Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2021, 09:20 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If it wasn't for White Supremacy, blacks wouldn't have been brought to America and Asians wouldn't have been induced to come here for the opportunities so actually again, the is due to White Supremacy.
That's the thing, it wasn't white supremacy. Black Africans themselves are the first enslavers of Blacks closely followed by Muslims who enslaved untold numbers (and castrated them which was even worse). White Europeans bought slaves from the African Slave traders which is just as bad, but at least our American ancestors eventually banned slavery alltogether

Last edited by Oldhag1; 03-11-2021 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2021, 11:25 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
OK. So what does this have to do with black people attacking Asian people?

If whites were not supreme and brought blacks over as slaves and set up effective systems that led to millions of Asians emigrating here, then there never would have been another black attacking asians.

I worked for years in Saudi and other Middle Eastern countries and an effective defense for them if they crash into a non Saudi through recklessness is to say, had you not been here, I wouldn't have run into you.

The current mentality of the people running the world and America is that everything is the white man's fault, regardless of what the problem was/is.

Old 03-11-2021, 12:03 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,413,224 times
Blacks commit the highest number of hate crimes per capita, something the media never wants to talk about.

Everyone has issues with blacks, even blacks themselves. They state "the borders of Islam are bloody", well, so are the borders of black areas and within the black areas themselves.

Old 03-11-2021, 12:13 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
Quote:
If it wasn't for White Supremacy, blacks wouldn't have been brought to America and Asians wouldn't have been induced to come here for the opportunities so actually again, the is due to White Supremacy.
Well, I don't know about all that since I've never met a White Supremist, but I do know those who come here like the American benefits, education, leadership, medical care and all those things they are so jealous of and won't work for for in their homeland. Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you, or letting the tail wag the dog.

Old 03-11-2021, 12:17 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
Quote:
If whites were not supreme and brought blacks over as slaves and set up effective systems that led to millions of Asians emigrating here, then there never would have been another black attacking asians.

I worked for years in Saudi and other Middle Eastern countries and an effective defense for them if they crash into a non Saudi through recklessness is to say, had you not been here, I wouldn't have run into you.

The current mentality of the people running the world and America is that everything is the white man's fault, regardless of what the problem was/is.
Exactly, sorry I can't rep you again.

Old 03-11-2021, 12:27 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
And the black tribes in Africa, which engaged in gathering up other blacks, to sell as slaves? The non-white nations who also engaged in the forced slavery of people of all races? And the blacks in America who owned slaves?

No pun intended, but the history of slavery in the world is not the black and white issue that you try and make it out to be.

Old 03-11-2021, 03:47 PM

1,663 posts, read 876,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

The irony is that Trump challenged people to stand up and take responsibility for themselves. He gave us a terrific economy that had the lowest rate of unemployment by Blacks and Hispanics ever with more getting off welfare. Looking back at the Obama terms, what did he do for "his people"? He could have led by example of being a smart man that achieved amazing things but no he instead allowed his people to wallow in their self pity as perpetual victims of the white man society.

Obama set the stage for civil unrest and riots. Trump gave us Hope and he was attacked trashed and destroyed for it.

The charge of Racism has become a synonym for Control.
Exactly. Trump also passed The First Step Act, aka criminal justice reform. Compare this to Joe Biden's involvement in the 1994 crime bill which did terrible damage to the black and Hispanic communities.
Then there's "Heels Up" Harris, who refused to fight to overturn wrongful convictions, but did fight to keep draconian marijuana laws on the books.

Old 03-12-2021, 05:50 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,042 times
I'm shocked that most people agree with me here. I was expecting a lot of angry rebuttal from some one here. It just fortifies my opinions and thoughts that much more, they even know this is the case and it is the truth.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:40 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
wow, savage attack on Asian by black man:

https://twitter.com/HopClear/status/1370123538321973250

Old 03-12-2021, 11:53 AM

15,839 posts, read 6,543,563 times
I believe this thread is conflating two different issues; typical street violence, and that brought on by rabid sinophobia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies