Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 02:18 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times

Advertisements

Since Donald Trump left the White House two months ago, he's been fairly quiet for the most part. He has no Twitter presence whatsoever (which has been really nice ), and other than a few non-televised speeches, he's been a recluse down in Mar-a-lago.

With Trump out of the White House, what are the loyal, outspoken Trump supporters going to do for the next three years? Are they just supporting far-right members of congress in 2022 and patiently wait for when Donald can run for POTUS again three years from now?

Trump is the greatest republican of all-time, according to over 86% of his supporters. But many of his voters don't really care about any other politicians or congress, they just love Trump.

But since Donny is simply a private citizen with ZERO political authority now, are Trump supporters who weren't all that engaged in politics before Trump....still engaged now? Or will many of them just kind of disappear until late 2023 when Trump can formally launch a 2024 POTUS run?

Old 03-17-2021, 02:24 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,332,197 times
I'll be breathing, showering, eating, farting, snoring, walking, sleeping, reading, exercising, socializing, shopping, aging, shaving, urinating, defecating, paying bills, working, getting paid, paying taxes, and doing everything else everyone does in life.

I'll also be paying attention to current events, reading, and learning.

That means I won't be deceived like many in the left who believed in the hoax known as "Russian collusion" and I will know that the media lied when it claimed President Trump, in a call with officials from Georgia, demanded they find him votes (the Washington Post issued an egregious mea culpa when it retracted its January story but still attacked Trump personally).

You see, unlike some people on this website (not you per se), we Trump supporters are not idolaters who thoughtlessly agree with everything Trump does or says, did or said. I for one don't have a golden calf of him in my home, and I'm not a "white supremacist" (I guess that's the new "racist," - or is it "far right white domestic terrorist?" LOL).

We Trump supporters may be serious about supporting President Trump, but we have lives to live.

I speculate you too will do tons of defecating, urinating, eating, drinking, sleeping, and probably snoring in next 3 years as well!

Old 03-17-2021, 02:30 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,919,501 times
Claiming the election was stolen, claiming Biden has dementia, and worrying about the evil liberals and their marxist/communist agendas (without actually understanding what marxism or communism is)

Old 03-17-2021, 02:34 PM

4,511 posts, read 1,866,083 times
I’ve stopped caring about national politics, and I’ve largely stopped caring about our country.

I’m sticking around this forum to keep an eye on things the enemy is planning that might actually affect me.

Old 03-17-2021, 02:35 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Claiming the election was stolen, claiming Biden has dementia, and worrying about the evil liberals and their marxist/communist agendas (without actually understanding what marxism or communism is)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScroogeMcChicken View Post
They're gonna stand down and stand by...
WE are going on about our days, that include laughing our asses of at people such as you and the OP because you keep bringing him up....so here, let me start: HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahahaaaaaaaaaahHHHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 03-17-2021, 02:36 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times
Sitting back and laughing... while Biden does all the heavy lifting for us!

Old 03-17-2021, 02:37 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,639,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Since Donald Trump left the White House two months ago, he's been fairly quiet for the most part. He has no Twitter presence whatsoever (which has been really nice ), and other than a few non-televised speeches, he's been a recluse down in Mar-a-lago.

With Trump out of the White House, what are the loyal, outspoken Trump supporters going to do for the next three years? Are they just supporting far-right members of congress in 2022 and patiently wait for when Donald can run for POTUS again three years from now?

Trump is the greatest republican of all-time, according to over 86% of his supporters. But many of his voters don't really care about any other politicians or congress, they just love Trump.

But since Donny is simply a private citizen with ZERO political authority now, are Trump supporters who weren't all that engaged in politics before Trump....still engaged now? Or will many of them just kind of disappear until late 2023 when Trump can formally launch a 2024 POTUS run?
Do the same thing Democrats do when they lose the presidency. Slander the POTUS.

Old 03-17-2021, 02:40 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

I'm one of the biggest Trump supporters on this site and I hope Trump doesn't run in 2024 !!!

What I'm not going to do is act like the democrats did while Trump was in office and thats all anyone needs to know !!!

Old 03-17-2021, 02:41 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
WE are going on about our days, that include laughing our asses of at people such as you and the OP because you keep bringing him up....so here, let me start: HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahahaaaaaaaaaahHHHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You know Trump lost....right? First one-term president in nearly 30 years.

Trump is back at home in Florida...stuffing his face with fried chicken, well-done steaks with ketchup, and Diet Coke.

LOL

Old 03-17-2021, 02:43 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScroogeMcChicken View Post
I just bring it up because it's hilarious. lol the pillow guy was your last ditch savior.

How can we forget how ridiculous that was? lol
You bring him up because he lives rent free in your head.

hogg boy? That was the last "pillow guy" I know of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies