Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2021, 09:12 PM

7,812 posts, read 6,389,895 times

Advertisements

Get other likeminded white people together and network with similar groups all across the country. Home school your children and teach them to fight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2021, 09:28 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,102,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

Let's find ways to fight back on the crazy.
Ive posted on fox news, gab, and several other sites. Get the word out to

HELP your friends get off facebook, twitter, and MOST OF ALL GOOGLE.

Google censors 100x more than anyone, quietly destroying any site they dont like by removing them from searches.

People are switching

If you want crazy, this guy power fader is a meme machine
https://gab.com/Powerfader/

probably also enjoy this guy
https://gab.com/catturd

Old 03-14-2021, 09:50 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
First blame Trump. he gave the Dems everything that they needed to box in the GOP. Name calling or making ridiculous assertions wont put the GOP back in control. Trump tried that. How did it work out?

If the GOP wants to win back some seats, they need to start actually listening to the people. The election should have woke them up. They didn't lose those seats because the people were happy with their job performance. They need to get back to basics of what real conservatives are. People like Bob Dole, Jack Kemp, Reagan, and McCain. Stop playing to the extremes get back to basics and Independents will chose GOP over the Dems who are over woke.
They are considered rinos now including Karl Rove. Who in their right mind would consider Rove a rino. I have voted for republicans in the past but they have lost their way

Old 03-14-2021, 10:06 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,206,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Get the word out to.
And then what? How did we get here? Why is "the crazy" happening? And what will the country be like in another 50 years?

Was all this merely by chance? Who are you fighting against? How can you win? Trump was president for four years, the crazy only grew stronger. Had he been reelected, it would have grown stronger still.

You are losing, and you will lose. The country will continue to change, regardless of what you do. But why? Who is pushing the country in the direction it is going? What is in it for them? And I don't mean the idiots on twitter, I mean the institutions, the media, the corporations, the money. What do they want?

If you're not trying to burn down the country, you're wasting your time.

https://twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/...82654513143816

Last edited by Redshadowz; 03-14-2021 at 10:22 PM..

Old 03-14-2021, 10:08 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Sure, voting is the main way to fight back but that's in the future. We need to do something now.

We should start our own list of cancelled words. Sure, they won't get removed from the dictionary or dem msm or retailers won't report on it or remove ads with the word but who cares. Let's just start our own list of words republicans refuse to use and add some words. Distribute and lets get together and fight back on this. We can have our own language and let them adapt.

Biden doesn't want us to say China Virus. Anytime we want to say Virus, let's add China in front of it.

Anytime we want to say Biden, let's call him Dementia Joe or maybe even Idiot.

Anytime we want to talk about Kamallaa, let's spell her name wrong. She hates that.

Any words we can cancel?

Let's find ways to fight back on the crazy.
LOL, just who the hell cares, including Republicans? I didn't vote for Trump or Biden, so don't strongly care for either one. Quit taking the insanity of politics seriously.

Old 03-14-2021, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbullsfan View Post
/ (end) thread
Why is that? Because you think Trump was the best president since Reagan, I mean Lincoln? But then I don't really care.

Old 03-14-2021, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
We are headed to being another Venezuela. Embrace Communism and allow them to take your property and freedoms or leave. There is a little bit of hope that something could be done in 2022, if not, I'll finalize my plans to leave.
My gosh, what rogue websites do you seriously follow?

Old 03-14-2021, 10:14 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,458,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleebs View Post
By not being crazy.
Absolutely! By returning to the Republican Party roots, ditching Trump and abandoning Trumpism. Distancing yourself from crazy conspiracies, extremism and acknowledging reality. Only then you can point at the weird things that are going on the left, like cancel everything, woke culture, trials by mob, etc.

Old 03-14-2021, 10:48 PM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 332,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timfountain View Post
Yawn, Seriously, there was NO proof. Lawsuit after lawsuit proved that. It was an epic case of fail. And these were by people much smarter than me or you. But please, carry on with the self destructive mental onanism. It's entertaining to see such crazy. It truly is.
There's a ton of video proof, proof that big tech and MSM has censored like crazy. I've seen videos and audio of Joe and Hunter Biden saying and doing the worst things, but it was censored and will remain censored (but it's still online if you want the links). There are enough people like you who look the other way, believe everything they see in the news as undisputed truth.

Old 03-14-2021, 11:06 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
“How can we justify endless talk about Gramsci, Foucault, Derrida, Jameson, Bourdieu, Lukacs, Habermas, and Marx—talk with no discernible bearing on the fact of social death in the cities?

I direct these questions to black intellectuals in particular because they were put to me by a young black mother in a Dorchester court. She asked whether her leaders spoke out on issues. Sometimes. She asked “What difference will all their big words and fancy concepts make in my son’s life?” I responded that I did not know.”

On the Responsibility of Intellectuals in the Age of Crack | Boston Review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies