Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 08:23 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times

Advertisements

What is Biden doing to America?

Biden announced to the world that America is not First?

Many of us are still locked down but the border is wide open?

Ford is moving to Mexico?
Mass shootings are making a comeback?
antifa is still fighting mad?

Biden has ticked off Putin and he pulled the ambassadors and challenged Biden to an arm wrestle?
Biden has ticked off China?
The Middle East is heating up again?
The issues of Racism is heating up still?
Cancel culture is running wild?
Crime as a whole and murders are on the rise?

Gas prices are on the rise and could hit $4 per gallon by summer?

Biden has promised to raise our taxes as millions of people are still struggling with the pandemic?

Also looming are new restrictions on our First and Second Amendment Rights?

Will the taxpayers soon be paying off student debt and making Reparation payments?

How about the Green New Deal?

Experts tell us that inflation is coming and the stock market will suffer?

and of course the greatest question is how long can Biden keep it up before Harris is inserted into the oval office?

Trump might have been a bull in a China shop. He was a President that stomped loudly and carried a club that alarmed many but his policies were spot on for MAGA. He may have been America's greatest cheerleader. When you think about it the biggest issue with Trump was how the Democrat run media covered him. They cover for Biden and help him but they hammered and attacked Trump.

Compared to Biden Trump was not that bad. Are you missing him yet?

Old 03-19-2021, 08:26 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Well the business climate and economy will certainly take a huge hit, post Trump. As will the housing markets, stocks, energy costs, unemployment. Scary times.

Old 03-19-2021, 08:26 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Nope. Enjoying the quiet.

Old 03-19-2021, 08:28 AM

10,098 posts, read 7,767,103 times
It's sad isn't it? America misses Trump so so so much. I wish there was something the republicans could do. It does give me a warm fuzzy knowing some Republican states are uniting and fighting back.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-19-2021 at 08:42 AM..

Old 03-19-2021, 08:33 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
What quiet?

More lockdowns
Mass shooting
ANTIFA BLM violence
Gas prices and energy prices soaring
International relations going to crap
BORDER SURGE of ILLEGALS

Many more. Shall I go on?

Old 03-19-2021, 08:35 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
God, life has been truly blissful for months now. I didn't like Trump at all, so why would I miss him, but I am really surprised at how much I truly missed normalcy. I never want to go back to all that constant negative rhetoric he was spewing. I realize the "schoolyard bully" types loved is Twitter bullying but it was pathetic and demeaned us as a country.

Old 03-19-2021, 08:37 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,838,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is Biden doing to America?

Biden announced to the world that America is not First?

Many of us are still locked down but the border is wide open?

Ford is moving to Mexico?
Mass shootings are making a comeback?
antifa is still fighting mad?

Biden has ticked off Putin and he pulled the ambassadors and challenged Biden to an arm wrestle?
Biden has ticked off China?
The Middle East is heating up again?
The issues of Racism is heating up still?
Cancel culture is running wild?
Crime as a whole and murders are on the rise?

Gas prices are on the rise and could hit $4 per gallon by summer?

Biden has promised to raise our taxes as millions of people are still struggling with the pandemic?

Also looming are new restrictions on our First and Second Amendment Rights?

Will the taxpayers soon be paying off student debt and making Reparation payments?

How about the Green New Deal?

Experts tell us that inflation is coming and the stock market will suffer?

and of course the greatest question is how long can Biden keep it up before Harris is inserted into the oval office?

Trump might have been a bull in a China shop. He was a President that stomped loudly and carried a club that alarmed many but his policies were spot on for MAGA. He may have been America's greatest cheerleader. When you think about it the biggest issue with Trump was how the Democrat run media covered him. They cover for Biden and help him but they hammered and attacked Trump.

Compared to Biden Trump was not that bad. Are you missing him yet?

not. one. bit.

Thank you for asking.

Old 03-19-2021, 08:38 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Are we missing Trump yet?

I haven't been happier in a long time.

No, I don't miss that miscreant Trump.

The nation deserves better than that criminal.

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post

And who was making all the noise? It was the media with their fake outrages, the sky is constantly falling reporting.

The media went to the border when Trump was President and reported the "horror" of kids in cages.. Well today Biden is using the same "cages" that are being overwhelmed by the surge of "migrants" and where is the media? Oh yeah they have been restricted from going to the detention centers. It has to be really bad if they will not allow the friendly press to see and report.

Trump was responsible for some outrages but in the end it was the media that exploded everything he did to outrageous proportions that kept us all on edge. They fed the hatred of him.

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What quiet?

More lockdowns what’s new?
Mass shooting what’s new?
ANTIFA BLM violence what’s new?
Gas prices and energy prices soaring someone doesn’t understand supply and demand
International relations going to crap Russia? Who tf cares about them. Need to be put in their place anyhow
BORDER SURGE of ILLEGALS what’s new?

Many more. Shall I go on?
You can keep pulling stuff outta yer butt if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
And who was making all the noise? It was the media with their fake outrages, the sky is constantly falling reporting.

The media went to the border when Trump was President and reported the "horror" of kids in cages.. Well today Biden is using the same "cages" that are being overwhelmed by the surge of "migrants" and where is the media? Oh yeah they have been restricted from going to the detention centers. It has to be really bad if they will not allow the friendly press to see and report.

Trump was responsible for some outrages but in the end it was the media that exploded everything he did to outrageous proportions that kept us all on edge. They fed the hatred of him.
Yer right. Trump constantly whining like the ***** he is, constantly blaming everyone else for his **** ups, and overall just being an incompetent buffoon is totally the media’s fault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies