Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2021, 11:08 AM

10,090 posts, read 7,763,936 times

Advertisements

What do you have to hide there Uncle Joe?

He wants all illegal aliens jammed into our country and is trying to hide the crisis from us. This administration is disgusting, hypocritical and liars. The TX governor was begging for help yesterday directly to Ruin the Country Biden but he does nothing.

If they have to hide the conditions, they must really be bad and worse than we can imagine.

Yesterday a reporter sat on one side of the river and listened to gun fire between cartels. He said it can go on for hours. They use hand grenades and machine guns. Biden is allowing all this into our country and no one can stop him. It's just horrible.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-18-2021 at 11:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2021, 11:19 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
It is horrible. It is a humanitarian crisis and the Dems created it. At least with Trump he discouraged the migrants and had deals with Mexico to hold the "asylum" seekers in Mexico.

It is terrible because people are suffering and will continue to do so on both sides of the border and we haven't even felt the economic impact of 6000 people per day coming in. How can they keep this up? I guess that is why Biden is going to be raising our taxes. Illegal immigrants are not cheap.

Things have to be really bad if they are not letting the sympathetic Left leaning media in to see what is going on.

Where is AOC? She should be heading down there with a film crew. She had false outrage at how Trump was treating the migrants and it seems that Joe has upped the "abuse" ?

Old 03-18-2021, 11:32 AM

9,870 posts, read 4,641,933 times
He needs replacements for those leaivng California, NYC etc. But many won't migrate to those places to avoid what they went through at home and border.

But another attempt to insert his narrative in the history just by lack of transparency and/or actual reporting of what's actually going in.

It's like a Black Friday door buster sale where the shoppers rushing like a wild herd of buffalo or something.

Old 03-18-2021, 11:36 AM

1,134 posts, read 404,804 times
I saw on the local news in Los Angeles yesterday that Border Protection offices at the Southern border have been instructed to make no statements about border crossings to the media without prior approval from the White House.

That certainly doesn't sound like much transparency, does it.

Old 03-18-2021, 11:40 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenRider View Post
I saw on the local news in Los Angeles yesterday that Border Protection offices at the Southern border have been instructed to make no statements about border crossings to the media without prior approval from the White House.

That certainly doesn't sound like much transparency, does it.
Thats the whitehouse telling border patrol they dont want them getting into the politics of this. They want one message form the government, not multiple ones.

Old 03-18-2021, 11:41 AM

18,469 posts, read 31,635,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
What do you have to hide there Uncle Joe?

He wants all illegal aliens jammed into our country and is trying to hide the crisis from us. This administration is disgusting, hypocritical and liars. The TX governor was begging for help yesterday directly to Ruin the Country Biden but he does nothing.

If they have to hide the conditions, they must really be bad and worse than we can imagine.

Yesterday a reporter sat on one side of the rivers and listed to gun fire between cartels. He said it can go on for hours. They use hand grenades and machine guns. Biden is allowing all this into our country and no one can stop him. It's just horrible.

Yes, I agree with all your posts.
Something is gravley wrong with Biden that he does not see this, what is going on, and seems to turn away.

I dont understand why he cannot grasp the idea of taking care of american citizens first and foremost, then when we are all taken care of we can lend a helping hand to others, but we need help here. We already have homeless, and jobless people, yet this idiot is letting everyone sachetting into our country.

Biden is a freaking idiot, his cabinet consists of a bunch of clowns that haven't a clue as to what the reality is going on....
They are all blind as to what is happening to this country.

Biden is going to be the worst President ever, ever....and we all know, he is barely going to complete his first term.

and for the life of me, i cant understand, a man with his money, and at his age, why in Gods name would he want to run a nation?

I really think the wife should have of said to him, "were both old", "we should retire, and enjoy life" "we have money", why Joe would you want to run a nation?????....(into the ground, of course)

Last edited by nightcrawler; 03-18-2021 at 11:49 AM..

Old 03-18-2021, 11:43 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
That's ok, I'm sure AOC will go do a photo shoot in a Home Depot parking lot.

Old 03-18-2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Thats the whitehouse telling border patrol they dont want them getting into the politics of this. They want one message form the government, not multiple ones.
I think it's pretty clear the White House only wants one message. They only want THEIR message discussed in the media. No matter which political party is in the White House, I would much rather hear details from the boots on the ground where the action is taking place.

Not a "filtered" message from the White House.

Old 03-18-2021, 11:53 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenRider View Post
I think it's pretty clear the White House only wants one message. They only want THEIR message discussed in the media. No matter which political party is in the White House, I would much rather hear details from the boots on the ground where the action is taking place.

Not a "filtered" message from the White House.
I wouldnt. the "boots on the ground" group here had Trump really put some awful folks in place. And I can see why Biden would not want their very biased view getting out there. And I agree.

I also dont think the white house is where I should get all my news on this, so I see your side as well.

I dont think I trust any side of this 100%. But the Whitehouse really is the boss here, so they get to lead the messaging. We will get more from various news organizations digging into it though-and yes fox news etc are included in that for me. But you have to remember that the border patrol has a very biased perspective just as the whitehouse does.

Old 03-18-2021, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
But you have to remember that the border patrol has a very biased perspective just as the whitehouse does.
It's a valid point and that's why perspectives from both sides need to be discussed in the news for viewers to form their own opinion and voice that opinion through upcoming votes.

Everybody knows White House Staff will always control the narratives as much as they can to assist their own political party's ambitions.

For them to suppress other voices and perspectives is wrong in my opinion. You won't get the full story that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies