should be told the truth about our commander in chief.

Old 03-10-2021, 06:03 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
Makes perfect sense why the devil Pelosi spoke about the 25th amendment, taking the nuclear football away from sleepy Joe. What did they know when they keep him in the basement? What doctor cleared him to be president? As Americans we should be told the truth about our commander in chief.
Ironically Pelosi is another one that the needs the car/key conversation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies