Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 11:21 AM

6,103 posts, read 3,338,430 times

Advertisements

The left knows Tucker is very powerful right now. For tens of millions of people, he’s the only one they trust.

Tucker isn’t afraid to bash the right, either. In fact, he routinely goes after Republicans that have sold out to corporate America.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:26 AM

52,248 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The left knows Tucker is very powerful right now. For tens of millions of people, he’s the only one they trust.

Tucker isn’t afraid to bash the right, either. In fact, he routinely goes after Republicans that have sold out to corporate America.
The bolded is the key.

The left would give anything for him and Hannity to be gone.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:35 AM

552 posts, read 223,175 times
I am a female veteran and I do not own or watch a T.V.

Tucker Carlson means nothing to me. Zilch. From what I understand, he is an over paid
media personality talking head like all the rest of them. I get my news from NPR. My
favorite newscaster is the highly inflammatory Korva Coleman ( sarcasm).

Senator Duckworth does mean something to me. I admire her and her valor very much.
If she said F*** Tucker Carlson, I am confident that he said something rude so he deserved it.

Go Tammy! You tell 'em! You fought and served for all our rights to do so.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerrose View Post
I am a female veteran and I do not own or watch a T.V.

Tucker Carlson means nothing to me. Zilch. From what I understand, he is an over paid
media personality talking head like all the rest of them. I get my news from NPR. My
favorite newscaster is the highly inflammatory Korva Coleman ( sarcasm).

Senator Duckworth does mean something to me. I admire her and her valor very much.
If she said F*** Tucker Carlson, I am confident that he said something rude so he deserved it.

Go Tammy! You tell 'em! You fought and served for all our rights to do so.
Go watch the vid. You can find easily on the Internet. Go see for yourself what he said specifically and in the context of the rest of his comments in that segment and stand back, take away your biases and see if he was truly insulting to the women in the military.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:44 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
Carlson is so right, while China is fortifying their forces and instituting masculinity programs, our defense department is parading out pregnancy outfits and hairstyles while the ACLU is in court demanding women be drafted into combat

So much respect for Tucker Carlson, someone not afraid to stand up to the mob

Old 03-12-2021, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMoore View Post
Tucker carlson is paid by billionares to parrot right wing talking points. His original writer was fired for posting white supremacist rhetoric. He pretends to be against the elites but he's an elite himself. His primary job is to distract the viewers from real issues. He's heir to Swanson foods, a Trust Fund baby, and lived in a castle.
He exposes what the elites are doing. He has done that consistently.

LOL, you're so off base that it's laughable, yeah, he's rich and whatever. He sure exposes the billionaire lever pullers a whole lot of a guy that is supposedly paid by them.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:52 AM

Quote:
He exposes everyone but himself.

The point is that it's "elite vs elite", none of us benefit from it.

Even CNN is full of it.
This covers it pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPazn1XNDQI
The point was I was telling that other poster in the context of what he said it wasn't sexist or whatever. You come in with your comment which has nothing to do with me telling that poster that within that segment what he said wasn't sexist against women.

Old 03-12-2021, 12:01 PM

4,295 posts, read 2,764,744 times
I don't think that kind of language is appropriate for a senator. In addition, it always makes a person sound less intelligent. I like her, I respect her, but she could have voiced her disdain for him using other words.

Old 03-12-2021, 12:02 PM

552 posts, read 223,175 times
Quote:
Tucker carlson is paid by billionares to parrot right wing talking points. His original writer was fired for posting white supremacist rhetoric. He pretends to be against the elites but he's an elite himself. His primary job is to distract the viewers from real issues. He's heir to Swanson foods, a Trust Fund baby, and lived in a castle.
Could not rep you again, yes, I agree and I did know that much about him.

I won't waste my time to view some clip that some poster who I never agree with
anyway posts. I am free to form my own damn opinion. Go Tammy.

Old 03-12-2021, 12:11 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,563,838 times
I quit paying much attention to Frozen Dinner Boy after Jon Stewart left him slack jawed and confused on an appearance 20 years ago. Sounds like he hasn't learned anything after being schooled since then. He must be quite a disappointment to his prominent family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies