Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2021, 10:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
LOL!
When they stop talking about the subject and get personal.....

It is really simple. Intellectually over thinking it, takes away from what it really is.
Unlimited choices, or you would be property of other people, or person
Choosing for yourself, or you would be property of other people, or person.

" Personal liberty, or the Right to enjoyment of life and liberty, is one of the fundamental or natural Rights, which has been protected by its inclusion as a guarantee in the various constitutions, which is not derived from, or dependent on, the U.S. Constitution, which may not be submitted to a vote and may not depend on the outcome of an election. It is one of the most sacred and valuable Rights, as sacred as the Right to private property...and is regarded as inalienable."
- - - 16 Corpus Juris Secundum, Constitutional Law, Sect.202, p.987.

As long as you do not harm or take, life, liberty, or property, you are free(unlimited choices) with liberty(choose for yourself) The founding of American Law, called Republicanism.
Government in their all mighty powers they think they have, take your personal liberties, with every piece of legislation made today. When the only laws they are authorized to make, secures our freedom and liberties. Not restrict them.
Quote:
It is not the individual woman performing the killing, unless a coat hanger is involved.... and in that case, it is not illegal unless you get caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
So there are limits to freedom, instead of unlimited choices, and you believe that that's how it should be, that in a case like this women are not to be allowed to choose for themselves?
I take it you just jumped into that conversation and jumped to a conclusion, without listening in.
Is a coathanger involved, or will another person have to be an accomplice?
What you do to yourself... That is freedom & Liberty. Hiring a hitman, is accessory to Murder.
Maybe a good thing for a ZOOM meeting, to guide the woman through the process, so she can do it to herself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2021, 10:40 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
It is not the individual woman performing the killing, unless a coat hanger is involved.... and in that case, it is not illegal unless you get caught.
The point is...do you want our government controlling us or not. You can't pick and choose who they control and who they don't.

Old 03-20-2021, 10:41 PM

16,087 posts, read 10,753,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
You strike me as a guy or gal who really thinks they are the smartest person in a room, but aren’t.
Why anyone would engage in a conversation with OP for longer than ten words is a mystery, let alone a political discussion.

Old 03-20-2021, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The point is...do you want our government controlling us or not. You can't pick and choose who they control and who they don't.
Well, governments ONLY authority is to secure our individual rights, Among the many endowed rights, is the right to LIFE.
You can choose(your liberty) to be civilized, or into child sacrifice, which has always been forbidden by the founding of American Law.

Short review of the foundation of American law - - -
" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."
--- Declaration of Independence, 1776

NO MAN (nor American government) is good enough to govern you without your consent. Without your consent, all that government is authorized to do is secure endowed (sacred) rights[LIFE is among them] (prosecute trespass; adjudicate disputes; defend against enemies, foreign or domestic).

Old 03-20-2021, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Why anyone would engage in a conversation with OP for longer than ten words is a mystery, let alone a political discussion.
Let me get this straight....
You replied to a thread, just to make it personal.

Old 03-21-2021, 12:49 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Its my opinion, that people do not stand up to defend their rights today, mainly because, doing so, would look too much like 'domestic terrorism' on the surface!!!

Think about it...if i went out and refused to comply with some current 'Unconstitutional law'...the police would be the ones responding, and if I decided to fight for my rights...I would be fighting with police...it may be sad and pathetic, but ANYONE fighting with police and refusing to comply, is viewed as a criminal or maybe even a domestic terrorist by 99.9% of the public!!!

These people do not realize that we have the NUMBERS....even if we did have to fight with police in the streets, our numbers would ensure victory quickly and it would be over....even if the military was sent out...again, WE HAVE THE NUMBERS...military would not stand a chance against millions of patriotic citizens, who are all refusing to comply.

Old 03-21-2021, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Its my opinion, that people do not stand up to defend their rights today, mainly because, doing so, would look too much like 'domestic terrorism' on the surface!!!

Think about it...if i went out and refused to comply with some current 'Unconstitutional law'...the police would be the ones responding, and if I decided to fight for my rights...I would be fighting with police...it may be sad and pathetic, but ANYONE fighting with police and refusing to comply, is viewed as a criminal or maybe even a domestic terrorist by 99.9% of the public!!!

These people do not realize that we have the NUMBERS....even if we did have to fight with police in the streets, our numbers would ensure victory quickly and it would be over....even if the military was sent out...again, WE HAVE THE NUMBERS...military would not stand a chance against millions of patriotic citizens, who are all refusing to comply.
You left out the word "armed" before patriotic. As everyone knows, power comes from the barrel of a gun.
The entire reason our servant government wants us, their masters, disarmed. It is not the servants call.

Old 03-21-2021, 06:40 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,238,141 times
Quote:
NO. Freedom & Liberty in the context of the American experiment, are very simple to define.
"No no, Define it the way I want you to, or your wrong."
Fixed it!

Your freedom from insecurities comes at the expense of my freedom to think

Old 03-21-2021, 06:42 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,238,141 times
Quote:
NO. Freedom & Liberty in the context of the American experiment, are very simple to define.
"No no, Define it the way I want you to, or your wrong."
Fixed it!.

Your attempted freedom from your insecurities comes at the expense of my freedom to think

Old 03-21-2021, 06:43 AM

34,234 posts, read 18,584,601 times
We now live in an ANTI Rights, Freedom and Liberty NANNY State, thanks to Democrats, Education, Government, MEDIA, Tech and now much of Corporate America acting like government by enforcing Far Left, PC, SJW, Woke cancel culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies