Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 01:31 PM

20,100 posts, read 9,006,146 times

Advertisements

sounds like what Trump said......suddenly Dims like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2021, 01:39 PM

18,463 posts, read 15,242,796 times
He lit the whole forest on fire, and now he is pretending to try to put it out with a water pistol.

He is hoping some idiots will fall for it, believe he is really trying to do something about it.

....actually, I dont really believe that. He probably doesn't even remember telling them to come and promising them "free" health insurance just for showing up.

I believe someone told him to say it, hoping some idiots will fall for it, believe he is really trying to do something about it. So he said "OK" and he read what the teleprompter told him to say.

Old 03-17-2021, 01:47 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,731,625 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDNQT7sNP5Q

Biden might be saying the words, but what actions is he taking to prevent the ongoing flood of illegal immigration?
  • He restarted catch and release, sending thousands of illegals loose in our country.
  • He quite pointedly will not build another inch of border wall.
  • He's pushing for amnesty, which effectively gives illegals full citizenship at the stroke of a pen. Could there be a stronger incentive for an even bigger flood of illegal immigrants

It will be interesting to see if he ends up exactly the same as Trump in terms of actions. That's what it would take to stop the bleeding. Of course the Democrats have actively promoted illegal immigration for the last four years and beyond, so I'm not holding my breath. At the end of the day, they want their permanent slave-class to get here and keep on voting Democrat.

Old 03-17-2021, 01:51 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,425 times
The Biden Border Crisis has reached the cover-up stage:

Biden administration limits what Border Patrol can share with media about migrant surge at border

Old 03-17-2021, 01:52 PM

21,922 posts, read 9,488,758 times
No matter what I do, I can't get my adult kids to move out. I am really nice to them. I don't charge them rent, I pay their car insurance, cell phone, groceries and they are on my health care plan.

I can't understand why they don't want to move out.

Old 03-17-2021, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
In, before someone claims that NBC is a right wing biased source that is not to be believed.

Old 03-17-2021, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
The invading army has a man on the inside. And that man is our president. If people saw the invasion on TV with their own eyes, public opinion might force the government to stop it. We cant have that now, can we?

Old 03-17-2021, 01:59 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,275,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And just last week Pelosi blamed this surge on Trump. She does think we're stupid enough to believe it.
Joe did the same in this interview. Says he "inherited" this mess. Oh really, Joe? I love how he said he's also not doing what Trump did - putting kids in cages. They have "facilities" now.

Old 03-17-2021, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Joe did the same in this interview. Says he "inherited" this mess. Oh really, Joe? I love how he said he's also not doing what Trump did - putting kids in cages. They have "facilities" now.
Right? It was Trump who inherited the mess, and he, very effectively, put a stop to it.

Biden reversed everything that was preventing the mess from happening, so what did he expect would happen?

Old 03-17-2021, 02:06 PM

43,073 posts, read 18,237,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Right? It was Trump who inherited the mess, and he, very effectively, put a stop to it.

Biden reversed everything that was preventing the mess from happening, so what did he expect would happen?
I think Biden wants to outdo Obama and create an even bigger surge than Obama did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies