Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2021, 03:09 AM

3,868 posts, read 4,079,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Biden is a million times better than the evil trump...and sorry but no human being is illegal...they all deserve to be taken care of.
Then perhaps you should open your own "Reception Center" and take care of them. Shelter, feed, clothe, take care of their medical needs and education. That way you can make sure that "families" are not being RIPPED apart at the border anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2021, 05:07 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Do liberals really think Biden is better?

Is this a joke?

Biden is not very liberal, he is very middle of the road, but sympathetic to the consumers, the working class and the chronically exploited.

He is also very talented and competent.

Biden is 100% better than anything the Republicans have offered the USA in the past fifty years, and worlds apart from that nasty miscreant Trump.

A fence post would be better than Trump. Biden is is a rock star compared to Trump.

Stop Bogeying the Weed....Pass the Bong Pipe !

(we need to hear this)

Old 03-11-2021, 05:10 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Read this whole thread and not one example of how Biden has been a good President.

What do you mean??

You mean, we're all Brainwashed by ******* Media ???

(sounds like the Church)....

Hail Caesar ~

Old 03-11-2021, 07:10 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
They may have laughed but no one screwed with him because he led with power.
Actually, they screwed with him all the time. Remember how thrilled he was by Kim's love letters?

Old 03-11-2021, 07:46 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,759,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Biden is a million times better than the evil trump...and sorry but no human being is illegal...they all deserve to be taken care of.
If you dont want to call them illegals, how about criminals then? They broke the law; do we treat our own citizens that are criminals with as much respect? If I illegally entered a country, I would do so fully knowing the repercussions and if the repercussions were that they were going to take full care of me, of course I would enter illegally.

America welcomes LEGAL immigration and should send the illegals back to where they came from.

Old 03-11-2021, 08:14 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
If you dont want to call them illegals, how about criminals then? They broke the law; do we treat our own citizens that are criminals with as much respect? If I illegally entered a country, I would do so fully knowing the repercussions and if the repercussions were that they were going to take full care of me, of course I would enter illegally.

America welcomes LEGAL immigration and should send the illegals back to where they came from.
They committed a misdemeanor but please don`t try to tell us that you would welcome Mexicans with open arms if they came here legally.

Old 03-11-2021, 08:54 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,759,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
They committed a misdemeanor but please don`t try to tell us that you would welcome Mexicans with open arms if they came here legally.
Anyone who enters the US LEGALLY is 100% welcome. Why wouldnt they be?

Old 03-11-2021, 08:55 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve19605 View Post
I know the media told them to think that.

But even look at mask. Bidens CDC is saying people vaccinated dont always have to wear mask. Even if they cant still spread covid.

With illegals. Biden is letting in thousands. And even looking at plans to give them free housing and medical care at FT Lee a military base. About 25% have covid and they will travel and spread covid more thru the US.

Why not just send them to the liberal sanctuary cites you welcome them.
Well one of the reasons is they deserve better than tents.

Bidens Liberal San Francisco has been providing tents for the homeless. How can Liberals not see how crazy this is.

Providing a tent and it is costing 5K a month per tent.

https://sfist.com/2021/03/04/insanel...san-francisco/

Should Liberals even be allowed to vote?
I think they would even vote for another Hitler if the media told them to.

Aslo Bidens covid vaccination. 1 shot give people 84% protection. The 2 nd makes it 94 %

Instead of wasting the 2nd shot. Why not get everyone to 84% first.
This is simple math. But the media convinced liberal Biden would solve covid.

That 5K a month could help 5 times the people with rent and with proper housing.
Biden is a semi-function human whose name isn't Trump.

That's enough for me

Old 03-11-2021, 08:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve19605 View Post
Do liberals really think Biden is better?
Yes. Biden doesn't post truthful mean tweets, that cut deep and hurt feelings and is the MOST transparent president ever.

Old 03-11-2021, 09:12 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,093 times
Maybe it wasn't such a great idea electing a vile pathological liar?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies