Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 06:15 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
You must be very easy to please.
Because I shared a picture of my burning liberal city?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2021, 06:18 PM

23,509 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
The video you posted was talking about protesting in June 2020. It is now March 2021 (almost one year later--yes). Americans have a Constitutional right to protest. This thread is not about protest. It is about a bunch of thugs taking over a city block. Do you see the difference? Or, do you feel Americans do not have the right to protest? Unfortuneatly, for you (assuming you live in America), we do not live in an authoritarian state.
Apparently you missed the part where she said it should not stop after the election. And, we all know that burning looting and murdering done by blm antifa is considered to be (mostly peaceful) protesting to the lefties.

Old 03-16-2021, 11:48 PM

31,020 posts, read 22,059,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Apparently you missed the part where she said it should not stop after the election. And, we all know that burning looting and murdering done by blm antifa is considered to be (mostly peaceful) protesting to the lefties.
If Kamala said it, I would believe it

Old 03-17-2021, 05:36 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,587,421 times
Sigh more opportunities lost to get some of these idiots. Mass video and aggressive forward movement into rioters. Take some down and keep moving forward as you surround the ones down. Cuff. Charge. Convict. Real prison terms. You dont have to get all of them. Get some of them and most of the rest will melt away back into the sewers.

Old 03-17-2021, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I watched the video.

So....these leftist monsters are protesting the fact that Chauvin might (hasn’t been determined yet) have killed a black man, but when another black man was shot, they wouldn’t ALLOW the police to come in and help him.

Lord save us from the radical, anti-American Left. Just proves this “movement” is NOT about black lives, but is a guise to destroy America and replace it with Communism.
Just get these two idiots to make a direct threat then arrest for assault. Prosecute. convict. imprison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
ANTIFA types and the riotous faction of BLM developed some misconceptions in 2020 that they'd be treated softly in perpetuity, not realizing that their actions were tolerated because it was politically useful with Trump in the WH.

With Trump out and Biden in, they are in for a rude wake-up in 2021. After you arrest and don't go easy on the ring-leaders, the rest of the "LARPers" will decide that they aren't invested enough to go to prison.
Your assessment of the will to continue if actual prison time is accurate but the idiocy seems to be spreading, not declining.

Old 03-17-2021, 05:51 AM

3,217 posts, read 1,603,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
A bail out fund backed by Kamala Harris has let loose violent felons and child abusers.

This guy has just been arrested for rioting for the 3rd time. Kamala's endorsed bail out fund got him out the first 2 times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ted-again/amp/

Kamala Harris helps makes this insurrection systemic.
And when charges are dropped, the bail money goes to the person that was arrested, effectively paying them for their crime.

Old 03-17-2021, 06:00 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,660 times
**** it, deploy an A-10 Warthog and wipe these treasonous scum OUT!!!!

Old 03-17-2021, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
**** it, deploy an A-10 Warthog and wipe these treasonous scum OUT!!!!
Bad idea. Collateral damage.

Aggressively gather video evidence > confront and move forward. falling rioters unable to get back behind their own lines. 2nd wave cuffs, arrests, charge, convict, imprison.

Old 03-17-2021, 06:14 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Bad idea. Collateral damage.

Aggressively gather video evidence > confront and move forward. falling rioters unable to get back behind their own lines. 2nd wave cuffs, arrests, charge, convict, imprison.
Yes, that was sarcasm.

SOMETHING needs to be done other that looking the other way and whistling.

Old 03-17-2021, 06:34 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,658,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The days of me caring what goes on in a liberal city are long over. They can do whatever they want. Defund the police, I don’t care. Ban all incarceration, I don’t care. Let criminals roam free.

I no longer think of America in the national sense. It’s all about my local area and protecting what we have.
I agree. I really do not care what goes on in liberal America.

They are rapidly turning liberal, urban areas into third world hell holes. The only problem is when liberals come to normal areas to infect them with insanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies