Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 02:47 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
You know Trump lost....right? First one-term president in nearly 30 years.

Trump is back at home in Florida...stuffing his face with fried chicken, well-done steaks with ketchup, and Diet Coke.

LOL
I admitted that he lost, so not sure your point? Not sure why or what gives you the impression that absolutely everyone who supported trump thinks he did win? Maybe you should do some research and not listen to cnn et al......

So there were more one-term presidents? Again, what's your point?

Good for him, again, not sure your point, again?

Old 03-17-2021, 02:49 PM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
We are praying that there will be something left of America in 4 years given the Biden/ Harris attacks on it. We are also praying in that time that the Dems don't stack the deck so high that a Republican candidate will actually still have a fighting and a fair chance to win an election.

You do realize that Trump has been quiet on Twitter because they kicked him off.

It is funny how Biden has asked Trump to reach out to "his" People to tell them it is ok to get the vaccine but how is Trump supposed to do that when the Left has silenced and cancelled him?

Why do you think that Trump people only support the Far Right politicians and who are they?

Trump really was an amazing President. Yes he had a big mouth and his personality was grating at times but his America First policies were spot on and just what we needed but of course Biden had to cancel all of it out of spite. In fact Biden told the world that America is NOT First. Way to root for your country and it's people Joe...

I liked Trump and he actually did the job that we hired him for and that was to shake up DC and expose the hypocrisy of the political dinosaurs and their media. We also hired him to tackle the border crisis something that every politician claim they will do but when elected they kick the can down the road. Trump tackled the problem and was working on securing it despite the unprecedented blow back from the Dems. Sadly we are now witnessing the humanitarian crisis and just what the Dems really wanted and that is open borders.

I think Trump's days in DC are done and someone else with the same mentality of America First should step up in 2024.

Old 03-17-2021, 02:51 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Waiting to see if we get a better human being to stand up and fight for the things that are needed. Trump was always distasteful, but he wasn't wrong to demand:
  • Securing the southern border.
  • Standing up to China.
  • Better trade deals.
  • Less foreign wars.
  • An end to political activist driven news media.
  • A more equal and reciprocal relationship with foreign allies.
  • Less taxation across the board.
  • Less regulation across the board.
  • Less government meddling in our lives across the board.
  • Fighting back against domestic terrorism.
  • Fighting for and bringing back US manufacturing.
  • Doing something about the dangerous amount of power Big Tech now holds.
  • A GOP that actively appeals to and helps blacks and other minorities.

Trump did a great job on some of these things and a terrible job on a lot of others. What I'd like to see is somebody arise to replace him who does a better job at all of those things.

Old 03-17-2021, 02:53 PM

1,889 posts, read 1,323,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Since Donald Trump left the White House two months ago, he's been fairly quiet for the most part. He has no Twitter presence whatsoever (which has been really nice ), and other than a few non-televised speeches, he's been a recluse down in Mar-a-lago.

With Trump out of the White House, what are the loyal, outspoken Trump supporters going to do for the next three years? Are they just supporting far-right members of congress in 2022 and patiently wait for when Donald can run for POTUS again three years from now?

Trump is the greatest republican of all-time, according to over 86% of his supporters. But many of his voters don't really care about any other politicians or congress, they just love Trump.

But since Donny is simply a private citizen with ZERO political authority now, are Trump supporters who weren't all that engaged in politics before Trump....still engaged now? Or will many of them just kind of disappear until late 2023 when Trump can formally launch a 2024 POTUS run?
They're wasting too much time (and probably having far too much fun) making fun of the Biden administration.
What they should be doing is prepping for monetary volatility and social upheaval.

I think they expect the present administration to last longer than it actually will.

Old 03-17-2021, 02:53 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScroogeMcChicken View Post
lol of course he is
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...w-company.html

Old 03-17-2021, 02:56 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Claiming the election was stolen, claiming Biden has dementia, and worrying about the evil liberals and their marxist/communist agendas (without actually understanding what marxism or communism is)
Lol! Except we are right. Plus a lovely woman I know grew up in communist Russia, she said the democratic policies were pretty close. I’ll take the word of someone who lived it. Plus my uncle was a communist and he voted for Democrats.

Old 03-17-2021, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
We are praying that there will be something left of America in 4 years given the Biden/ Harris attacks on it. We are also praying in that time that the Dems don't stack the deck so high that a Republican candidate will actually still have a fighting and a fair chance to win an election.

You do realize that Trump has been quiet on Twitter because they kicked him off.

It is funny how Biden has asked Trump to reach out to "his" People to tell them it is ok to get the vaccine but how is Trump supposed to do that when the Left has silenced and cancelled him?

Why do you think that Trump people only support the Far Right politicians and who are they?

Trump really was an amazing President. Yes he had a big mouth and his personality was grating at times but his America First policies were spot on and just what we needed but of course Biden had to cancel all of it out of spite. In fact Biden told the world that America is NOT First. Way to root for your country and it's people Joe...

I liked Trump and he actually did the job that we hired him for and that was to shake up DC and expose the hypocrisy of the political dinosaurs and their media. We also hired him to tackle the border crisis something that every politician claim they will do but when elected they kick the can down the road. Trump tackled the problem and was working on securing it despite the unprecedented blow back from the Dems. Sadly we are now witnessing the humanitarian crisis and just what the Dems really wanted and that is open borders.

I think Trump's days in DC are done and someone else with the same mentality of America First should step up in 2024.
Trump encouraged the vaccine on fox and other news outlets. I never used Twitter and deleted my account

Old 03-17-2021, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Waiting to see if we get a better human being to stand up and fight for the things that are needed. Trump was always distasteful, but he wasn't wrong to demand:
  • Securing the southern border.
  • Standing up to China.
  • Better trade deals.
  • Less foreign wars.
  • An end to political activist driven news media.
  • A more equal and reciprocal relationship with foreign allies.
  • Less taxation across the board.
  • Less regulation across the board.
  • Less government meddling in our lives across the board.
  • Fighting back against domestic terrorism.
  • Fighting for and bringing back US manufacturing.
  • Doing something about the dangerous amount of power Big Tech now holds.
  • A GOP that actively appeals to and helps blacks and other minorities.

Trump did a great job on some of these things and a terrible job on a lot of others. What I'd like to see is somebody arise to replace him who does a better job at all of those things.
They would still hate him/her even if they are nice.

Old 03-17-2021, 03:01 PM

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times
I am thanking God that when this virus hit us Biden was not in.. we would have millions more dead Americans , but because of a business man who has abundant energy to get WARP SPEED done in 9 months instead of 5 or more years.

Trump was the man to get it done. God's grace put Trump in to save millions more lives around the world.

God Bless Donald J. Trump for working tirelessly for all Americans. He never called Americans names, but Biden did. We chumps as Biden called us will never be my president.

Why? The democrats don't believe in old school campaigning. They believe in changing rules of an election to make sure that cheating is easy , not campaigning .. that is so old school to actually campaign and did Trump work his butt off and then when one can cheat and show they are so scared of Trump because they know he actually won. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why the dems changed so many rules to cheat.

Old 03-17-2021, 03:01 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Sitting back laughing as the Bidet does exactly what it's programmed to do -- illustrate to America just how bad it can be when we allow the demons to steal the vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies