Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2021, 05:00 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My new question when I get into political discussions with anyone, no matter where they fall in the pecking order of politics.

What is Freedom:

What is Liberty:

A long explanation occurs about Freedom, eventually trying to twist forced compliance into it about statutory law. AMAZING.

Liberty, gets some clueless answer, that sounds just like their freedom answer.... Freedom & Liberty being the same thing.

In the context of the Declaration of Independence & the Constitution, one created and then the other to protect... Freedom & Liberty
What is your thoughts on Personal Freedom & Liberty? What is it to you.
Are we on the same page here?

You first! WHAT page are you on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2021, 05:34 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
You strike me as a guy or gal who really thinks they are the smartest person in a room, but aren’t.
This is probably the best assessment of the OP ever!

Old 03-16-2021, 07:47 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
My new question when I get into political discussions with anyone, no matter where they fall in the pecking order of politics.

What is Freedom:

What is Liberty:

A long explanation occurs about Freedom, eventually trying to twist forced compliance into it about statutory law. AMAZING.

Liberty, gets some clueless answer, that sounds just like their freedom answer.... Freedom & Liberty being the same thing.

In the context of the Declaration of Independence & the Constitution, one created and then the other to protect... Freedom & Liberty

Well, you're gonna have to prove you know what freedom & liberty are in the USA if we're to believe you're qualified to judge the rest of the population. Have at it!

Old 03-16-2021, 08:07 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
This is probably the best assessment of the OP ever!
So instead of answering a legitimate question you and the other Fascists (Democrats) just attack the OP?

WE THE PEOPLE are coming after the freedom haters. Watch.

Old 03-16-2021, 08:14 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,089 times
Quote:

What is Freedom:

What is Liberty:

Freedom is knowing that u ll be protected by a honest police and military and a fair trial if you do a mistake.

And no discrimination or treated poorly.

And i think more than 50% wont knowfederal reserve is a private entityand not answerable or accpuntable .

Old 03-16-2021, 09:42 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So instead of answering a legitimate question you and the other Fascists (Democrats) just attack the OP?

Pilot, you've been on here since 2008, I've been on here since 2007, Bent's been on here since 2009, and if you have read any of his posts over the last 12 years, you know his viewpoint and his "shtick" by now, just sayin'!

And I'm not a Democrat, sorry to burst your bubble, I have been a registered Independent my entire voting life and that will never change.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:05 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Pilot, you've been on here since 2008, I've been on here since 2007, Bent's been on here since 2009, and if you have read any of his posts over the last 12 years, you know his viewpoint and his "shtick" by now, just sayin'!

And I'm not a Democrat, sorry to burst your bubble, I have been a registered Independent my entire voting life and that will never change.
OK, I get it. But, you do realize that the Media and our Education system no longer promotes the concepts of Rights, Freedom and Liberty. It is being "bred" out of us by a society that worships big government and "free" stuff.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:09 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post

Who is this WE? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Old 03-16-2021, 10:16 AM

5,210 posts, read 4,671,795 times
Quote:

What is Freedom:

What is Liberty:

I can tell you I'm smart enough to achieve financial freedom in this country. Many people seem to find roadblocks everywhere.

For you, maybe it's the freedom to not wear a mask or get vaccinated during a pandemic. Pretty low expectations for you.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:17 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Nobody cares what a tax-dodging QAnon conspiracy theorist thinks those words mean.
Wait wait. You don't want to put on horns and a ridiculous costume and yell Freedom at the top of your lungs while trying to over turn an election? Come on man. It was all so festive and innocent.

Oh wait. His freedom is gone. He still sits in jail. Never mind. My bad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies