Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 10:18 AM

38,026 posts, read 22,203,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Experts? Science? You can't be serious.
She means the neo-Marxist experts on science

They can tell simply by looking at you whether or not you are a racist, bigoted, homophobe, or transphobic bigot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2021, 10:24 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,240,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiner81 View Post
you guys seem triggered
No, this is a way to expose the Leftist tactics of taking over the schools and brainwashing a new generation of Americans.

Old 03-17-2021, 10:27 AM

6,422 posts, read 7,681,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Sorry, but the child’s best advocate is the parent and not all teachers are there for love of teaching. I had to constantly fight for my son against some teachers that tried to label him to the point we had to take him to a child psychologist to get a unbiased professional opinion, everything the teachers claimed was proven wrong. The teacher actually told me that I should hope he had add, so he could take ritlen. I have to say that he had a wonderful teacher the next year, who understood what my son went through and was encouraging and positive to him and he was a totally different boy.

Not all teachers should be teaching.
I suspect the schools encourage this as they get more tax dollars for their "special" education classes.

Really sad!

If parents don't stand up for their kids, who will?

Old 03-17-2021, 10:30 AM

6,422 posts, read 7,681,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
You know -- I am just wondering about those white parents who are saying that CRT is such a good thing.

How can any good parent support a program that makes their children feel bad about their skin color, and by extension, themselves?

Haven't blacks, Latinos, and Asians been saying that exact thing for many decades?
They have reproduced at a higher rate than Whites so they want to take us over.
Let's hope for some good Civil Rights cases to put an end to this propaganda.

Old 03-17-2021, 10:31 AM

2,042 posts, read 4,560,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, I agree it’s cheating on her taxes.

As far as the salaries, you can see from this chart that a teacher with a Master’s crosses the $100k mark after 18 years’ experience. That means the teachers hit $100k by their mid-40s, and continue at that rate (with COLA increases every year in addition to the extra year experience pay) for the next 15 or 20 years.

And again...with summers off.

P.S. you’ll see from the chart that teachers working 12-month positions get paid an extra 17.5% - so close to $120,000 a year.

https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/..._schedules.pdf
This from the graph:

*The salary of employees assignned to 12-month positions will be 117.5 percent of the salary of the
step/grade (B/D) for which the employee would qualify if employed in a 10-month position.

Notice the typo? Not a great look for a school system's website.

Old 03-17-2021, 10:40 AM

19,842 posts, read 9,407,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
They have reproduced at a higher rate than Whites so they want to take us over.
Let's hope for some good Civil Rights cases to put an end to this propaganda.

But it is suburban WHITE women who is the subject of this thread:

From the OP link -- my bold, quote:

"What follows is the story of the wealthiest county in America descending into a moral panic as a group of suburban white women egged each other to extremes against perceived “evil,” while a school system seemed to slide from serving taxpayers to targeting them." (END QUOTE]

So, that is why I very seriously doubt that these white women, IF they are parents themselves, are good parents if they are encouraging "self hate" in their children.

Old 03-17-2021, 10:48 AM

9,923 posts, read 4,678,883 times
Instead of the local gang going into the local store demanding kickbacks via extortion we now have teacher unions trying to get into the parental realm of raising their child. The kickback here is the child gets to stay in a public funded school, how nice. Sounds like extortion do what we say or else.

Old 03-17-2021, 10:59 AM

19,688 posts, read 12,270,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
But it is suburban WHITE women who is the subject of this thread:

From the OP link -- my bold, quote:

"What follows is the story of the wealthiest county in America descending into a moral panic as a group of suburban white women egged each other to extremes against perceived “evil,” while a school system seemed to slide from serving taxpayers to targeting them." (END QUOTE]

So, that is why I very seriously doubt that these white women, IF they are parents themselves, are good parents if they are encouraging "self hate" in their children.
Yes it's very cult-like, and it's also tied in with power and status. They are backed by Soros money. This isn't just local infighting, it is really dangerous.

Old 03-17-2021, 11:31 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,168,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Yes it's very cult-like, and it's also tied in with power and status. They are backed by Soros money. This isn't just local infighting, it is really dangerous.
Speaking of Soros, this type of behavior is just the precursor to "Social Scoring." Don't worry, it's coming to your neighborhood soon. The bullying has just started and we haven't seen anything yet. For those that still think all this stuff is conspiracy theory, all I can say is we independent free thinkers hope you are right because it's us that have the most to lose. Conversely those that get all of their information off tv and social media and OBEY, have nothing to worry about....

Old 03-17-2021, 11:31 AM

779 posts, read 425,779 times
I would LOVE to find out how many of the parents in this group volunteer at their local soup kitchen, donate money to local charities, mentor less privileged kids, etc. They are probably too busy with their little guerrilla facebook group. Or berating a Starbucks employee for messing up their order. Or calling the cops when they see an unfamiliar black person walking through their neighborhood.

The hypocrisy runs thick with these types. Deep down they know they are racist and intolerant, so they overcompensate and make sure to go way over the top rubbing their false virtue in everyone else's face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies