Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 09:32 AM

2,082 posts, read 923,945 times

Advertisements

Slow Joe can not let a crisis go to waste

FBI Says Atlanta Spa Killings ‘Not Racially Motivated’ As Biden Flies Down To Peddle False Narrative.

In the immediate aftermath of the heinous murder of eight at an Atlanta massage parlor and spa this week, the media and the political left sought to leverage the killings to peddle yet another “anti-racism” narrative. Now, it turns out, there was no racial motivation behind the attack.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...lly-motivated/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2021, 11:58 AM

5,166 posts, read 4,938,673 times
Don't forget the Dem mantra: "You never want to let a serious crisis go to waste". ― Rahm Emanuel

Old 03-19-2021, 12:02 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
So he killed some people because he associated them with sex work, but some people want it to be sold that he killed them because Trump called the virus the "kung flu" or because he's just a white racist which we know the country is overrun with.

Just more stupid political teams sports garbage.

Old 03-19-2021, 12:06 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,248,521 times
What narrative is he pedaling? I thought he said wait for investigation? Is that false. FYI, the Atlanta trip has been on the schedule long before the shooting.
Wanting to listen to Asians who are scared is not a false narrative. It’s called empathy with a dose of leadership. I know it’s hard to identify as we haven’t seen a president who does it well in Trump. He had a way of making it worse. Like him or hate him, soothing the public was not in his toolkit.
I’m interested in how he handles this crisis, either if it is charged as a hate crime or not. I’d like to see how his message and words are received. I would not say the Asian community is particularly democratic or republican so I don’t think politics will play that much of a role.

Old 03-19-2021, 12:14 PM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post

FBI Says Atlanta Spa Killings ‘Not Racially Motivated’ As Biden Flies Down To Peddle False Narrative.

In the immediate aftermath of the heinous murder of eight at an Atlanta massage parlor and spa this week, the media and the political left sought to leverage the killings to peddle yet another “anti-racism” narrative. Now, it turns out, there was no racial motivation behind the attack.

This is what all Dem politicians do, use any tragedy to advance their false narratives.

Old 03-19-2021, 12:15 PM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
So he killed some people because he associated them with sex work, but some people want it to be sold that he killed them because Trump called the virus the "kung flu" or because he's just a white racist which we know the country is overrun with.

Just more stupid political teams sports garbage.
Exactly. It seems like today, nothing can be done, either positive or negative without being attached to some party, group, etc. Then, other groups will try and find things offensive. Society has become so tribal, and narcissistic. When is it going to stop ? It is eventually going to get to a point where we cannot progress.

Old 03-19-2021, 12:18 PM

2,015 posts, read 3,519,758 times
It's important to blame this on Trump and his supporters to ruin his chances of being re-elected in 2024. I'm sure Pelosi told Joe to get down there and let everyone know this was Trump's fault.

Old 03-19-2021, 12:20 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post

Okay, so I do assume that Biden will behave similarly to how Obama did, as in trying to turn any and all actions and circumstances into an opportunity to turn them into a racial issue. But has Biden specifically done this, in this instance? Or are you just alerting people to what you think the inevitable outcome of a Biden visit will be?

Old 03-19-2021, 12:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Exactly. It seems like today, nothing can be done, either positive or negative without being attached to some party, group, etc. Then, other groups will try and find things offensive. Society has become so tribal, and narcissistic. When is it going to stop ? It is eventually going to get to a point where we cannot progress.
The democrats are fomenting tribalism, ethnocentrism and racism against white Americans and against America itself and there is no end in sight.

Old 03-19-2021, 12:27 PM

10,074 posts, read 7,754,937 times
The White House wants Race rammed down our throats. I'm so sick of it. They need to stop. This is disrupting the country and dividing. Stop trying to ruin America. Gosh, I hate them. We've got the most racist people running this country.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-19-2021 at 12:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies