Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2021, 09:58 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times

Advertisements

They had severe reactions among some patients in the trials for the mRNA vaccines. They changed the formulation and excluded or limited the use of volunteers who were very young (< 16), very old, or had immune system dysfunction.

Moderna

I would be concerned that people with overactive immune systems will experience organ failures from cytokine storms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2021, 09:59 AM

37,105 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
If symptoms develop right after the vaccine? Most likely it was the vaccine.
Logical fallacy, one you have difficulty understanding.

https://www2.palomar.edu/users/bthom...ally%20ordered.

Quote:
“Autopsy shows the kidneys failed. Kidney failure is cause of death in otherwise healthy person, no reason known why they failed”
The autopsy would most likely identify the cause of kidney failure, though.

Old 03-13-2021, 10:01 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Logical fallacy, one you have difficulty understanding.

https://www2.palomar.edu/users/bthom...ally%20ordered.

The autopsy would most likely identify the cause of kidney failure, though.
. The chief medical examiner in Utah disagrees with you that autopsy would be able to pick up if a vaccine was involved unless it was due to anaphylaxis.

Old 03-13-2021, 10:04 AM

37,105 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
. The chief medical examiner in Utah disagrees with you that autopsy would be able to pick up if a vaccine was involved unless it was due to anaphylaxis.
The autopsy could provide evidence for another cause, whether you want to understand it or not.

Old 03-13-2021, 10:05 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
IF your doctor isn't an expert, WHY do you go to him?

Old 03-13-2021, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The autopsy could provide evidence for another cause, whether you want to understand it or not.
Just going in circles, I see. Have fun.

Old 03-13-2021, 10:24 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,567,076 times
Quote:
Maybe you should reconsider calling people “anti-vaxxers when discussing an issue (vaccines were not even mentioned until you threw that slur out there) which is a derogatory term by the way, if you feel it is a desperate move and if you dislike being labelled.
You're an anti-vaxxer, right? I mean, I could be wrong but from my encounters with you I'd say you have a consistent pattern of claiming vaccines are dangerous, unnecessary, etc. which is exactly what an anti-vaxxer is. I'm puzzled at to why you're trying to hide from this label, it's short for anti-vaccine which I'm sure we can all agree describes you pretty well.

Calling Suzy a shill is different because you have no evidence she has any relationship or beneficial interest with pharma/whatever, you're just throwing it out there as a catch-all for someone who doesn't agree with your anti-science viewpoints.

Do you see the difference?

Old 03-13-2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
You're an anti-vaxxer, right? I mean, I could be wrong but from my encounters with you I'd say you have a consistent pattern of claiming vaccines are dangerous, unnecessary, etc. which is exactly what an anti-vaxxer is. I'm puzzled at to why you're trying to hide from this label, it's short for anti-vaccine which I'm sure we can all agree describes you pretty well.

Calling Suzy a shill is different because you have no evidence she has any relationship or beneficial interest with pharma/whatever, you're just throwing it out there as a catch-all for someone who doesn't agree with your anti-science viewpoints.

Do you see the difference?
Anti-vaxxer is a derogatory term. Don’t call people derogatory terms, if you don’t want them thrown back at you. I am not “against all vaccines”. I’m for choice. That is all. I am also not “anti science”. There is no need to be a bully just because you have a different point of view.

Old 03-13-2021, 11:55 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,567,076 times
Quote:
Anti-vaxxer is a derogatory term.
Would you be okay with some more neutral like "person who posts a lot about how vaccines are dangerous and not useful?"

Quote:
I am also not “anti science”
Quote:
The field of science is corrupt.

Old 03-13-2021, 06:40 PM

140 posts, read 234,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri
You can find more results on duck duck go than Google but not much. Autopsy cannot attribute deaths to the vaccine unless the cause is anaphylaxis. There is no way to know if the vaccine led to one’s death. How convenient.
Yes and they will always say this!! (Keeps them from bieng sued,etc...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies