Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2021, 03:47 PM

2,082 posts, read 924,525 times

Advertisements

Interesting.....watch out Bigots

Gun sales to Asian Americans surge amid spate of hate crimes

Asian Americans are stocking up on guns amid the surge in hate crimes targeting them since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, a report said Thursday.

Though police have stepped up patrols in Asian American communities to guard against the attacks, many are choosing to take their defense into their own hands.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/gun-sa...f-hate-crimes/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2021, 04:13 PM

1,465 posts, read 622,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
He could have easily found parlors without Asians, but he picked three run by Asians.
Coincidence? I think not.
No ... there are very few ***** houses that are non-Asian. The Asian ones dominate. This is just another case where engaging in illegal activity can end badly for you.

Nuts like this used to pick off hookers one at a time ... Today's generation want everything right NOW!

Old 03-18-2021, 04:14 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,238,298 times
Like I said boy wanted an Asian girlfriend and was REJECTED

Old 03-18-2021, 04:23 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
I think it's crazy these places can even be allowed to operate legally...there should be a crackdown on all "aromatherapy" places...strip clubs have been severely policed in the past... the same rules should apply...it's prostitution and they are allowed to operate in all the best areas...ask Robert Kraft, he didn't have a happy ending...

Old 03-18-2021, 04:42 PM

1,465 posts, read 622,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyknoxy View Post
Like I said boy wanted an Asian girlfriend and was REJECTED
There's no proof of that.

Old 03-18-2021, 04:52 PM

230 posts, read 97,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting.....watch out Bigots

Gun sales to Asian Americans surge amid spate of hate crimes

Asian Americans are stocking up on guns amid the surge in hate crimes targeting them since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, a report said Thursday.

Though police have stepped up patrols in Asian American communities to guard against the attacks, many are choosing to take their defense into their own hands.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/gun-sa...f-hate-crimes/

Still over 70% will vote democrat. Every single election. LOL

Old 03-18-2021, 05:36 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,718,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
https://thepolicereporter.com/2021/0...8-people-dead/

‘I’m going to kill all the Asians,’ suspected gunman screamed during rampage that left 8 people dead

According to a report in the Korean news outlet Chosun Ilbo, translated by Jezebel, a witness at one of the spas the killer targeted said they heard suspected gunman Robert Long, 21, scream, “I’m going to kill all the Asians” before shooting multiple victims.

Six of the eight victims were women of Asian descent, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

The latest report appears to contradict Cherokee County police’s claims that the mass shooting did not appear to be racially motivated, an announcement made at a news conference Wednesday based on the suspect’s claims about his motivation.

We will see if another witness says this (assuming there were others).
That sex addict explanation sounded fishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
One of the things that you'd think we'd have learned after four years of Fake News that was fake mostly because people got in a hurry: Wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions.

If the guy is pissed off at Asians, does that mean he has a deep and burning lifelong hatred of Asians or that he got rejected and lost his damn mind? We honestly have no idea. So wait for the rest of the facts and we'll see what we see. I do think it would be awfully strange for a bonafide white supremacist hater to not brag about what they just did in these circumstances.

What we can safely say is that we'd prefer that he'd have just saved everyone the trouble and heartache and just killed himself instead.
You are the one jumping to conclusions. I said "We will see if another witness says this "
That means I'm waiting for more than one witness to say he said this.
At least that is a plausible type of explanation, maybe he hates Asians which might be due to people unfairly blaming them for the virus.
But it might have nothing to do with Asians. But who ever heard of this sex addict motive before, the way he described it?
If he says he did it because he hated Asians that turns into a hate crime whereas this sex addict motive could contribute to a mental disorder defense.
This ‘I’m going to kill all the Asians,’ story is brand knew. It will probably hit the mainstream news very soon.

The original source of this story was in Korean, Chosun Ilbo

The Chosun Ilbo is a leading daily newspaper in South Korea and the oldest daily newspaper in the country.With a daily circulation of more than 1,800,000.

I am still working on verifying if this statement is in there though

Old 03-18-2021, 05:51 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
Asian Americans are taking hits from left and right. The right spews China virus rhetoric and a message that White losers are victims because non Whites are cutting in line. The left supports docking university application points simply for being Asian. The left also is shutting down elite public schools - most with Asian and Arab super majorities - to be reopened with open enrollment so multi generational American losers can feel better about themselves. Many first generation Asian immigrants have children that excel academically but they can't afford private schools like rich White people.

Old 03-18-2021, 05:52 PM

4,861 posts, read 2,673,519 times
the death penalty awaits him..

Old 03-18-2021, 08:02 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
As I said, you want it to be race related. Believe it or not I do believe the police. You may want to defund them but I have a lot of respect for them. I'm thankful we have police. What's in it for them to lie?
Let's see if any actual Asians try to argue it's a racial attack. The Asians are generally successful and not seeking of victim status, except when they suffer reverse discrimination.

Last March, when the pandemic was starting, I was sitting on a train next to a Chinese woman and I asked here where she was from. She immediately said "I don't have that disease." I assured her I was not the least bit concerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies