Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 09:01 AM

17,456 posts, read 6,784,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
This is why I do not listen to medical people in general. Take malaria, for example. It was once thought that it was caused by "bad air", hence the name mal-air-ia. Now we know it is a parasite carried primarily by mosquitoes... or do we? Next we will find out that it is caused by something from the soil that gets into the food. As long as medical science keeps changing, there is no reason to believe them.

Do you guys know that blood-letting is? It is the practice of draining some blood to cure some diseases. It was traditionally done by barbers, believe it or not. That is the basis of those barber poles. Well try finding a barber who will do it now. I went to my barber and he asked me how I wanted my hair cut. I told him that I thought I was coming down with a sore throat and so I wanted to be blood-letted. Fauci must have gotten to him because he looked at me like I was crazy.
Great points.

I also like how the left threw out a hundred years of research on aerosolized viruses, mask usage, and quarantining the healthy just so they could defeat Trump. Amazingly, these same frauds claim that THEY are "following the science." What a joke.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:03 AM

34,177 posts, read 18,482,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Great points.

I also like how the left threw out a hundred years of research on aerosolized viruses, mask usage, and quarantining the healthy just so they could defeat Trump. Amazingly, these same frauds claim that THEY are "following the science." What a joke.
They're just dishonest liars, but they have the Media so get away with it.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:06 AM

13,290 posts, read 7,841,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
For a Fraudian Slip?
His "slips" are intentioned ones.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
This is why I do not listen to medical people in general. Take malaria, for example. It was once thought that it was caused by "bad air", hence the name mal-air-ia. Now we know it is a parasite carried primarily by mosquitoes... or do we? Next we will find out that it is caused by something from the soil that gets into the food. As long as medical science keeps changing, there is no reason to believe them.

Do you guys know that blood-letting is? It is the practice of draining some blood to cure some diseases. It was traditionally done by barbers, believe it or not. That is the basis of those barber poles. Well try finding a barber who will do it now. I went to my barber and he asked me how I wanted my hair cut. I told him that I thought I was coming down with a sore throat and so I wanted to be blood-letted. Fauci must have gotten to him because he looked at me like I was crazy.
Blood loss causes you to create new fresh blood.

When women stop bleeding, they . . . change . .

Men go to war for the refreshing of themselves.

They should just find an old barber for the periodic refreshments.

If they were here in town, I'd get one every couple of months. Hair and blood, blood and hair.

Maybe fresh blood on my head would reduce hair losses.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 03-15-2021 at 09:43 AM..

Old 03-15-2021, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Great points.

Fauci knows full damnd well that gas masks are more effective at reducing virus numbers from entering your respiratory. They can also be treated by added gas mask elements.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
His "slips" are intentioned ones.
He's a gamer.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:44 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,533,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
He kind of did, at least for schools.
Only if you don't know the definition of the word "may"

Old 03-15-2021, 09:47 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,060,858 times
Dr. Fauci belongs in the Hague. Yet, he's a hero to so many. No different than every other war criminal.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:51 AM

33,510 posts, read 18,076,105 times
Does anyone really take the advice of quack Faulty . No masks one mask, two masks, 6 ft , 3 ft, wash you hands only ..This guy is a total dolt from the beginning.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:52 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,676,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Only if you don't know the definition of the word "may"
The fact is, These arbitrary guidelines and flip flopping from our so called experts has harmed a lot of kids. Maybe that is not real for you but it is real for a lot of people. This isn’t a game for everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.