Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 06:28 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,545,277 times

Advertisements

[quote=Grlzrl;60631622]I have noticed many people commenting on how Biden's eyes are no longer blue but almost look black so I googled it. Apparently this is a symptom of dementia. I found the first post most interesting although I didn't read them all.

Changes in perception of color may be an early indication of impending dementia.

It is rare for eye color to change as we age, regardless of dementia.

Trump’s hair color often appeared to change week to week, sometimes day to day. While there is no question he is no stranger to hair coloring, I seriously doubt, the guy is coloring his hair multiple times a week. Lighting matters.Monitors matter.. Photos are routinely touched up to make subjects look better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2021, 08:16 PM

2,360 posts, read 1,421,171 times
WTH? Now I remember why I avoid this forum.

My father was dx with Alzheimer’s. His eyes were a bright, light blue. They never darkened. Rather, they were vacant, reminding me of uncovered windows on a empty house. There was no one there anymore, just a body, and that was unnerving, but his eyes remained blue.

Just for kicks, I googled darkening eyes as a symptom of dementia. All I could find was how vision & visual perception changes when an individual has dementia.

I am not a fan of any politician, but this country is in trouble, Biden is president, maybe hope for the best, & quit picking apart the appearance of an older individual. Bye.

Old 03-19-2021, 09:13 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,641,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I have noticed many people commenting on how Biden's eyes are no longer blue but almost look black so I googled it. Apparently this is a symptom of dementia. I found the first post most interesting although I didn't read them all.

https://www.alzconnected.org/discuss...s&t=2147511697
The link you posted doesn't even say what you said it says. It's mostly people talking about how their loved ones have a blank look in their eyes. Good grief.

Old 03-20-2021, 08:00 AM

6,718 posts, read 4,379,961 times
'' I am not a fan of any politician, but this country is in trouble, Biden is president, maybe hope for the best, & quit picking apart the appearance of an older individual. Bye.''

Thats what I say, give the guy a break, and a chance to get out of Trumps mess. The latest is people complaining about him stumbling several times going up the steps of Air Force One. At least he's walking. Most are too young to remember, FDR spent his presidency of 13 years in a wheelchair. In public, standing with braces on his legs, and with help to stand, hiding his illness from the public.

Old 03-20-2021, 08:28 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,076,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
'' I am not a fan of any politician, but this country is in trouble, Biden is president, maybe hope for the best, & quit picking apart the appearance of an older individual. Bye.''

Thats what I say, give the guy a break, and a chance to get out of Trumps mess. The latest is people complaining about him stumbling several times going up the steps of Air Force One. At least he's walking. Most are too young to remember, FDR spent his presidency of 13 years in a wheelchair. In public, standing with braces on his legs, and with help to stand, hiding his illness from the public.

I agree. The theories are rather silly. Im sure some believe hes one of the reptile people from the L.A. underground in disguise too. Theres been enough madness in just one year for a lifetime.

Old 03-20-2021, 09:20 AM

2,774 posts, read 896,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I agree. The theories are rather silly. Im sure some believe hes one of the reptile people from the L.A. underground in disguise too. Theres been enough madness in just one year for a lifetime.
There is much evidence to support these "theories" you lampoon. I, and I'm sure many readers here have no fricking idea what reptile people are. But we can see clear mental and physical disintegration when we see it.

Biden is clearly mentally impaired. You can walk around the elephant in the room all day but eventually you will trip over it. Willie Brown's former paramour, the libertine Kamala Harris, first mixed race vice president, will be the next president before the end of Biden's first term. And when she takes over and Hussein Obama, Valarie Jarret and the rest of Obama's crew start giving her orders, you are going to experience the biggest aw sheet moment of your life.

Last edited by Casey73; 03-20-2021 at 10:06 AM..

Old 03-20-2021, 02:56 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,691,530 times
Joe Biden's eyes

When I read this thread title my first thought was:

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose."

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose," was the motto for the fictional high school football teams of Dillon, Texas, on the TV show Friday Night Lights. This popular show wasn't just about football. And "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose" wasn't just about winning games. Rather, it was a rallying cry of hope and optimism in a community where everyone had a fair shot -- no matter their background, no matter their parents, no matter their gender. And no matter their politics. You know, what--- when we are at our best--- strive for in the United States as we build on our founding fathers' vision.

So a shout out to the OP to thank her for initiating the topic of Biden's blue eyes which along with his heart have brought a return of hope and a view of a principled America with potential and fairness for all citizens, no matter race, gender, creed, status or political persuasion.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 03-20-2021 at 03:45 PM..

Old 03-20-2021, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Joe Biden's eyes

When I read this thread title my first thought was:

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose."

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose," was the motto for the fictional high school football teams of Dillon, Texas, on the TV show Friday Night Lights. This popular show wasn't just about football. And "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose" wasn't just about winning games. Rather, it was a rallying cry of hope and optimism in a community where everyone had a fair shot -- no matter their background, no matter their parents, no matter their gender. And no matter their politics. You know, what we strive for in the United States as we build on our founding fathers' vision.

So a shout out to the OP to thank her for initiating the topic of Biden's blue eyes which along with his heart have brought a return of hope and a view of a principled America with potential and fairness for all citizens, no matter race, gender, creed, status or political persuasion.
OMG, are you serious? Please, please tell me you are being sarcastic. Nobody with an ounce of discernment can write what you did with a straight face. Biden is one of the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen. He is fricking owned by the Chicoms, although at this point he may not remember that. His family cashed in on pay for play deals he made with Ukraine, exactly what the demonic party accused Trump of. The guy sexually assaulted at least one intern that we know of. Are you are trying to tell us his blue eyes and heart brought a "return of hope"?

Old 03-20-2021, 03:41 PM

21,797 posts, read 9,339,806 times
[quote=middle-aged mom;60640257]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I have noticed many people commenting on how Biden's eyes are no longer blue but almost look black so I googled it. Apparently this is a symptom of dementia. I found the first post most interesting although I didn't read them all.

Changes in perception of color may be an early indication of impending dementia.

It is rare for eye color to change as we age, regardless of dementia.

Trump’s hair color often appeared to change week to week, sometimes day to day.
While there is no question he is no stranger to hair coloring, I seriously doubt, the guy is coloring his hair multiple times a week. Lighting matters.Monitors matter.. Photos are routinely touched up to make subjects look better.
Are you serious?

Old 03-20-2021, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygrrrl View Post
WTH? Now I remember why I avoid this forum.

My father was dx with Alzheimer’s. His eyes were a bright, light blue. They never darkened. Rather, they were vacant, reminding me of uncovered windows on a empty house. There was no one there anymore, just a body, and that was unnerving, but his eyes remained blue.

Just for kicks, I googled darkening eyes as a symptom of dementia. All I could find was how vision & visual perception changes when an individual has dementia.

I am not a fan of any politician, but this country is in trouble, Biden is president, maybe hope for the best, & quit picking apart the appearance of an older individual. Bye.
It's not picking apart Biden's appearance. It is saying out loud what is obvious to even the casual observer that the MSM refuses to acknowledge. The leader of the free world is deteriorating mentally and physical at a rapid rate. This is not a good thing. His replacement, waiting in the wings, seems to be mentally and physically healthy, but is not capable of being the president. Her records speaks for itself.

If discussing these uncomfortable topics offends you then check out. It's still a free country this week at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies