Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 07:45 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,418,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
In keeping with the topic title here in the southwest all you had to do is to drive by any school in session with the kids out on the playgrounds and all you will see is a sea of Latino looking kids. Sure, some of them are the offspring of Hispanic citizens but I would be willing to bet that a good majority of them are here illegally or that they are anchor babies. It's really a rude awakening.
Its called "free babysitting" so the parents can work and pay taxes....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2021, 07:59 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
Its called "free babysitting" so the parents can work and pay taxes....
If here illegally many of them are being paid in cash so no, they aren't paying income taxes. If on a payroll they had to have used a fake or stolen SS number which is a felony.

Old 03-15-2021, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
I don't know what to tell you. You seem to be having a hard time following this conversation. You just want to carry on about your typical anti-white-people nonsense, unsurprisingly, which isn't the point.
Also, anchor kids are a product of illegal immigration and they are only deemed citizens by PC policy not what the 14th actually states on birthright citizenship.

Old 03-15-2021, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
When you call me and my family “the exception to the rule,” you're saying everyone else is as you described. Hence, the “wide brush” comment. Or maybe that's just my reading comprehension problem.
No wide brush just the facts.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:14 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:
I don't know what to tell you. You seem to be having a hard time following this conversation. You just want to carry on about your typical anti-white-people nonsense, unsurprisingly, which isn't the point.
I’m not spouting “typical anti-white people nonsense”.

I’m just pushing back on your broad brush claim that if you have a high school with ESL students, it must be an academic s###hole.

Some high schools with high ESL numbers score higher than schools with virtually no ESL. That’s all I’m saying. You’re the one throwing race into the equation. Sorry if the truth doesn’t fit your agenda.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:16 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
People are flooding to private education. Only the really poor have to rely on waiting for public education to open back up.
When they reopen, class size will be reduced greatly in a lot of school districts.
They get funding by the count of students in those seats.

Guess what the plan is to keep the government sucking tax money and wanting more and more.
OPEN BORDERS!
Those districts will lose millions if they don't fill those seats vacated by the great awakening.

The facts presented in support of the allegations are decidedly underwhelming.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:21 AM

10,088 posts, read 7,761,924 times
What blows my mind it the dangerous drugs allowed to come in now, the child/sex traffickers, the potential US terrorists from others countries, and the criminals, the people with Covid, etc. How is this allowed? How??!! It's insanely crazy and so wrong!

No one can stop this?! It is putting our country at risk. This is not a joke and is actually happening. Allowing future terrorists in our country? Why is this being allowed? We know why the left re doing this, but unbelievable nothing anyone can do to stop it!

All I can hope for is a disaster of some sort to where something has to be done to stop it. Unfortunately I feel a disaster will happen before long. It's a shame that that is the only way to hopefully get something done.

We will be a 3rd world country filled with crime and drugs and sex trafficking. We'll end up paying more for illegals than we pay to help our own. It disgusts me and the people I know. I have yet to run into a person that thinks this is a great idea. Unbelievable! I can't stand the evil people in the White House now. Nothing they are doing is good for our country. The country is going in the gutter.

Old 03-16-2021, 03:46 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,313,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I’m not spouting “typical anti-white people nonsense”.

I’m just pushing back on your broad brush claim that if you have a high school with ESL students, it must be an academic s###hole.

Some high schools with high ESL numbers score higher than schools with virtually no ESL. That’s all I’m saying. You’re the one throwing race into the equation. Sorry if the truth doesn’t fit your agenda.
The topic at hand is illegal aliens, not ESL. That has been stated numerous times. A few days ago you wrote this: "Those cold, hard facts have triggered a backlash of fear and anger, primarily from older whites..." If you think that that isn't "throwing race into the equation," then once again: I don't know what to tell you.

Old 03-16-2021, 04:09 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:
The topic at hand is illegal aliens, not ESL. That has been stated numerous times. A few days ago you wrote this: "Those cold, hard facts have triggered a backlash of fear and anger, primarily from older whites..." If you think that that isn't "throwing race into the equation," then once again: I don't know what to tell you.
There is a connection between the country’s changing demographics and the backlash that Donald Trump so effectively exploited. Despite all of Trump’s rhetoric, nothing has changed to slow the rate of demographic transformation. The majority of children born to illegal aliens are native borns and thus citizens from birth. Unless you think that some future Supreme Court ruling is going to end birthright citizenship, and to do so retroactively and declare stateless millions of people, nothing at this point is going to change the demographic trajectory that we are on. That’s not being anti-white. That’s acknowledging reality.

The tensions fueled by fear over what our nation is becoming is in large part the source of the country’s divisiveness, and the larger unstated issue behind any number of topics started on this forum.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 03-16-2021 at 04:50 PM..

Old 03-16-2021, 05:43 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,313,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
There is a connection between the country’s changing demographics and the backlash that Donald Trump so effectively exploited. Despite all of Trump’s rhetoric, nothing has changed to slow the rate of demographic transformation. The majority of children born to illegal aliens are native borns and thus citizens from birth. Unless you think that some future Supreme Court ruling is going to end birthright citizenship, and to do so retroactively and declare stateless millions of people, nothing at this point is going to change the demographic trajectory that we are on. That’s not being anti-white. That’s acknowledging reality.

The tensions fueled by fear over what our nation is becoming is in large part the source of the country’s divisiveness, and the larger unstated issue behind any number of topics started on this forum.
You seem to be having a conversation with yourself. You're not addressing anything that I or anyone else here has said. I'll leave you to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies